What's new

Hottest phones to come in 2010

Asim i thrown blackberry its complicated yara.

tell me some Iphone between range of 25K and 30K PKR

If you want something simple easy to use then go for nokia n81 if u want music and camera also else u can go for e series. nokia phones are easiest to use.

Just set up your email id and all your mails would come to you. thats not that complicated

LOL The next thing a guy falls for after a girl is the gadgets. Lol some like me fall for gadgets first then for girls.

You won't find new ones. For one in most retail shops they've stopped selling older model Iphones and you don't want anything below 3G (The first Iphone models are basically fancy junk now).

iphone - Google Product Search

The ones in that price range are all refurbished or used.

Iphone from my experience are really tough. But many of them end up suffering sensor damage if you drop them a lot so with touchscreen smart phones going second hand is a gamble.

Blackberry with their OS 6 coming out soon is going to be good. Their new phones Storm 2 and Bold 2 are doing very good. Bold 2 is a big hit for office use, but I like touchscreens because I like a bigger screen and my typing is top notch, so it the virtual keyboard is no problem, but its all a matter of taste.

I will suggest to get a 3G phone and get a mobile phone service provider that can give you a good 3G package (unlimited usage is always nice).

Install some PC to phone package on your phone and then make free calls internationally (by free I mean, pay a monthly fee only).

not to forget the dropped calls on the Iphone lol

ya the original Storm was just crap, i returned it in 1 month after i threw it all around the house in frustration lol. Storm 2 has had mixed reviews but i just love my Pre now, you should give it a try also, i highly recommend it.
Pre is very good, especially with the multitasking.

Appwise is its lacking. Also Palm seems to be a dying company. It might not make the next 5-10 years. Poor multitouch capabilities, no digital compass only add to the problems.

Its a very good competitor, but if it doesn't beat the iphone at anything, then it just doesn't count. Perhaps if it was a whole lot cheaper (like half the price), but its not.

Guys, any mobile <15000INR without camera, but must be capable to play music/video?

In Canada Rogers Offers Non Contract Iphone Iphone 3G 8GB costs around with tax $670.00 that is India 29, 909 Rupees

My Choice:
1. Black Berry
2. Apple IPhone
3. No other

my phone still rocks. Nokia 3310 - heavy duty lakkar hazam pathar hazam phone

saurabh...the cheapest LG EVE non contract unlocked 450.00 CAD = 20,000 indian rupees
d1db0044aa10a9e249c9c840c0e406a3.jpg

lol ALL these phones look like ****....

IPhone 3gs is far from it........ It will be another apple product which'll beat iPhone other companies are only being copy cats

Nokia X10 looks good phone.............. has it come in the market yet?

saurabh...the cheapest LG EVE non contract unlocked 450.00 CAD = 20,000 indian rupees
d1db0044aa10a9e249c9c840c0e406a3.jpg

Thanks, but unfortunately, I gotta use my pocketmoney, capped at 15000Rs.
And EVE has a camera, 5 mp. I need a piece without camera. Strictly.

Back
Top Bottom