What's new

Singh to visit Pakistan in March

Good to hear it! I do hope something positive comes out of the visit.

However, will Pakistan prevent bozos like Hafiz Saeed from holding anti India demonstrations in Pakistan during the visit?

India bashing is the favorite pastime in Pakistan. Like what's going to unfold on this thread pretty soon!!

dont worry we dont have saffronis here so his visit wont be blocked.

as far as protest that is right of everyone . India is no exception .

Indians are in majority here and Pakistan bashing is the only oxygen which keeps Indians breathing

he should not go........nothing will come out.......

i doubt if he will visit but again even if he does, well and outgoing president in any country is good for nothing

Manmohan singh will be the silliest PM like BJP's Vajpayee if he go there.

What difference will remain with them and bjp if they do the same thing to harm India's interest. :angry:

seems like a punjabi party here.....i'm worried..

Its indeed is. We all are worried he will do some damage there by becoming emotional at last age of his career an life. :angry:

Manmohan singh will be the silliest PM like BJP's Vajpayee if he go there.

What difference will remain with them and bjp if they do the same thing to harm India's interest. :angry:

Its indeed is. We all are worried he will do some damage there by becoming emotional at last age of his career an life. :angry:

bwahahahahahahhaha so you think BJP harmed Indian interests

i was actually reffering to posters chit chattin in punjabi :p:
on topic- Jane do yaar MMS sahib ko.....shayad ghum phir ke thodi tension jam ho jaye...waise hi aajkal Rahul baba ne.......:p: :haha:

bwahahahahahahhaha so you think BJP harmed Indian interests

They have recognized a military general as the govt. and invited the killer of innocent Indian army troops. :sick:

They have done nuclear test that have allowed pak to come out with nuke blackmail forever be it the strike against terrorist camps etc. :tdown:

I'm expecting a stupid move from Manmohan Singh.

They have recognized a military general as the govt. and invited the killer of innocent Indian army troops. :sick:

They have done nuclear test that have allowed pak to come out with nuke blackmail forever be it the strike against terrorist camps etc. :tdown:

Bhai *jakir* I wholeheartedly hope your given a pat on the back .. By Indians ..:lol:

i was actually reffering to posters chit chattin in punjabi :p:
on topic- Jane do yaar MMS sahib ko.....shayad ghum phir ke thodi tension jam ho jaye...waise hi aajkal Rahul baba ne.......:p: :haha:

Appa thread nu Punjabi takda laya eh, taki members rolla na paan!

Manmohan, bazoorg banda eh, Pind nu geda laan do unu...Dikat kithe hai?

Maun Mohan Singh Singing this at 7 RCR Road: Mud Mud Yaad Sataway Pind Diya Galiya De :cray:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom