What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

well to be honest u shud b ashamed being such a big country with such a huge army and loosing a war against us ... well u shud b ashamed.. well we bang alot of ur .......... as they dont want u hairy fools around them

parties main apni wo b lay ana .. woh b kahein ge k hm nay pakistanion ka lay liya :victory:
History doesn't seem like one of your interests :rofl:

Usko chor de bhai...... already usko nanga kar diya humne..... Abhi jaane de bechare ko....:cheesy:
hmne nai kia....... jisne ye thread post kia usne khud hi apni aukaat dikhadi....u can c no senior member cmmenting on this troll thread but some of them are just disgusting...btw their these delusions help us alot and has helped alot in past;)......and it is good for us if the remain like this:devil::enjoy:

u are not in favour of this thread & even i'm not....and no one has taken u as granted please check who started trolling by posting this thread??........would u mind if some does that about ur country??

Dekh dekh kitna khush ho raha hain apnay bezzati pe :cheesy: .... fir se uchal kud kar a gaya.... Bandro ke tara :omghaha: anyways maen chor deta huun .... Naito ye pagalon ka leader ban jaega iske baad.:D

well i dont support this thread either thats why u can see in my post to the one who started it and i told him why did he start this thread when he himself didnt contribute anything in it ..

nanga kar k hmara lay jo liya hay .. LOL:omghaha::chilli:
then y trolling??....

then y trolling??....

r u sure m i the one who is trolling .aka 123 is the scccumbag whos started it by saying us nay hmara lay liya hay .. well after that i coudl control myself.. it was v funny . so til he continues i will reply him

Dekh dekh kitna khush ho raha hain apnay bezzati pe :cheesy: .... fir se uchal kud kar a gaya.... Bandro ke tara :omghaha: anyways maen chor deta huun .... Naito ye pagalon ka leader ban jaega iske baad.:D

lol .. look at the fool who was laughing at himself and now he is laughing at me .. bezty sab ko pata hay kis nay kis ki ki

History doesn't seem like one of your interests :rofl:

yes it is .. fake history or made up history seems to be one of ur intersts.. come out of the indian books mate .....

hmne nai kia....... jisne ye thread post kia usne khud hi apni aukaat dikhadi....u can c no senior member cmmenting on this troll thread but some of them are just disgusting...btw their these delusions help us alot and has helped alot in past;)......and it is good for us if the remain like this:devil::enjoy:

I won't have commented either. This is a sheer nonsense thread. But few people started spitting venom against India without any reason so had to teach them something. Now u can see people have got their dose, like this Afghan huhu, who's blabbering in his own, no one is even paying any heed to him. So our job is done!! :D Let this mental continue if he wants. :P but seriously haven't seen a bigger joker than this guy.:cheesy:

I won't have commented either. This is a sheer nonsense thread. But few people started spitting venom against India without any reason so had to teach them something. Now u can see people have got their dose, like this Afghan huhu, who's blabbering in his own, no one is even paying any heed to him. So our job is done!! :D Let this mental continue if he wants. :P but seriously haven't seen a bigger joker than this guy.

yeah no one is paying any attention towards me that is why every indian like u shitbag is replying to my posts so quickly.. if u r that smart why did u make such a foolish post in the first place.. what u need is report this thread if u dont like as i have alreayd done it

r u sure m i the one who is trolling .aka 123 is the scccumbag whos started it by saying us nay hmara lay liya hay .. well after that i coudl control myself.. it was v funny . so til he continues i will reply him

lol .. look at the fool who was laughing at himself and now he is laughing at me .. bezty sab ko pata hay kis nay kis ki ki
u saw @ak123 doing this but didn't c the reason behind it.........
if i'll start a fake thread like this against pakistan then i bet most of the replies would b in the same tone as @ak123 u agree or not thats the truth even if u think ak123 is troll wrong here but the fact is that this thread topic allows him to do so......we can always have a serious discussion but such threads provoke!! alot!

then y trolling??....

and my frend well some fool started this thread but another indian fool named as shiv(sory he named himself by this name) has started another bogus thread i.e What do young indiasn think of pakistanis

u saw @ak123 doing this but didn't c the reason behind it.........
if i'll start a fake thread like this against pakistan then i bet most of the replies would b in the same tone as @ak123 u agree or not thats the truth even if u think ak123 is troll wrong here but the fact is that this thread topic allows him to do so......we can always have a serious discussion but such threads provoke!! alot!
if u hated this thread that much why didnt u guys report it as i did..

1.Pakistan is behind India in military power.

2.Pakistan is behind India in space exploration.

