What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Nokia-c5-03.jpg

buy Nokia C5-03 its a good one...reasonable price...

Yaar I am fed up with Nokia same software, even their new phones have the same old symbian softwares.

Yaar I am fed up with Nokia same software, even their new phones have the same old symbian softwares.

Yeah I didnt read your post, you are actually wanting to upgrade to Iphone, so like Karachite said go for Iphone 5. or look what google has offered or look up for their upcoming products...

Its depend on your budget and requirement. get any android phone with at least 2.2 froyo version and you will not be disappointed with internet or email experience . Currently these android phones are leader with dual core technologies

samsung galaxy S2

galaxy-s-2.jpg

LG Optimus 2x

lg_optimus_2x.jpg

If you dont like android then get nokia n8 or n9(which is coming soon)

nokia_n8_img_1.jpg

Nokia-N9-MeeGo-500x411.jpg

Yeah I didnt read your post, you are actually wanting to upgrade to Iphone, so like Karachite said go for Iphone 5. or look what google has offered or look up for their upcoming products...

ooh i missed karachiite post, I phone 5, hmmm.... first I need to get familiar with I phone (be it 3g or 4), then will jump to latest one.

Its depend on your budget and requirement. get any android phone with at least 2.2 froyo version and you will not be disappointed with internet or email experience . Currently these android phones are leader with dual core technologies

samsung galaxy S2

galaxy-s-2.jpg

LG Optimus 2x

If you dont like android then get nokia n8 or n9(which is coming soon)

Damn sexy both of them....I mean phones...:lol:

Nokia is getting rubbish day by day, even their new phones are just change of casings with some speedy processor. But have the same old software.

Like i bought E-71 for around 28,000 and I have now E-90 bought for Rs.54,000, both the damn phones have same software.

Nokia is getting rubbish day by day, even their new phones are just change of casings with some speedy processor. But have the same old software
You might wanna try new N9 by Nokia, it's Symbian but the the best part is that, it runs Android applications as well. It features an 8 mega-pixel camera with 1 GHz processor. Dont go for I-phone it's extremely overrated INMHO.

Naah yaar Peregrine, I am actually fed up with Nokia. My main purpose is 'emails' (like blackberry, as I am using BB service on my present Nokia E-90), Document viewing (excel word pdf). I am satisfied with E-90, but somethings i cant do like attaching files to emails, editing email while forwarding etc.

yes, Apple products are normally overrated, as I dont find useful purpose of Ipods.

This phone is nice but it should not be that expensive. The only thing which is missing there is Xvid/vidx video play back support. I normally upload movies from torrent and watch it on my samasung galaxy S and also camera is 3.15 mega and video recording is also limited to 15 f/sec. Also no adobe flash support. Another thing which u should notice is battery life and it should be at least 1500mAh for heavy users. If you can live without good camera and video play back experience then go for it or get Galaxy S 19000 which is best all rounder and price also dropped after release of S2. Query keyboard make phone extra heavy and also when you have good touch key board then its useless at least for me...Tell me your price range and where you are living then i might give u a good suggestion ..I used to work in phone shop as sales man and got this habit to inspect every new single phone lol

This phone is nice but it should not be that expensive. The only thing which is missing there is Xvid/vidx video play back support. I normally upload movies from torrent and watch it on my samasung galaxy S and also camera is 3.15 mega and video recording is also limited to 15 f/sec. Also no adobe flash support. Another thing which u should notice is battery life and it should be at least 1500mAh for heavy users. If you can live without good camera and video play back experience then go for it or get Galaxy S 19000 which is best all rounder and price also dropped after release of S2. Query keyboard make phone extra heavy and also when you have good touch key board then its useless at least for me...Tell me your price range and where you are living then i might give u a good suggestion ..I used to work in phone shop as sales man and got this habit to inspect every new single phone lol
Great. Price up to Rs.50 K. and I am living in Karachi.

Great. Price up to Rs.50 K. and I am living in Karachi.
Whats the price of samsung Galaxy s 19000 in pakistan ? Price of Samsung galaxy in decent condition(2 or three month old) is between 220 to 300 pounds(aprox 35000 rupees) while brand new is 40000

But trust me if you have samsung Galaxy S you dont need laptop..This phones support all videos format..good screen size and weight only 119g..better battery life than iphone.. You can views and edit office documents words, excel, power point etc. You can download songs straight from website. You can watch all flash videos contents on different website including bbc i player and there is option of AP where you can use your phone as internet wirless router to connect other wireless enables devices..Super AMOLED touch is also great with support of multi touch and there are so many other good things about this phone

HTC Android ... thats it ...

Acer A500 for tablets .. super cool .. it has a USB port you can use anything :D PC keyboard too .. :D

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

this is one fcuked up model .. i9000 is cool

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

You might wanna try new N9 by Nokia, it's Symbian but the the best part is that, it runs Android applications as well. It features an 8 mega-pixel camera with 1 GHz processor. Dont go for I-phone it's extremely overrated INMHO.

Never ever go for Nokia ... they are completely doomed now on high range models .

HTC Android ... thats it ...

I used HTC desire but battery got drained quickly and also it did not support Xvid/Vidx which is important for me as i have movies in .avi formats..also no on can beat the super AMOLOED display..

Back
Top Bottom