What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

hello guys. my above 2 posts show how to convert galaxys theme/display/widgets to the ones on htc--

so i went to buy the galaxy s today but i couldnt choose -- i didnt know that there are some 4 types of galaxy s-- difference in internal memory, android version, second camera,some norwegian fones have got the android upgrade option permanantly disabled-- to name a few

the price range is between 35k-45k

Samsung Mobiles in Pakistan

i thought the galaxy s was high end , but nexus s is costlier [better than galaxy s or same ,just different carrier ]

plz help me out , which is the better/newer/amyloed version out of these

SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G in Pakistan
Price :41,990.00
SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G in Pakistan- Online Shopping Pakistan
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 White in Pakistan
Price :51,990.00
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 White Price in Pakistan
Samsung Galaxy S in Pakistan
Price :36,990.00 (You save Price :16,000.00)
Buy Samsung Galaxy S Online in Pakistan - Buy Online in Pakistan
Samsung Nexus S in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00
Samsung Nexus S Price in Pakistan. Home Shopping in Pakistan
Samsung Captivate™ i897 Galaxy S Android in Pakistan
Price :34,990.00
Buy Samsung Captivate

samsung-captivate-vs-vibrant-vs-fascinate-vs-epic.jpg

http://smarttouchphones.com/samsung...s-epic-vs-fascinate-galaxy-s-phones-compared/

hello guys. my above 2 posts show how to convert galaxys theme/display/widgets to the ones on htc--

so i went to buy the galaxy s today but i couldnt choose -- i didnt know that there are some 4 types of galaxy s-- difference in internal memory, android version, second camera,some norwegian fones have got the android upgrade option permanantly disabled-- to name a few

the price range is between 35k-45k

Samsung Mobiles in Pakistan

i thought the galaxy s was high end , but nexus s is costlier [better than galaxy s or same ,just different carrier ]

plz help me out , which is the better/newer/amyloed version out of these

SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G in Pakistan
Price :41,990.00
SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G in Pakistan- Online Shopping Pakistan
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 White in Pakistan
Price :51,990.00
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 White Price in Pakistan
Samsung Galaxy S in Pakistan
Price :36,990.00 (You save Price :16,000.00)
Buy Samsung Galaxy S Online in Pakistan - Buy Online in Pakistan
Samsung Nexus S in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00
Samsung Nexus S Price in Pakistan. Home Shopping in Pakistan
Samsung Captivate™ i897 Galaxy S Android in Pakistan
Price :34,990.00
Buy Samsung Captivate

I got samsung galaxsy s 19000 and you can upgrade it to android 2.3(Ginger bread) and i was very much pleased to it..The only advantage of samsung galaxsy S2 over S1 is dual core processor,camera flash and 16gb internal memory instead of 8gb otherwise galaxy s has better deign than S 2

One particular restriction that AT&T [captivate] is embedding into its Android smartphones is the censorship of the Android Market, thus consumers won't be able to see all the applications.

s2 will have 2 versions of processors, carrying different displays
galaxy s II i9100 SAMOLED+ or i9103 Super Clear LCD

Last edited by a moderator:
you can convert the samsung theme to htc sence theme-- you need to install free launcher pro [dont need to route] from android market after that, u need to install the suave hd icone theme

search for
[THEME][LauncherPro] HTC Sense UI and HTC Expresso UI

paid--

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ now you can have the best of both the two fones brilliant screen and faster cpu of samsung s and theme of htc

guys i want to thank all of you who have advised me in this thread--- otherwise i wouldve bought the 800m desire z on day1--- gracias!

i will be buying my phone today from the site you guys told me , granted they have the 2.2android version-- otherwise hafeez centre has it at 2k-3k costlier

ive researched a bit over the 2 weeks and want to instill my info to you guys aswell

samsung s1 vs htc incredible s

0.jpg

incredible s might not have the fastest 1gb processor as compared to samsung s1 according to multiple fora.

however htc [47k] does have better camera and flash , metal body and htc sence-- i couldve bought it as it was in my range , however i couldnt justify paying 13k more , when i can install htc theme , use metal cover on a beautiful super ameloed screen of samsung s1 at 35k [or 38k at hafeez centre]

the samsung galaxy s1 has 4 versions

original version aint much attractive [i9000 something]

samsung-galaxy-s-i9000-black.jpg

fascinate has a physical keyboard and flash but it compromises on software specs

Verizon-Fascinate-Galaxy-S.jpg

AT&T's Samsung Captivate is the hottests yet at&t has blocked downloads from 3rd parties like gameloft-- the only way around it is to route the fone -- which i would never experiment upon

Samsung-vibrant-vs-captivate.jpg

4g version - i havent thought of it

T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant comes with 16gb internal memory aswell as 2gb sd in the box-- it also has 2 different back covers in the box-- you can get metal case for it online aswell

the newer boxes at hafez centre have 2.2 preinstalled , however im trying to check out wether the site has 2.2 or 2.1

when i heard that the european version of samsung tablet could make calls and had dropped from 60k to 40k, i was really excited , however you can listen to the calls either from external speaker or via external ear bluetooth device , which kind of looks stupid wearing the ear plug all the time.. so i dropped the idea

however the cost to performance ratio, android platform, and relatively easy mobility makes it far more ideal than the plates from htc and blackberry

Cool, enjoy your smartphone! Here are some apps which I use:

- AK Notepad
- Firefox
- Go SMS Pro (Much better than the default one)
- Google Goggles
- Soundhound/Shazam (Both are good)

some widgets ive read somewhere

shezam
advanced task killer
sence clock
launcher pro
beautiful widgets
google goggles
widget locker
dolphin browser

for icons and themes [after installing launcher pro] , google this

[Collection] ICON SETS | OVER *550* different Icon Packs [NEW BANNER]
Share your custom dock backgrounds! ==on launcherpro.com

^ itna tu loug smart larki pasand kartey howey nhi sochtey jitna app smart mobile pasnad karney mein soch rhey hoo :D

Back
Top Bottom