What's new

Singh to visit Pakistan in March

This is MMS last chance to visit Pak, his place of birth. He's gonna kick the bucket in a couple of years anyway.

It will only be a personal visit with NO national relevance. Certainly not with a pak PM who called him a "Dehai Aurat" :angel:

pehle biryani bhejo then i will tell you my points...and make it veg please :D

And i will send you soan papdi :-)
Deal!

My kind of deal.

Hope we do stop trading "bullets"
Absolutely! It is time we learned that when we kill an Indian or Pakistani soldier, we are killing our own cousin across the border. Perhaps sometimes it is an accident or a mistake. Whatever it is, we must mourn such losses. We must lower our flags when a soldier from across the border gets killed accidently.

Back to the topic!

Those who willingly left their village/city in pakistan or india CAN NEVER understand

the pain and suffering of people like Manmohan Singh.

No one wants to be ripped apart from their ancestral home and the village of their forefathers.

it is almost being ripped and snatched from your own mother.

This is the most heinous crime to keep someone away from the home of their grandma/ganpa

We must setup registry for all those and their kids who were forced out of their homes during the dark period of 47.

These folks should be given visa for life so they can always come and go to be in the place of their grandparents, smell the smells and hear the familiar sounds.

Let's welcome Manmahon Singh ji

more as a son of soil and less as a PM of a country xyz

Let's do it

Deal!

My kind of deal.

Absolutely! It is time we learned that when we kill an Indian or Pakistani soldier, we are killing our own cousin across the border. Perhaps sometimes it is an accident or a mistake. Whatever it is, we must mourn such losses. We must lower our flags when a soldier from across the border gets killed accidently.

Back to the topic!

Those who willingly left their village/city in pakistan or india CAN NEVER understand

No one wants to be ripped apart from their ancestral home and the village of their forefathers.

This is the most heinous crime to keep someone away from the home of their grandma/ganpa

We must setup registry for all those and their kids who were forced out of their homes during the dark period of 47.

These folks should be given visa for life so they can always come and go to be in the place of their grandparents, smell the smells and hear the familiar sounds.

Let's do it
kya baat hai bhai jaan........aap ne to hume emotional kar diya

Mr.Singh's visit sounds more personal to me than a political one.He had long back said he wanted to visit his ancestral village in Pakistan..so he's trying not to renege on his promise.

He won't be PM after only a few months. I am sure Pakistan would grant him a visa even after that. If he wants to go there for his personal reasons then he should go there after he leaves the PMO.

Deal!

My kind of deal.
sure!!:tup:

FaujHistorian said:

Sir I haven't met somebody as sane as you on this forum...you deserve a bowdown
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

FaujHistorian said:

Let's do it

Every line..every word of your post is worth a million dollars:tup:...if we had somebody like you sitting in Islamabad and Delhi then this post independence era would not have been spent in hatred and cold wars.

He won't be PM after only a few months. I am sure Pakistan would grant him a visa even after that. If he wants to go there for his personal reasons then he should go there after he leaves the PMO.
Thats how ppl perceive it...but I dont think our PM wants to make it very political.

he should not go........nothing will come out.......

he's going to visit his ancestral homeland; being a Sikh, i'd imagine he'd visit his holy site(s) too

and youre right - nothing will probably materialize but oh well, who cares

Let's do it

I disagree. That means if we are cousins, then marriages between Indians and Pakistanis will be considered as incest. Marrying your cousing is Yuck :sick:

I disagree. That means if we are cousins, then marriages between Indians and Pakistanis will be considered as incest. Marrying your cousing is Yuck :sick:

lagta hai bhai sahib

aap nay kal koi blue movie daikhe thee :D

tabhi marriage kay khiaylat aa rahay hain

Life is so difficult for us the single guys.

Given he is a punjabi...

it is par for the course :coffee:

na bhai sahib na

Now you talk like our Altaf Mota chor bhatta khor :D

lagta hai bhai sahib

na bhai sahib na

Now you talk like our Altaf Mota chor bhatta khor
:D

for future reference, even though I may understand 70% of Hindi, it is still a language i am not entirely comfortable with :)

So when you speak to me in Urdu/Punjabi I am lost.

Besides this is a litle bit of North Indian south Indian inside joke :-)

for future reference, even though I may understand 70% of Hindi, it is still a language i am not entirely comfortable with :)

So when you speak to me in Urdu/Punjabi I am lost.

Besides this is a litle bit of North Indian south Indian inside joke :-)

:)

So which part did you not understand. Altaf or mota or chor? :D

Back
Top Bottom