What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

@Abingdonboy I still blame hypocrite section of Indian society and so called Secular people who don't even ask for justice to Sikh people for 1984 genocide.

How can a country with a community like Sikhs who were, are and will be always ready to fight and die for this country, not give them justice, their rightful demand.

I wish, one day, the ghosts of 1984 will find the peace and the likes of Tytler and Sajjan Kumar will be punished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.... that was a big crime committed. Sikhs are our Brothers. Some r******s did that. Rather we should have committed one on you. That could have eradicated terrorism a lot from the society.

Indians are cowards, they will never dare lay their tiny fingers on the mighty and strong ones like us, but bully the weak, meek and minorities e.g Sikhs, dalits and dark skinned Dravidian Tamils.

Indians are cowards, they will never dare lay their tiny fingers on the mighty and strong ones like us, but bully the weak, meek and minorities e.g Sikhs, dalits and dark skinned Dravidian Tamils.

hahaha :omghaha:..... mighty and strong ..... foooooooo !! I need to wash my eyes... what did I see.... and even I am responding.... bad me.....anyways last response and then u are free to have a temporary dream till the time we are again up on u... .... :omghaha:
How do u forget the kick on your @$$ just some 40 years back. I think u need one more very soon to shut your mouth. :D Then u'll again come crying in our feet to pardon u... shameless incompetent thugs.

however much you try to convince yourself , the fact is - the Sikh diaspora hates India and Indians, and I am sure there are about 2 million of them in Canada . EU etc.. a number you cant afford to mess around with

Btw, please hang Prof Bhullar

try to hang Bhullar and you will see what's left of the indian prisons

Back
Top Bottom