What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

i dont sell my phones and use them till they drop or start having battery problems-- i used samsung x600 for 2 years , motorolla e680i for 2 years, prada 3 years, tyntn 2 years---- so quality is somewhat important for me

thats the reason im not married yet, 60% of my friends are married-- cant find looks of russian super model in a humble and homemaking eastern girl !

i dont sell my phones and use them till they drop or start having battery problems-- i used samsung x600 for 2 years , motorolla e680i for 2 years, prada 3 years, tyntn 2 years---- so quality is somewhat important for me

thats the reason im not married yet, 60% of my friends are married-- cant find looks of russian super model in a humble and homemaking eastern girl !

Mobile Technology is getting evolved so faster that quality phone of today will consider average phone after 5 months. Quality is not constant thing and its getting improve day by day. When peoples bought Iphone 3gs they thought its best phone and then Iphone 4 appeared and now iPhone 5 is coming with extra features . I dont take much time to decide which phone is best for my needs

Again there is no perfect girl there. you will never find Russian look in Pakistani girl. You cannot get best of boht world :)

guys i got the vibrant from homeshopping today and theyve crewed me--

no 2gb card
mobile is used with personal wallpaper installed, phone contacts present , msg and call history for 3 months
android market email setting based on old users password

i paid for a new phone-- they are not responding to my calls now either

the owner of the homeshopping .pk rang me up and told me he didnt have vibrant in his stock and wd be happy to give any other galaxys version in replacement of the used vibrant he had mistakenly sent

however i said give me either galaxys vibrant or money back-- i just got a replacement of vibrant today ATLEAST THEY GAVE ME A REPLACEMENT , CONSIDERING I LIVE N LAHORE AND CANT BEAT AT THEIR DOOR IN KARACHI , THEY STILL HELD THERE END OF THE BARGAIN... well the new vibrant still doesnt have the 2gb sd card

That's sad sir on Homeshopping part - They should have never sent you used set - I feel bad now coz i recommended homeshopping - How's the new cell?Do you like Android?How much did you pay for Vibrant?

ive downloaded some 20 android widgets from freesharing sites-- and via my sd card have installed them in my phone

if anyone is interested , i can upload the apk files!

one of the best widget is the dodol Customwallpapereditor.v1.3.apk which allows full screen wallpapr without getting it cropped

yaar patriot, all is well -- theyve sent me the sd card via tcs yesterday aswell---- now the only thing i didnt like about the servioce is that they should say its out of stolk

anyone downloaded gameloft games for free??? need help -
-
ive installed apk file--put cache file in sd/gameloft/games/nova--still nothing

any other game like air attack great game but crashes on my android 2.1

Currently I am using Nokia E-90 (with blackberry activated on it). I have three email addresses.

I have no idea of IPhone, planning to buy one. Will I be able to use blackberry service on it? I mean I have three email addresses, which I must use on my phone.

Please suggest a phone for me.

I used to have an iphone. Its a pretty good phone because it has almost everything in it: GPS, email, internet, an ipod, games, video chatting, youtube, etc.
So yes you will be able to use your email addresses

But its a pretty sensitive phone and there are areas where reception is poor, then you probably will not get any reception and whereas with other phones you might get reception. Also if you drop it then there is a high chance that the screen will crack, which is really annoying.

But overall it's a good phone and I would recommend it

Wait for the iphone 5 to come out.

Your poor country needs money and so you should not waste your money in expensive phones. buy this phone and pay rest of the money to govt as tax..

Everyone report him.

Nokia-c5-03.jpg

buy Nokia C5-03 its a good one...reasonable price...

I used to have an iphone. Its a pretty good phone because it has almost everything in it: GPS, email, internet, an ipod, games, video chatting, youtube, etc.
So yes you will be able to use your email addresses

But its a pretty sensitive phone and there are areas where reception is poor, then you probably will not get any reception and whereas with other phones you might get reception. Also if you drop it then there is a high chance that the screen will crack, which is really annoying.

But overall it's a good phone and I would recommend it

Oooh if it is too sensitive then i ll be in a total loss, as when i come back home, my phone belongs to my kids.

but one thing confuses me, will I be able to use emails like I do using blackberry services.

buddy i had an i phone then switched to a blackberry and never looked back . try the torch BB it is good.

Back
Top Bottom