3.Pakistan is behind India in any name science development.

4.Pakistan's economy is no match of India's.

5.Pakistan main city like Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore ,Peshawar etc are facing power crisis let alone the whole Pakistan.

6.Pakistan's army,airforce & Navy don't have fund to buy new weapons and has from decades remain dependent on USA's retired fleet got in gift from them.

7.Pakistan forex reserve is in an all time low.

etc,etc,etc

Yet it is India, whose slum catches your eye.:disagree: Had you compared it this way:

1.India Rank 11 in the number of millionaires whereas your country is not their in the Top 40 also.

2.There are 4 Indian in the top 100 richest people in the world where non of your citizen features even in the 1000 richest.

3. India's GDP is the fourth largest in the world whereas Pakistan stands nowhere

4. India is the 10th largest economy. Again Pakistan nowhere

5. India has the 11th largest oil reserve in the list of countries who imports oil whereas Pakistan ranks 46th.

etc,etc,etc.

And who told you Slums are not present in Pakistan. My post can be harsh but is true fact unlike yours. I do accept slums are present in India but sounds illogical hearing this from a person whose own country is in a state of misery.

You forgot:
1. Pakistan is behind bharat in the amount of rapes

2. Pakistan is behind in the amount of toilets and sanitation, who sh1t i forgot no we're not.

Those indians you mention are richest etc don't seem to like residing in india, their all abroad so much for your indian paradise.

if we are so inferior militarily, scientifically, can't afford stuff as you state then why don't you pu55ys have the cahones to attack us as you so gallantly bark.

You forgot:
1. Pakistan is behind bharat in the amount of rapes

2. Pakistan is behind in the amount of toilets and sanitation, who sh1t i forgot no we're not.

Those indians you mention are richest etc don't seem to like residing in india, their all abroad so much for your indian paradise.

if we are so inferior militarily, scientifically, can't afford stuff as you state then why don't you pu55ys have the cahones to attack us as you so gallantly bark.

but pakistan is leading the world in manufacturing bomb vests eh ? that gotta count for something ;)

I won't have commented either. This is a sheer nonsense thread. But few people started spitting venom against India without any reason so had to teach them something. Now u can see people have got their dose, like this Afghan huhu, who's blabbering in his own, no one is even paying any heed to him. So our job is done!! :D Let this mental continue if he wants. :P but seriously haven't seen a bigger joker than this guy.:cheesy:
now lets stop trolling and talk seriously...we cant fight always...mujhe ar bhi kaam hai:P......ab ye keyboard pe jeeetne ka koi fayda nai.....i think now we can talk in a serious manner with afgan_hehe ab na mzak udaio bhai please serious ho jate hain:)

and my frend well some fool started this thread but another indian fool named as shiv(sory he named himself by this name) has started another bogus thread i.e What do young indiasn think of pakistanis

if u hated this thread that much why didnt u guys report it as i did..

i'm new idin't knew we can report thread!...but i did report a guy who abused religion yesterday but y he is still not banned??
they might hav reported this thread but if the thread is not getting closed and some people are spreading venom then it is necessary for us to comment

but pakistan is leading the world in manufacturing bomb vests eh ? that gotta count for something ;)

you never know when they'll be needed, send over some bharat tanks please. Lol

PS i forgot you're all pu55ys.

if there is no khalistani movement or threat etc then why are these music videos below banned in punjab.

For the so called sikh in the uk etc why are these songs the number 1 songs in the sikh diaspora. Fact the khalistani movement in the sikh diaspora is not a minority group but a majority group. Bharat loving sikhs in the diaspora are a minority.

Baghi | Jazzy B | Full Official Music Video | Sadda Haq - YouTube

now lets stop trolling and talk seriously...we cant fight always...mujhe ar bhi kaam hai:P......ab ye keyboard pe jeeetne ka koi fayda nai.....i think now we can talk in a serious manner with afgan_hehe ab na mzak udaio bhai please serious ho jate hain:)

seriously i dont waana talk abt this khalistan thread ...whatever thread that is regarding some seperatist movement i dont liek replying to because i dont have enuf information about any seperatist movement.. i m pretty sure most of the people from india and pakistan both dont know much abt this khalistan movement . the person who put this thread up needs to be banned for putting such thread on board.. and on the other hand just because of this thread another foolish thread has been started by name of wht do young indians think of pakistanis? well the answer is not gonna be sweet as its not gonna be sweet when same questions is gonna b asked from pakistani youth.. its just people want to have more fights due to which people like me are left who in order to defend their country have to be part of that

Back
Top Bottom