What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

if u have been an aple user or other nokia touch screen samsung simply sucks ... not user friendly at all , they are copying apple products ... nothing of their own , i read some where apple took legal action against samsung for doing this ! regret not thinking about it now i have live with this misery untill next year will go for black berry as apple 4 working out to expensive

I have used Nokia. I am getting sick of it, limited applications, with old symbian softwares. I have used BB as well. But now i want to change, thats why planning for IPhone (not 4) but 3G or Samsumg Galaxy as told be Raja. If Iphone is sensitive then i ll not go for it.

Raja, there many Galaxy phones in Samsung. I think you are talking about this one?
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S 16GB Price & Specifications - Samsung Pakistan

Yes Samsung S 19000 is the one i am talking about. I have used apple iPhone 4 and HTC desire plus Nokia n8 and i found Samsung Galaxy s best among all these..Samsung Galaxy has many advantages over iPhone 4.. I phone 4 is expensive but less features than galaxy, no memory card support, no super Amoled display. screen size of Galaxy s is 4 inch while iPhone 4 is 3.5 and also Galaxy s is more light weight..also iphone 4 rely on itunes to transfer files which is waste of time and also it only support mp4 formats and last but not least battery life is suck and reception problems

Apple tried to sues Samsung simply because of professional jealousy as these phones are giving tough competitions to apple products and we know apples is using Samsung chips anyways :D

if u have been an aple user or other Nokia touch screen Samsung simply sucks ... not user friendly at all , they are copying apple products ... nothing of their own , i read some where apple took legal action against Samsung for doing this ! regret not thinking about it now i have live with this misery until next year will go for black berry as apple 4 working out to expensive

Don't blame Samsung for Android OS blame goes to google they are just not serious these days I hope Microsoft cracks them up soon.

Did you know 80% of the components in iphone series is from Samsung, thus the myth of Samsung copies apple is long dead with SII on the scene apple is feeling the heat. You have yet to use Samsung Galaxy S II. iphone has apple OS carrying it this far otherwise it's a doomed product.

Don't buy future blackberry products perhaps let me update you RIM Company is dieing and will be gone form the scene in a year or so. If you want to buy RIM BB buy 9780.
blackberry-bold-9780.jpg

guys i want to thank all of you who have advised me in this thread--- otherwise i wouldve bought the 800m desire z on day1--- gracias!

i will be buying my phone today from the site you guys told me , granted they have the 2.2android version-- otherwise hafeez centre has it at 2k-3k costlier

ive researched a bit over the 2 weeks and want to instill my info to you guys aswell

samsung s1 vs htc incredible s

0.jpg

incredible s might not have the fastest 1gb processor as compared to samsung s1 according to multiple fora.

however htc [47k] does have better camera and flash , metal body and htc sence-- i couldve bought it as it was in my range , however i couldnt justify paying 13k more , when i can install htc theme , use metal cover on a beautiful super ameloed screen of samsung s1 at 35k [or 38k at hafeez centre]

the samsung galaxy s1 has 4 versions

original version aint much attractive [i9000 something]

samsung-galaxy-s-i9000-black.jpg

fascinate has a physical keyboard and flash but it compromises on software specs

Verizon-Fascinate-Galaxy-S.jpg

AT&T's Samsung Captivate is the hottests yet at&t has blocked downloads from 3rd parties like gameloft-- the only way around it is to route the fone -- which i would never experiment upon

Samsung-vibrant-vs-captivate.jpg

4g version - i havent thought of it

T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant comes with 16gb internal memory aswell as 2gb sd in the box-- it also has 2 different back covers in the box-- you can get metal case for it online aswell

the newer boxes at hafez centre have 2.2 preinstalled , however im trying to check out wether the site has 2.2 or 2.1

my conclusion --- if the evo3d has arrived yet , then take a look at that one aswell

sony-ericsson-xperia-x12-arc%20%20silver.jpg

Sony Ericsson Xperica Arc

Got this from work. I prefer this over the HTC desire HD I have. Not a bad phone

the superimposed platform is very simple plus the display lcd is not compareble to slcd of htc fones letalone the super-amiloed of samsung

No phone better than I phone 4. Buy it if you have money and a PC/laptop.
End of the discussion from my side.

Bought Iphone 3gs 32 gb finally.

Thanks all for the help and support.

I have just bought a new Nokia X-7 about two weeks ago , i would recommend having a look at it before you buy anything else.
For the recored i have had all Iphones released to date. This one is the first phone out of the box with Symbian Anna which is a super fast software , the touch screen is as good as the Iphone4 if not better. Its light and extremely well built with high quality materials. It comes with voice cancellation music headphones and in my case with a Nokia Bluetooth HS.

It comes with a massive 8MP camera with HD video recording. This phone is compatible with most of the OVI aps.The display is brilliant and the phone comes in two color choices with a combination of silver and black and all black.

Worths having a look at it.

reviews-and-tests-Nokia-X7.jpg

Nokia_X7-00.jpg

^^ I was bit fed up with nokia, previously I had E-71 (Rs.23-25K) and E-90 (Rs.53-55K), there was NO DIFFERENCE between the two, WTH? the same symbian software, the same OVI store, which keep asking for update (for 5.5MB file)....

A strange problem i noticed while using the iphone with mobilink network. While receiving the edge data, it prefers edge over gsm, so you will not be able receive calls while using internet.

The problem is in mobilink edge service and it is not limited to iphone, but with all smartphones.

Finally got my number ported to ufone after using mobilink for around 11 years.

Be noted the problem is just with mobilink not with any other network.

Back
Top Bottom