HTC Desire HD in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00

HTC Incredible S in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00

htc Sensation 4G
price??

HTC Mobiles Pakistan
Android Phones in Pakistan.

among the 2010 htc models, only the desire hd has something as compared to 2011 htc models

Droid Incredible 2 and incredibles are same things for different markets

newer htc models

sensation4g >ATRIX 4G >incredibles/Xperia arc >Xperia Neo>>Inspire 4G

For smartphone dumb customer:

blackberry-bold.jpg

Costs: 16000 INR

For Smartphone, smart customer:

Spice_QT-61_01.jpg

Costs 3000 INR :D

Beat that shyt!

My friend brought a HTC WildFire phone yesterday for 12300 INR,the features are good but the lack of a QWERTY key pad is bad.
You can check out the Erricson Xperia X10-The screen's wide and nice to view.Also,you can try the new Nokia e-7...full touch interface with a great QWERTY pad.....It costs around 27k INR[I do not know the exact price!].

I am currently using Desire HD and its an impressive device however the battery life is really poor. It gives me only 7 hour endurance with a moderate use, Nexus S is better in this area due to its larger battery capacity / slightly smaller screen and lean OS.
I'd say wait a little longer for Galaxy S2 and see what affect it would have on pricing / new models to counter it.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys , ive decided to get htc desireS-- its 43k at homeshopping site and 45k at certified htc outlet lahore-- i wanted to ask about the aethencity of the products delivered by the online company i.e are they the ''real'' thing-- i understand they have payement upon delivery option aswell--

any friend having experience in dealing e the online site?

the lady at the htc certified shop told me that sensation4g would cost 65k and i wd ve to wait for another 3 months...

there is only 2k difference between incredibleS and desireS-- the android platform is newer in desires-- however the camera is smaller-- but i 'm not interested in a big screen as its difficult to fit in jeans

HTC Mobiles Pakistan

android games--
n.o.v.a
quake3
armeggodon squadron
splinter cell conviction
brothers in arms
Modern Combat Sandstorm
sniper vs sniper
hawk
toon warz
Raging Thunder 2

10 Newest HD games for android, are free to download New Free HD Android Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Get an HTC desire if you can afford one -- it is worth it. EVO enabled phones are CDMA -- there is no mobile CDMA network in Pakistan, only GSM.

HTC phones just suckkkkk in battery life....

there are many website were you can read user reviews about these phones like gsmarena and naptol

Get an HTC desire if you can afford one -- it is worth it. EVO enabled phones are CDMA -- there is no mobile CDMA network in Pakistan, only GSM.

ty sir , their are 2 new dual core , superior display htc phone launches in the comming 2 months-- a part of me wants to wait for 2 months like some members here , who are waiting for samsung dual core-- a part of me want to buy the desireS rightaway :lock:

the evo 3d thankgod aint only cdma!
Named HTC Evo 3D, HTC comes as CDMA & GSM both.
GPRS Up to 114 kbps GPRS Mobiles
HTC Evo 3D - Mobile Price
--

i've another lg prada which ive dusted and am using as a makeshift gadget-- however texting is a real pain in....

prada-and-lg-collaborate-on.jpg
lg-prada-phone.jpg
73d88f|cf12_4189-IMG0768.jpg

I am using Desire HD at the moment and its a fantastic phone except the battery life. With moderate use it gives me about 6 hours only so really sucks in this department. Go for Nexus S as it offers better screen and battery life.
If i were you ; i'd wait for Galaxy S II launch as it is going to have a big impact on prices of existing smart phones.

Well dude ,
Since u have decided to spend like 45000 PKR on a smartphone ,
Then I would recommend the following features

Atleast 1Ghz processor
Atleast 256MB Ram
128MB Graphic Chip
Atleast Android 2.2 OS
Atleast 5 MP camera

By the way most of the games u have listed require atleast 600 MHz processor to run , but for optimum performance I would recommend a 1ghz processor

I am telling u this from personal experience since I own an IPhone 3GS and have downloaded most of these games ,
I have also compared there performance to that it iPhone 4g

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom