What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

^^ i can manage 50,000 easily , which covers the 2 htc models stated above--- however i dont know the rate of nokia and xperia[ dont think xperia is ''officially '' launched in pak , yet]

if nokia is better , i might go above the said bughet , if its costlier

have seen 2nd hand xperia a year back model e a friend--it was AWSOME
Go for this Motorola Atrix 4G Price in Pakistan. Online Shopping Dual Core, 1 GB Ram and Most importantly you won't regret it.Got it last month and believe this set is amazing.Can do pretty much everything! I even stream videos from it! - Nokia is dying..Don't buy Nokia Sets.Believe me just use Android once you will never buy Nokia cell phone again.
Motorola Atrix 4G review -- Engadget

Go for HTC Incredible S.I bought it for my dad just a few days ago.Its really good.

Here's a link for the same in the Indian site of the company : HTC Incredible S

dont know what the price is going to be in Pakistan.

its definately better than hd2 -- price range wd be around that of desire-z , just a tentative guess --thankyou for the nice find!

just 1 question , is it big and bulky considering 4inch screen [as opposed to 3.7inch diagonal of desirez]

i had 2 motorola smart fones over the years-- both deveioped battery problems in under 1 year-- there is no support for smart motorolla fones in pak-- however will take a look at this one--

i had 2 motorola smart fones over the years-- both deveioped battery problems in under 1 year-- there is no support for smart motorolla fones in pak-- however will take a look at this one--

Take a look at Engadget Review.

patriot-- specs wise your mobile is awsome! whats was the end price--?

this site posted desirez at 57,000 but it was 48000 at hafeez centre today

HTC Desire, Android is definitely the way to go but if you can afford an iPhone, go for that instead.

HTC Desire is too old - Now if you're spending huge amount like 50k you should at least get a dual core phone.

Don't go for Iphone. Go for Samsung better hardware inside, HTC is not bad too.

I would suggest Samsung or HTC certain models..

the hafeez centre guys mostly showed me 1 samsung qwetry board model-- ranged at 10,000 ---- they didnt have samsung b7610 -- mostly sold out at under 30,000

Samsung-B7610-OmniaPRO-1.jpg

patriot-- specs wise your mobile is awsome! whats was the end price--?

this site posted desirez at 57,000 but it was 48000 at hafeez centre today
Yes, check the price with hafeez center too - Homeshopping is a good site..i got the cell from US for about 575$.Also if you can wait then id say wait 6 months and then Get Galaxy S2 that will beat any other set in the market.

its definately better than hd2 -- price range wd be around that of desire-z , just a tentative guess --thankyou for the nice find!

just 1 question , is it big and bulky considering 4inch screen [as opposed to 3.7inch diagonal of desirez]

i think you will find that a bigger screen to be better in the long run.With all the capabilities that the phone can do,like watching video clips,pictures,surfing through internet a little bit,gps etc.,you are going to interact through the screen of course and a little bigger display would be really helpful.
I personally use a Samsung Corby Pro these days and find it has all these facilities including a touch screen.But the screen size is less ,2.8,and i feel it at times.
I will suggest go for a bigger screen size.4.o inch will be just fine,it will still fit easily into your pocket.

ive heard that the e series is better than n series??-- thats why i posted an e-series set in my options on post1

this aint the machine like any other n series. rest n series sucks. this is the most robust phone in terms of OS i have even met.

HTC Desire is too old - Now if you're spending huge amount like 50k you should at least get a dual core phone.

whats thelatest series introduced by htc after desire? or are they all concomitant/ existing concurrently

htc desire-z --sliding board
htc hd2
nokia e7-sliding board
xperia x10-sliding board?
samsung ?

i'm not a big fan of iphone or b.berry

HTC-Korean made so I don't trust them, even though they release classy smart phone, so for me big NO mainly because of reliability of their hardware in long run.

Nokia E-7 got classy hardware but awful touch experience with terrible browser, if you can live with it then for me its fine. Have a look at E-6

Xperia-X10 mini pro- personally used this one, won't recommend to any body.

Samsung S II- Not QWERTY but its chunky, dual core, super Amoled display :woot: tempted me, but none other than this.

To be honest, if I was you, I would wait for another couple of months probably by buying a cheap phone and wait for things to open up regarding new development of Iphone-5 and Micro-Nokia new phone which is expected in Q3 this year and I am sure there will be a good QWERTY windows phone from the release subjected if you're not Ifan boy.

This might help you choosing a phone-15 best mobile in the world

Hello ANTIBODY

This is what I am using now.

Android Galaxy S

url

Really good phone, but not better then Iphone 4.

If you want qwerty board, maybe the HTC Tilt 2.

url

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom