• Turko-Mongol

• Turkish Kilij

• Persian Shamshir

• Arabian Saif

• Pakistani-Indian Talwar

Results are only viewable after voting.
all of them is nice swords but katana is different class :smitten:
katana-gert-lavsen.jpg

Guys i saw II.Bayezid's sword... It was superb... It is here but you should see it with your own eyes @ topkapı Museum...

1.jpg
2.JPG

And this sword is a Macedon sword... Biggest one is 2.70 m... I don't know if it's used by a person...

4.jpg

And this was awesome too... It is one of sultan's ceremony armour... (BTW there were so many awesome things at museum and it is forbidden to take pics so i couldn't...)

3.jpg

kardeş bu kılıç daha çok pala gibi duruyo:D

it is first class steel perfect
Have you ever seen how traditional Katanas being polished, they have a dozen different stones and a lot time, true masters work.

what about knight swords especially sword of Jacques de Molay:azn:
2.jpg

:partay:
Molay.jpg

i like zulfikar sword(Hz Ali's sword) it have different design and scary sword
zulfikar.png

i like zulfikar sword(Hz Ali's sword) it have different design and scary swordView attachment 220844

I think 'Zülfikar' wasn't exactly like that picture and also had a straight shape such as the rest of early Islamic swords of Arabs. I wish it existed.

_______
I was specifying swords originated from Turko-Mongol saber that is why I didn't add other than those but seems it's all cool :D

I think 'Zülfikar' wasn't exactly like that picture and also had a straight shape such as the rest of early Islamic swords of Arabs. I wish it existed.

_______
I was specifying swords originated from Turko-Mongol saber that is why I didn't add other than those but seems it's all cool :D
internet pictures bro what do you expecting just i have found it properly :-)

internet pictures bro what do you expecting just i have found it properly :-)
I had to watch a whole doku about Katana that i watched long time ago again because of you :lol:, it fascinated me again.

Look at the end product after 3 moths of traditional hand work from best masters of Japan, holy shyte it looks gogeous, never seen such a beautyful sword. :woot: I highly recommend if you understand german.

(at 41:22) Look how proud the master is smiling in front of his creation. :)

I had to watch a whole doku about Katana that i watched long time ago again because of you :lol:, it fascinated me again.

Look at the end product after 3 moths of traditional hand work from best masters of Japan, holy shyte it looks gogeous, never seen such a beautyful sword. :woot: I highly recommend if you understand german.

(at 41:22) Look how proud the master is smiling in front of his creation. :)

türkçesini buldum şimdi izliyorum:-)
Samuray kılıcı-Katana « Belgesel,Belgeseller,Belgesel izle

Here's Sword of David (Prophet David) PBUH:
100.jpg

This sword looks very familiar to pre-Islamic swords of Arabs as a design.

The persian shimshir you posted is of turkic origins , it belongs to the post islamic persia where it was ruled by turks of the east << , bronze age persians were known for their archery rather than their swordsmanship

Their swords were short as daggers , like the houthi rebels

This would rather be a "persian " shimshir :

Sword_and_scabbard_from_7th_Century_Persia.jpg

With carrying belt too ;)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom