What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

htc-pyramid-front-back-550x398.jpg

htc pyramid -dual core

The Sensation 4G was formerly codenamed the HTC "Pyramid"

Don't buy HTC phone. Hardware is not good. It won't last more than 1-2 yrs. Call quality also not good.

thunderbolt has better display than desire-z but doesnt have hub option to delete all phone memory remotely-- other layout software is the same...

The interface of HTC is not that good when you will compared it to a SAMSUNG galaxy S II...the galaxy S II runs on Android 2.3 and a dual core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB RAM full hd (1080p) video recording capabilities along with a powerful 1600mAh battery..i think it will cost around PKR 50,000+

I'm also planning to buy galaxy S2 as soon as it is released here thought Rogers or any other Carrier.

end of days for iPhone folks Samsung's certain component are used in iphone, and don't forget the trouble throughout iphone home button from 3g original to iphone 4 all have this problem and the forceful trap in apple's App stores.

htc-pyramid-front-back-550x398.jpg

htc pyramid -dual core

The Sensation 4G was formerly codenamed the HTC "Pyramid"

guys the sites says desire-z at 57,000 and the sensation4g at 54,000---- i think the sens4g is a generation above htc hd2 and htc desire-z

what do you think??

HTC Sensation 4G Mobile Price in Pakistani Rupees PKR is 54700 Rs. | Rate in USD $644
HTC Desire Z Mobile Price in Pakistani Rupees PKR is 57300 Rs. | Rate in USD $674

Last edited by a moderator:
HTC Mobiles Pakistan
this site has shaved off rs10,000 /set

HTC Incredible S in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00

HTC Desire Z in Pakistan
Price :39,990.00

HTC HD 2 in Pakistan
Price :37,990.00

htc Sensation 4G
price??

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 in Pakistan
Price :30,990.00

Motorola Atrix 4G in Pakistan
Price :54,990.00

Samsung Nexus S in Pakistan
Price :49,990.00

Sensation 4G, Atrix 4G , Nexus S -- might be the big boys--- i think i'll wait as sensation 4g wd b released this month-- i hope the price range is around 50k

Back
Top Bottom