What's new

Singh to visit Pakistan in March

You are no one to him, so it doesn't matter you...He has family in India, he is everything to them...Why does one has to leave his country...Farak padta hai. :o:
madam....we were kidding......did you thought he is really gonna stay there or what :lol:

btw......i think he was born there......so he will visit that place and his relatives there

You are no one to him, so it doesn't matter you...He has family in India, he is everything to them...Why does one has to leave his country...Farak padta hai. :o:
chill...girl..he will return back...
you need to have some sense of humor...:tup:

Ehhh tuuun Punjabi vich nahin keh sakdiii ! :P

Main tere chache naal Punjabi vich gal kardi eh! Tu webby nal gal karke, PDF di official language, Punjabi kara dey! Main sari post Punjabi vich kara gi.:crazy: Crazy Mullah:devil:

Neither, I was serious! :lol:

Main tere chache naal Punjabi vich gal kardi eh! Tu webby nal gal karke, PDF di official language, Punjabi kara dey! Main sari post Punjabi vich kara gi.:crazy: Crazy Mullah:devil:

Crazy Mullah kinuuun kaindeiii ehhh tuuun Punjab dii Russian Mujjjh (Cow) ! :whistle:

madam....we were kidding......did you thought he is really gonna stay there or what :lol:

btw......i think he was born there......so he will visit that place and his relatives there

Punjabiya di, Pakistaniya dey naal nahi sarni...Maun Mohan nay, apna pind vekh kay wapise aa jana hai, to report to SONIA JI! :whistle:

Crazy Mullah kinuuun kaindeiii ehhh tuuun Punjab dii Russian Mujjjh (Cow) ! :whistle:

Main Pakistani Mulleh? nu Mullah akya! Main koi joot boliya koi na! :disagree::azn: Pakistan da juttaha Kashmiri...Chal Phitte Mooh tere :hitwall:

Punjabiya toh vadiya sense of humour kisi ka nahi hota. :astagh:

I agree with @levina its more personal than political, Pak wont take him seriously as they know he is not the next prime minister. Period.

So, milega, BABAJI KA THULLU:whistle:

I agree with @levina its more personal than political, Pak wont take him seriously as they know he is not the next prime minister. Period
You are still alive???
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

May our PM enjoy his trip to his childhood village .......strange but we have a "Pakistani" PM

At times, its good to get scared. :partay: I also get scared by Internet Fidayeen on:pdf: for ex: @Armstrong :help:

Like an Indian, I'm also frustrated with Mun Mohan Singh. :pissed:
don't worry his term is coming to an end.... and yes...keep a eye on such fidyaeens....and be safe..:lol::lol::lol:

I agree with @levina its more personal than political, Pak wont take him seriously as they know he is not the next prime minister. Period.

So, milega, BABAJI KA THULLU:whistle:
it's more of his personal tour then political ..no gov. will deal with other if the other is coming to an end...even singh knows that..
he is going to visit his village and his holy sites...:tup:
You are still alive???
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

May our PM enjoy his trip to his childhood village .......strange but we have a "Pakistani" PM
what did you think...he is dead or what..:lol::lol:

You are still alive???
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Yes ma'am I am still alive. Just took a look vacation from work and internet:)..and I am back now!!..
As for Pakistani PM, we many many Pakistanis in India who hold very high posts!!

it's more of his personal tour then political ..no gov. will deal with other if the other is coming to an end...even singh knows that..
he is going to visit his village and his holy sites...

what did you think...he is dead or what..
Many must have thought!..
and I am sure Singh will take 'SANYAS' after this visit, akhir usko bhi pata hei SONIA ka sangat ka asar..woh bhi pak chuka hei.

what did you think...he is dead or what..:lol::lol:

Well yes I declare ppl dead once they stop appearing on the forum. :D

Yes ma'am I am still alive. Just took a look vacation from work and internet:)..and I am back now!!..
As for Pakistani PM, we many many Pakistanis in India who hold very high posts!!
Like who??
I know Vajpayee and Advani.....who else???

Well yes I declare ppl dead once they stop appearing on the forum. :D

Like who??
I know Vajpayee and Advani.....who else???

I was going to quote the same names, but i am sure there are many. Can anyone help me answer Levina's question?, It will be interesting to know!!

Back
Top Bottom