What's new

Six Turkish officers now confirmed dead in clashes

You know... I really support Turkey withdrawal from Kurdish areas... They are a bottomless hole in our economy...

Goverment built dams for cheaper electricity for Kurds---- they protest against it

Govermen built roads for them---- They protest against it

Goverment gives free health care for people with no income (propably %80 of the Turkeys unemployed people are Kurds) ---- They say it is for elections and it doesn't mean anything

Kurds can enter Military hospitals and treated before our own soldiers ---- they are unhappy with health care system and protest against it

Their literacy rate is an embarassment for our country, Goverment built schools in eastern part of Turkey and they let PKK threaten and kill teachers ---- Than they protest again--- Recently Kurdish students burned a student dorm for protests, a dorm built by my and my fellow loyal citizens tax money and again recently they vandalized a school again built with my and my fellow loyal citizens tax money.....

Their tratidion of Honor Killings gives a bad name for our nation ---- Recently and one of the most grousome of them was they buried alive their own daughter for talking to a male.... Any Turk who visited a modern country were asked about honor killings and had to explain that honor killings are done by tribal Kurdish people not by Turks....

I can name thausands more reason for us to left that hellhole of people to fed themselves and see them starve without the goverment...

Just left the source of rivers in our borders and left the Hakkari, Siirt, Şırnak, Batman, Diyarbakır and expell the other Kurds from Turkey to that places so we can live without a leech that sucks our blood....

(I don't have any problems with loyal and modern Kurdish people....)

Edit: typo

Kurds (Alavis) armed by US & Iran.

They launch their operations from Syria and Iraq!

This year (in 2012) Kurd Alavis celebrated nouraz.. in Turkey, two days earlier than its dates!

What is the significance of it? Can Turkish brothers explain?

Kurds (Alavis) armed by US & Iran.

They launch their operations from Syria and Iraq!

This year (in 2012) Kurd Alavis celebrated nouraz.. in Turkey, two days earlier than its dates!

What is the significance of it? Can Turkish brothers explain?

Alavis are Turks... There is no Kurdish alavi either... Alavis are Turkish people who accepted islam but still maintained some of their paganic rituals.

Like dancing and singing while praying and etc...

Kurds are sunni by the way.

Nemruz as Turks call it is a tradition belongs to Iranians and Central asian people that celebrates the coming of the spring in 21th of March. But they wanted to celebrate it in 18th because that day we celebrate the Gallipoli victory and they just wanted to ruin that day for us which they did.... Classic propaganda and nothing else...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom