Well dude ,
Since u have decided to spend like 45000 PKR on a smartphone ,
Then I would recommend the following features

Atleast 1Ghz processor
Atleast 256MB Ram
128MB Graphic Chip
Atleast Android 2.2 OS
Atleast 5 MP camera

By the way most of the games u have listed require atleast 600 MHz processor to run , but for optimum performance I would recommend a 1ghz processor

I am telling u this from personal experience since I own an IPhone 3GS and have downloaded most of these games ,
I have also compared there performance to that it iPhone 4g

all the games ive mentioned [gameloft.com] are not free -- however youtube mentioned free testing versions aswell?

If you have the money buy a iPhone.

the only application i like in iphone is--free

Lose It! by FitNow

''Set goals, create a daily calorie budget, record food and exercise, and view graphs of progress with this full-featured weight management app. After you enter your stats, you can create a custom plan, with an end date in mind, based on how much weight you want to lose per week. So for my weight loss goal, should I stick to my 1279 daily calorie budget, my loss should be realized by April 17 of this year.

Since the app is incredibly easy to use and approaches weight loss in an easy way for me to manage, I think I’m going to stick with this one until I reach my goal; I’ll let you know how that goes. (App Store Rating: 3.5 stars)''

img_0038.png

closest android app is Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

ss-0-320-480-160-0-996b0de34770bb7764a4b8740cf3410cdce4621e

-------

and im wondering if it has an android version-- its not here--
Downloads for Mobile - Free Mobile software downloads and Mobile software reviews - CNET Download.com

however it has free versions of quite a lot of games of gameloft

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my personal experience ...Samsung Galaxy S and S 2 are best phones out there. I have used Iphones 3gs and nokia N8..My brother own nokia N8 but nokia is way too behind because of their software and nokia phones are also not good for surfing internet ...unless nokia start making android phones i will not buy any nokia phone.................... touch of Xperia X10 is rubbish

HTC phones just suckkkkk in battery life....

there are many website were you can read user reviews about these phones like gsmarena and naptol

you are right battery of HTC desire dry out very quickly when you start using internet

peoples should go for 1500mah battery at least

I use samsung Galaxy s and it has good battery life and galaxy s 2 has even better

brightex is launching sensation4g and evo3d in june in lahore ['mall of lahore' plaza in cantt] -- with pakistan warranty--- dont know whats the difference wrt international warranty though

HTC Evo 3D. Its their new flagship product. Although if you can wait till the end of the year, you can get HTC Pyramid which will use the Honeycomb OS - on the phone!

Oh yeah, I'm flatly saying get an Android phone. It's worth it. I mentioned HTC since their HTC sense package is a must have.

Get an Evo 3D if you can get it. Imagine things popping out of your phone without any glasses, the gimmick alone is worth it, plus it has everything else in it too. 1.2Ghz dual core processor 1GB ram, 5MP 2 back cameras for shooting in 3D too, and one front facing camera. With the announcement of Iphone 4 S, I have no plans to look towards an Iphone till they come up with something revolutionary. It's the android phones that are the movers and shakers of the innovation today.

Get a Samsung Focus running Windows Phone. Support the under-dog.
If not that then go with an Android one.
Just stay away from the Evil Empire of Apple!

HTC Evo 3D. Its their new flagship product. Although if you can wait till the end of the year, you can get HTC Pyramid which will use the Honeycomb OS - on the phone!

Oh yeah, I'm flatly saying get an Android phone. It's worth it. I mentioned HTC since their HTC sense package is a must have.

Get an Evo 3D if you can get it. Imagine things popping out of your phone without any glasses, the gimmick alone is worth it, plus it has everything else in it too. 1.2Ghz dual core processor 1GB ram, 5MP 2 back cameras for shooting in 3D too, and one front facing camera. With the announcement of Iphone 4 S, I have no plans to look towards an Iphone till they come up with something revolutionary. It's the android phones that are the movers and shakers of the innovation today.

uglydance.gif

Hey if you are a games fan then you can't ignore Xperia Play, it beats all hands down when it comes to gaming on a cell phone. Here check it out
Xperia

will have to look for its battery time/ processor/ internal memory and display etc

it wont have htc sense

whats the general consesus on software of xperia play wrt htc sense [other than gingerbtead android2.3]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom