What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

r u sure m i the one who is trolling .aka 123 is the scccumbag whos started it by saying us nay hmara lay liya hay .. well after that i coudl control myself.. it was v funny . so til he continues i will reply him

lol .. look at the fool who was laughing at himself and now he is laughing at me .. bezty sab ko pata hay kis nay kis ki ki

yes it is .. fake history or made up history seems to be one of ur intersts.. come out of the indian books mate .....
What war are you talking about?Kargil?71?65?
Get off the madrassah books.

seriously i dont waana talk abt this khalistan thread ...whatever thread that is regarding some seperatist movement i dont liek replying to because i dont have enuf information about any seperatist movement.. i m pretty sure most of the people from india and pakistan both dont know much abt this khalistan movement . the person who put this thread up needs to be banned for putting such thread on board.. and on the other hand just because of this thread another foolish thread has been started by name of wht do young indians think of pakistanis? well the answer is not gonna be sweet as its not gonna be sweet when same questions is gonna b asked from pakistani youth.. its just people want to have more fights due to which people like me are left who in order to defend their country have to be part of that
two hands are reqd to clap....
but atleast in this thread we two ended peacefully...:)

When did the Sikhs protest ? From where did you get the news ? Can you please share the link. Let us see as well how authentic is this post ?

do you think its a pumpkin field?

you never know when they'll be needed, send over some bharat tanks please. Lol

PS i forgot you're all pu55ys.

if there is no khalistani movement or threat etc then why are these music videos below banned in punjab.

For the so called sikh in the uk etc why are these songs the number 1 songs in the sikh diaspora. Fact the khalistani movement in the sikh diaspora is not a minority group but a majority group. Bharat loving sikhs in the diaspora are a minority.

Baghi | Jazzy B | Full Official Music Video | Sadda Haq - YouTube

why was GI joe banned in pakistan ? LOL it showed the future of pakistanis !

As for your pu55ies ? LOL.. pu55y was PA who ran back and chose not to accept the bodies of their dead soldiers.. pu55ies were those 94000 PA soldiers who gave up their self - respect and choose to construct the delhi-meerut highway for free for letting them live, they begged for mercy like ***** in a rape yard :lol:

@nuclearpak i think this thread needs to be closed as these are very senstive issues.. and alot of trolling has already happened here

why was GI joe banned in pakistan ? LOL it showed the future of pakistanis !

As for your pu55ies ? LOL.. pu55y was PA who ran back and chose not to accept the bodies of their dead soldiers.. pu55ies were those 94000 PA soldiers who gave up their self - respect and choose to construct the delhi-meerut highway for free for letting them live, they begged for mercy like ***** in a rape yard :lol:

do u want us to talk about how ia members or raw agents have been traeted in pakistan. u dnt wana know that .. so better keeep ur titly bitly aaasss shut or we will shove something in it

Last edited by a moderator:
Justice is what we want for 84 riots..fck the congressis.
Pakistanis stop jumping.
We ll bang you everytime in the battlefield.
I am with you, they should form a SIT to probe everything in 1 year. There should be special court to hear the matter. We should also allow members of Sikh community to monitor the cases so that they are satisfied with progress. We cannot give a message that you can indulge in rioting and get away with it. Compare to this Gujarat riots have so much progress on conviction. Still media talks about Gujarat but not these riots.

I am with you, they should form a SIT to probe everything in 1 year. There should be special court to hear the matter. We should also allow members of Sikh community to monitor the cases so that they are satisfied with progress. We cannot give a message that you can indulge in rioting and get away with it. Compare to this Gujarat riots have so much progress on conviction. Still media talks about Gujarat but not these riots.

Amen. Also provide NSG security to all witnesses and if witnesses are abroad, travel to those countries and the statement from them and allow them remote appearance in court to prevent witness intimidation.

If Muslims wanted they could have easily converted every single hindu to islam by force, they ruled the sub-continent for more than 500 years
But some Mughals were more interested in collecting Jizya
first of all never did an islamic ruler ruled all over India in the past 1,000 years and secondly they couldn't convert our ancestors because f the resistance put up by them.yeah i do admit that there were some coward people who got converted just to escape the atrocities of those barbaric central asian bigot but still our ancestors fought off those barbarians and never abondoned the religion of their forefathers and we are really proud of them for that valor and even after trying so hard for hundreds of years to eradicate the Sanatan Dharma from India they failed miserably as Hinduism continues to be the third largest religion in the entire world with a follower of more than a billion.so who's the real looser here mate!:coffee:

Give justice to the Sikhs in 1984 genocide and Sikh diaspora would abandon these Khalistanis.
1. Mind your words 1984 was communual riots not genocide.

2.Dont mix 1984 riots with khalistan movemt .

3. Khalistan movment startd in 1981.

4. Indian democracy has no tolerance for separatism. No matter how hard religious fanatics go on ..they will crushed by iron hands.

5 time for self assesment ,after so much operation bluestar,khalistan etc why did indira gandhi keep sikhs as her security gaurds?

Justice is what we want for 84 riots..fck the congressis.
Pakistanis stop jumping.
We ll bang you everytime in the battlefield.
well said brother and believe me 99.99% Hindus(leaving aside the few congressi sickular ones) want the same from the G.O.I. and mark my words that the day isn't far when we will hang those bast**ds(Mr.tytler and Co.) responsible for killing our fellow countrymen in the middle of the street!only then will the justice prevail and the souls of the innocent victims be relieved!
regarding the bold part i just wanna say onething which is AWESOME

4. Indian democracy has no tolerance for separatism. No matter how hard religious fanatics go on ..they will crushed by iron hands.

5 time for self assesment ,after so much operation bluestar,khalistan etc why did indira gandhi keep sikhs as her security gaurds?

You can subscribe to the GOI definition of the 1984 massacre - Anyone with conscience will call it as a text book case of genocide. And beyond that we all understand the background behind the Punjab problem and how a leader of India played politics and made a mess. You can do your self assesment or I would suggest do your introspection on why a patriotic minority community is waiting for justice for 29 years and still they do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. Shame on you, Shame on me and Shame on the rest of the Indians.

Amen. Also provide NSG security to all witnesses and if witnesses are abroad, travel to those countries and the statement from them and allow them remote appearance in court to prevent witness intimidation.
Agreed the people who are important witness should be given full protection.

You are a bit wrong in this. 1984 was a planned Genocide and not riots in which only Sikhs were killed committed by Criminals who doesn't have the authority to live, mainly Congressi Hindu cadres.
GOI should take up this case as first priority and hang the criminals. Those criminals should be wiped off from our society.

Give justice to the Sikhs in 1984 genocide and Sikh diaspora would abandon these Khalistanis.

EXACTLY!! I have said this in the past- bring justice to the 1984 victims and those radical minority demanding "Khalistan" will have no more ammo, they will finally be exterminated once and for all. As it is the only leg the Khalaatanis have is the 1984 issue and they make use of this issue to all its worth. Take away this ace and the entire house of cards will collapse, in one move the Khalastani movement is dead on its feet. Sikhs around the world will rejoice.

I cannot fathome why to date Sikhs are still yet to see justice....

I could tell you of some of the horror stories I have heard about what happened in 1984 but I'm sure already of you already know.

I am confident 99% of Indians would love to see justice for these horrendous deaths of their fellow INDIANS.

I pray to God the day is coming when these MONSTERS are held accountable for their actions, India is better than what these people had reduced it to.

Back
Top Bottom