What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Well , I own a 32 GB iPhone 3GS
I have been using it for about 20 Months and I plan to replace it with iPhone 4S once it is launched in India
I use my phone to access the Internet , Play games , listen to music, watch Music and other videos
I really like the quality of games available for iOS Devices , SPECIALLY the high quality free games

I have the following apps

Lets Golf 3
Brothers IN ARMS 2 Global front
GT Racing academy
Contract Killer Zombies
World series Poker
Truck n Skulls
Reckless Getaway
Asphalt 6
Chop chop tennis
Adobe PDF reader
Converter+
Opera Mini web browzer
Bloomberg News app
Times of India App
Cric Info app
Trip adviser app
Instagram Photo editor
and i got all of them for free coz they were free on app store

Infact the only App on which I have spent money is Documents to go Premium and it cost me like 16 USD or 750 INR , but i needed it to open attachments in my email as well as do some last minute editing on spread sheets .

Got an iphone 4. I have noticed that its battery time is not that impressive even if you are doing your daily mundane tasks on it.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Any good app for 8 - ball pool guys ?

I am using Galaxy S2 android ginger bread

I am very much please with its performaces

I used few application

Hide it pro( this one is best application by anuj to hide your private pics, videos )

Camscanner( this one i use daily for scanning dosuments and send it by email and it work as a portable scanner)

Thinkfree( for all your office needs(words, excel, power point etc ) you can edit documents as well

Talking tom lol

Skype( which i use for free voice and video calls)

ebuddy( which i use for yahoo, Msn, facebook, google chat)

Freediyoutube( to download you tube videos straight from youtube)

Mybackup pro( for back up)

You can download free paid application from ********* ...i dont like playing games so i dont have any..there is not any good cricket game in market

Motorola Droid x2 and iPhone 4
Use Amazon app store for Android which gives one free app daily.. 3-4 days ago they gave office pro suit free which is $14.99 on Android app store..

You need to download it from amazon website not available in App store..
X2 is reall good phone what it lacks if 4G support and front facing camera( I don't care for it ).. but otherwise gr8 phone

Mobile: Samsung Omnia 7 Win Phone 7 Mango
Apps: Facebook, Beat counter, break.com, easytube, adobe reader

I need help in selecting a tablet........ I have two in mind, Ipad2 & Samsung Tab 10.1. From what i have researched on internet,If you consider the specs & features, Samsung Tab beats Ipad2 hands down. But, my concern is the OS, i have been told that, IOS is better than Android????? Thing is, i don't know anything about either of them. So, need an input from the IOS & Android users. Thanks.

I need help in selecting a tablet........ I have two in mind, Ipad2 & Samsung Tab 10.1. From what i have researched on internet,If you consider the specs & features, Samsung Tab beats Ipad2 hands down. But, my concern is the OS, i have been told that, IOS is better than Android????? Thing is, i don't know anything about either of them. So, need an input from the IOS & Android users. Thanks.

Why not buy a windows tablet and then install windows 8 on it? much better than ipad and android tablets

I've done that on my acer iconica w501 and sold the ipad :D

I think best can apply to boht. It is simply a matter of opinions which might differ. Some peoples think that any product make by Apple is best. I think android's use of Java is very appealing and their flash support is great for watching videos within web browsers. Android is also more flexible than iOS..I also dont like the price of Apple products which is not reasonable as compare to their competitors.

Samsung Galaxy S... Android.. enuf said ;)
in the process of buying Smasung Galaxy SII..
was an i phone user.. but now i prefer Android OS.
U shud try Android too. much more powerful than iOS.
Although Siri will be interesting to see on Iphone.

I am using the phone which is awarded for stylish phone of the years 2011 2012 for europe and do you know which one is that , oh its a long story i dont wanna tell you now but what i have experienced is that its really a stylish and heart catching phone and i am thanking Allah that i have made right decision about it

sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-s.jpg

arc-s.jpg

did you know its so stylish

sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-s.jpg

I own an Apple iPod Nano, a Nokia 1100.
Music is my life and Snake is my favourite game... Texting is my need and i hate calling...:meeting:

wow it's a nice fone...:smitten:

but its been stopped. nokia scrapped its further development because it was tough for normal users. it was a techie phone withe features like linux shell and lxde desktop environment where u can install desktop applications.

im happy with my samsung galaxy S and suggest people to buy android phones rather than I phone or blackberry bellieve me once u use android u never again use any smart phone

Back
Top Bottom