What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

v had a kashmiri guide who gave us tour to the dull lake and while in gulmarg and on way to amarnaaath we were on horses with kashmiri people owning them and u know they all became vry frank and friendly..they never ever said a word that free us or something he innocently and curiously asked me about my state and asked me few questions that what i did there....he even told me a little history of trips and races of his horse....:)
Have you noticed the Duli?Four persons carrying old and disabled pilgrims towards the shrine?They are more concerned about the safety and continuity of this pilgrimage.When militancy hits the valley its their bread and butter which get stopped.

On topic: Post it in stupid and funny section.Let some members have fun of it:tup:

Have you noticed the Duli?Four persons carrying old and disabled pilgrims towards the shrine?They are more concerned about the safety and continuity of this pilgrimage.When militancy hits the valley its their bread and butter which get stopped.

On topic: Post it in stupid and funny section.Let some members have fun of it:tup:
yes i hav seen and they r mostly carrying fat ladie lol!!.....its cool but i didn't knew its name..thanx..
our dull lake guide told us that in winters the dul lake freezes and children play cricket on ice.....
the best part of dull lake is shikara...the boat......we can do shopping hav ice-cream and other things while sitting in the middle of dull lake.....it is damn awesome.....
he told me that children go to school on shikaras...(wow) and hide their chapus(stick used to push shikara)...hahhahahaha:)

I cant understand were Pakistan comes in this ? Its SIKHS living in Indian demaning freedom.

To my Indians friend were up from ur bollywood movies and news channels.

Attempts to revive Khalistan movement in the West

http://ww.smashits.com/attempts-to-revive-khalistan-movement-in-the-west/snoop-news-31068.html

Europe, Feb 4: Pro-Khalistan separatists in the West are openly running an anti-India campaign. Though the western world is aware of their activities, it chooses to ignore them. Canada, the U.K., the U.S., and Australia are among several countries where Khalistani separatists are active. The new generation of separatists, who are members of the groups like Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) and International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF), have moved beyond fund raising and slogan shouting to violent activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new generation of separatists, who are members of the groups like Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) and International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF), have moved beyond fund raising and slogan shouting to violent activities.

like what???

Then rather pointing to all Indians you can share your thoughts with those fringe group of Indians who troll on your issues.

Bdw regarding Division of India.......before that happens we'll divide you in 6 separate countries. And we are capable of that, even you know that. :cheesy:

hahahah.. if u were capable of that u wud have doen that a long time ago .. seriously dude chill out .. u knw all these sikh movement of movements in pakistan are just carried by small number of peopel while other people are only worried abt food, water and shelter .. so yeaah i dont really think khalistan movement is still on but sikhs hate u hindus v much .. this is true even u knw that.. its just religious hate that they have but v less sikhs say they are not indian ..most of the say they are indian . but still i m laughing hahahah 6 countries and u yindus LOLOLOLO... waht u need to do is ask ur mother to make u some sabji or daal and then u will feeel fine ..
if sikhs are gone which is v unlikely then india cant survive

I cant understand were Pakistan comes in this ? Its SIKHS living in Indian demaning freedom.

To my Indians friend were up from ur bollywood movies and news channels.

Attempts to revive Khalistan movement in the West

Attempts to revive Khalistan movement in the West - February 4, 2013

Europe, Feb 4: Pro-Khalistan separatists in the West are openly running an anti-India campaign. Though the western world is aware of their activities, it chooses to ignore them. Canada, the U.K., the U.S., and Australia are among several countries where Khalistani separatists are active. The new generation of separatists, who are members of the groups like Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) and International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF), have moved beyond fund raising and slogan shouting to violent activities.
Dude not seen a single Sikhs demanding freedom in India, yes there are few living in Canada asking for the same. Where Pakistan comes in picture is they keep opening threads after another on same subject. Pakistan has a dream of creating a separate nation from India, admit it. So they keep trying to convince themselves that it will happen. Keep dreaming. If this was so true every Indian in India would have seen/heard the demonstration. But none knows about it.

Just keep in mind 1 thing... Bangladesh!! before u speak anything :omghaha:

i am happy that bangladesh is not our part anymore because i would have felt ashamed to call them our country men because of the shame that they bring along with them .. first being muslim they follow hindu traditions like touching feet of their parents .. on the other hand the like south indians do v v v odd jobs in arab world like cleaning toilets which i would never want myself to be associated with

hahahaha........ Trolling again. Go to bed Kiddo, after having some milk. :cheesy:

well if i was trolling then i think u need a whole jug of milk to calm ur nerves down .. :azn:

They can't do anything but troll in online forum and see wild dreams.... check the above posts all are day dreaming after taking a couple of shots. Like for example the above post from the uneducated kid...... in reality the reverse would happen that's why he's taking a chance only online.... :cheesy:

well to be honest sikhs will not seperate from india .. but u can deny teh facts below
they hate hindus and they are pretty racist towards u
they are in army that is why ur hindu *** is saved ..
they even though fight with pakistanis but when they are overseas dont make frends out of their country but only make frends in pakistan ..
they are brave people but u india shud have at least appologizd to these sikhs in canada or wherever to bring them closer to urelves

i just love to c kids happy......let them enjoy.....:rofl:

gusa kyn kar ray ho yar .. nahin jatay sikhs muje pata hay abi se tm log ki phat re hay k kahein sikh chalay na jayen ,..mere guarentee hay they will not leave u so soon

Bhailog maene bahut le liya inka.... abhi tum log lo :rofl:.... maen chala.... kaam hain thora... bye ... btw achha se lena..... :omghaha:

bhailog main nay bot le liya WOOOOOWW.. this indian nay kya lia.. ....yindu hm nay tere li aur tu nay hamara liya ..
i think other indians need to teach u what is the difference between liya and li ..

Bhailog maene bahut le liya inka this is statement of of one of ur indian member.. I dont know is nay kya liya hay hmse

itni gandi cheeze lene ka mood ni hai :rofl:......quality bhi koi cheez hoti hai yaar

baaat to theeek kahi ganda to woh hay jo tm nay liya...apnay indian frend ki baat zara dobara parh yindu..
hum nay tmary li aur tm nay hmara liya .. this is too much maaaan..indian apni besty pr hans ray hayn

bhailog main nay bot le liya WOOOOOWW.. this indian nay kya lia.. ....yindu hm nay tere li aur tu nay hamara liya ..
i think other indians need to teach u what is the difference between liya and li ..

Bhailog maene bahut le liya inka this is statement of of one of ur indian member.. I dont know is nay kya liya hay hmse

baaat to theeek kahi ganda to woh hay jo tm nay liya...apnay indian frend ki baat zara dobara parh yindu..
hum nay tmary li aur tm nay hmara liya .. this is too much maaaan..indian apni besty pr hans ray hayn

Guyz see some Pakistani tamasha for free!! Keep posting comedian dude, we are enjoying!!:rofl:

Guyz see some Pakistani tamasha for free!! Keep posting comedian dude, we are enjoying!!:rofl:

well u r gonna enjoy bcz tm to hmara lay ray ho (enjoy to karna hay na ) .. abi to srf mera liya hay .. abi aur pata nai kitnay pakistani hayn... HAHAHA..
bat karnay say pahlay apni baton ko gor se parh lia karo .. free tip

:omghaha: lol

tm to ja ray thay nay kahein busy thay .. ab kya hua kyn apni aur bezty karwany hay

Just keep in mind 1 thing... Bangladesh!! before u speak anything :omghaha:

Yes, keeping in mind how much they hate their saviours India (and I dont have to prove this, the bangla-india threads here are enough)

Back
Top Bottom