What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

Sikhs paid a heavy price on behalf of the Hindus, btw to your fellow country man - India can kill the revolutionary but not the revolution

?? muslims killed hindus and sikhs.. muslims detroyed and killed many of the sikh gurus.. and decimated 50% of their population in one stroke. .. sikhs and hindus are one community. pakistan desperate to create a wedge.but will be trapped int it soon

riots mean...two communities fought and people from two communities got killed.......in 1984 the only sikhs got killed....sorry...they were hunted.....that is the text book meaning of genocide....

Whether 1984 or 2002...............Its was a clear cut act of genocide.....................and in both cases Center government & respective State governments didn't act to stop this..............and thousand of innocent lives were lost................

Whether 1984 or 2002...............Its was a clear cut act of genocide.....................and in both cases Center government & respective State governments didn't act to stop this..............and thousand of innocent lives were lost................

They should not have done it on a Sikh holy or religious day (June 3, 1984) but Indira Gandhi couldn't suppress a blood thirst for another day.

Wanted to search the source of one or two images, got 3 results:

siasat.pk
defence.pk
pakpassion.net

:rolleyes:

@Icewolf this is the Map of KHALISTAN that SOME sikhs were demanding in the 80s.....

http://api.ning.com/files/pLA97hllJ...wRU5ywEctzl*KuvHpr*0rwRhAi/729pxKhalistan.jpg

1/2 "Khali" Stan humdenge 1/2 "Khali" Stan tum de dena.......biggest CBM :enjoy:

OOPS....ismey toh KASHMIR bhi a raha hai :cheesy:

We will not give any part of Pakistan away to Sikhs but we will allow them free transit to Pakistan & eventually annex the region

Last edited by a moderator:
lol u are high on some think and u mention rape even in India vs Pakstan topic show why India is known as RAPE COUNTRY in west. Indians alawys has big mouth when it comes to real life they run like chicken. Belive me i have seen many wana be gangsters Indians living in bollywood dream but ran away when it matter most. SO f* and stfu

why was GI joe banned in pakistan ? LOL it showed the future of pakistanis !

As for your pu55ies ? LOL.. pu55y was PA who ran back and chose not to accept the bodies of their dead soldiers.. pu55ies were those 94000 PA soldiers who gave up their self - respect and choose to construct the delhi-meerut highway for free for letting them live, they begged for mercy like ***** in a rape yard :lol:

Btw why dragging Pakistan vs India ?? Was it Pakistanies who killed Sikhs in 1984? Is SADDA HAQ made by ISI ? Jazzy B is sponsored by ISI ?? lol here is more stuff ENJOY

2nd night of Kirtan outside 10 Downing Street - protest for Professor Bhullar
https://www.sikhchannel.tv/WatchUs/

62879_10151181517748039_562608907_n.jpg

66877_10151180140833039_2018436605_n.jpg

docizlNGW3

?? muslims killed hindus and sikhs.. muslims detroyed and killed many of the sikh gurus.. and decimated 50% of their population in one stroke. .. sikhs and hindus are one community. pakistan desperate to create a wedge.but will be trapped int it soon

You should study your glorious Hindu history before partition and before the existence of a country called India,. If it wasn't for the Sikhs then you - ******** (except perhaps Tamils) will be facing and praying to Mecca 5 X a day and there wont be A country called India today

Instead of being grateful to the Sikhs for saving/protecting your religion, you coward Indian/Hindus carry out genocide of Sikhs

You should study your glorious Hindu history before partition and before the existence of a country called India,. If it wasn't for the Sikhs then you - ******** (except perhaps Tamils) will be facing and praying to Mecca 5 X a day and there wont be A country called India today. Instead of being grateful to the Sikhs for saving/protecting your religion, you coward Indian/Hindus carry out genocide of Sikhs
Really ? Do you even know Hindu-Sikh unity in India ? I am Hindu and I was on with Sikh Side who married their daughter to a a guy from Brahmin family, a friend of mine, and you should have seen the respect both families had of each other. One of my best friend is a Sikh, one of the most lively and honest person.

What genocide are you talking about ? Except 1984 which was politically motivated, by Congress party, and oh BTW, BJP ministers and RSS workers saved many Sikhs in that genocide.

Kindly read some history.

As for coward Indian/Hindus or whatever you think, after years of Muslim rule, they couldn't convert all Hindus. Always remember a figure.

~1 billion Hindus in one country, India and ~2 billion Muslims in 57 countries in the world. Reality Check. Period.

Really ? Do you even know Hindu-Sikh unity in India ? I am Hindu and I was on with Sikh Side who married their daughter to a a guy from Brahmin family, a friend of mine, and you should have seen the respect both families had of each other. One of my best friend is a Sikh, one of the most lively and honest person.

What genocide are you talking about ? Except 1984 which was politically motivated, by Congress party, and oh BTW, BJP ministers and RSS workers saved many Sikhs in that genocide.

Kindly read some history.

As for coward Indian/Hindus or whatever you think, after years of Muslim rule, they couldn't convert all Hindus. Always remember a figure.

~1 billion Hindus in one country, India and ~2 billion Muslims in 57 countries in the world. Reality Check. Period.

sorry not interest in your personal sob story and its easy to push the blame Congress. BJP or Congress they are all made of the same Hindu feathers .

Only reason Mughals didnt want to convert you Hindus was because

1) jizaya (where would funding come?)
2) slavery

I know its harsh, but...Reality check.

2) slavery

add 3) Sikhs - they fought the Muslims to save the coward Hindus

2) slavery
I know its harsh, but...Reality check.
Really ? Forefathers of all Muslims in Indian subcontinent converted due to faith ? Tell me the reality ?

Or they didn't want to pay Jajiya or being a Slave. :azn:

You should study your glorious Hindu history before partition and before the existence of a country called India,. If it wasn't for the Sikhs then you - ******** (except perhaps Tamils) will be facing and praying to Mecca 5 X a day and there wont be A country called India today

Instead of being grateful to the Sikhs for saving/protecting your religion, you coward Indian/Hindus carry out genocide of Sikhs

Yeah.... that was a big crime committed. Sikhs are our Brothers. Some r******s did that. Rather we should have committed one on you. That could have eradicated terrorism a lot from the society.

sorry not interest in your personal sob story and its to push the blame to Congress. BJP or Congress they are all made of the same Hindu feathers .
O buddy, you have no Idea what you are talking about. Where did I mention any Sob story. I just told the respect Sikhs have in India.

As for same Hindu feathers, I don't know which Hindu ruffled your "feathers" because I sense prejudice and lack of knowledge but pure attempt to bash Hindus just for having some sort of twisted fun.

Carry on. Everyone do it, one time or the other. :enjoy:

Really ? Forefathers of all Muslims in Indian subcontinent converted due to faith ? Tell me the reality ?

Or they didn't want to pay Jajiya or being a Slave. :azn:

Yes, most Muslims in subcontinent converted due to this pressure I am not denying it?!

Back
Top Bottom