What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

samsung galaxy s

go chat the best chat app i have used for fb
whats app i really like the app
tube x though taken down from the market but was the best youtube downloader
flight plans keeps you up 2 date vid ur flight plans
shush a great app when u put ur cell on silent you can set it by hours

iphone 4s (just bought it will be writing about it soon )

im happy with my samsung galaxy S and suggest people to buy android phones rather than I phone or blackberry bellieve me once u use android u never again use any smart phone

Actually i held the similar view till i visited SIRI

Last edited by a moderator:
well i stilll bet on android over I pohone on any given day at any time

I need help in selecting a tablet........ I have two in mind, Ipad2 & Samsung Tab 10.1. From what i have researched on internet,If you consider the specs & features, Samsung Tab beats Ipad2 hands down. But, my concern is the OS, i have been told that, IOS is better than Android????? Thing is, i don't know anything about either of them. So, need an input from the IOS & Android users. Thanks.

I have iPad and Galaxy Tab.
I bought both of them second hand, Galaxy was over 2 month used and iPad was a week used.
I intended to sell them after a month. But I loved iPad so much, and found Android so annoying, I sold Galaxy and kept the iPad.

I suggest you to buy iPad. It the best thing in the world! After JF-17 :P

what smart phones man ? i think my phone is very smart if someone call me its ring its battery work so long and it has many systems

yep its nokia-1200

nokia-1200-2.jpg

today added three applications on my iphone.

1 is Write pad
2 is Quick office
3rd is Sygic Pakistan

Sygic Pakistan is too bit heavy, so had to move out (means no access of wifi) so it is in the process of downloading.

(infact added 4, one for my son... Ant Smasher) he keeps killing ants and his mother keeps putting food in his mouth during that play.

I have had to give up my Android and use an old Nokia for a while. My Android is getting repaired.

I feel like I've lost my right Arm. :cry:

Motorola Atrix (Will sell it soon)
Samsung Nexus S
I am set for at least 1 year..Will upgrade phone next year.

Anyone having iOS 5 tried to jailbreak? I am dying for dying for it.

I am using the phone which is awarded for stylish phone of the years 2011 2012 for europe and do you know which one is that , oh its a long story i dont wanna tell you now but what i have experienced is that its really a stylish and heart catching phone and i am thanking Allah that i have made right decision about it

sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-s.jpg

arc-s.jpg

did you know its so stylish

To start with, the phone itself looks very girly. And if you're using the pink one, then i have nothing to talk about. :kiss3:

I need help in selecting a tablet........ I have two in mind, Ipad2 & Samsung Tab 10.1. From what i have researched on internet,If you consider the specs & features, Samsung Tab beats Ipad2 hands down. But, my concern is the OS, i have been told that, IOS is better than Android????? Thing is, i don't know anything about either of them. So, need an input from the IOS & Android users. Thanks.
Buy HP Touchpad on Ebay for less then 250 bucks (Specs wise it is pretty much similar to iPad 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1) then install Android on it.:D

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I am using the phone which is awarded for stylish phone of the years 2011 2012 for europe and do you know which one is that , oh its a long story i dont wanna tell you now but what i have experienced is that its really a stylish and heart catching phone and i am thanking Allah that i have made right decision about it

arc-s.jpg

did you know its so stylish

Used it for few weeks but i did not like customized UI of Sony Ericson.I prefer Sense Touch Wiz or Stock over Sony Ericsson UI.

Back
Top Bottom