What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

532958_10151179385768039_822092178_n.jpg

484202_10151179178468039_2049350671_n.jpg

65676_10151179032463039_291866860_n.jpg

483596_10151178322573039_1272511672_n.jpg

644709_10151178051363039_1642534820_n.jpg

I never knew Sikhs have that much population in Europe that they would like a separate country there!

Yes, keeping in mind how much they hate their saviours India (and I dont have to prove this, the bangla-india threads here are enough)

Dude..... Check the thread from the very beginning. Then u'll know why all these stupidity started.

i support sikhs & their movement for independence from india

Just returned from Punjab 10 days ago and i can assure you we SIKHS are too busy with elections and doing dharnas blocking railways lines, protesting about mehngai and religious events all over India. Normal Sikh is too busy with his harvest being distroyed by unpredictable weather and it's time to harvest wheat and mandi's dealers are crying about there loss of wealth by government because government just forgave all the debts of Sikh farmers. To top it off we Sikhs just want to stop the drugs from flowing from western border.

So, save your movement of support for future when we Sikhs will have some time to think about if we do need a nation of our own once we tackle our daily issues at hand. Thank you and come again!!!!

Land rates have gone up 400% and we are sitting on gold mine. Just deposited 2 crores in my government savings bank account and bought 10 more acres in Ragesthan and 5 in Utter Pradesh. Story of Sikh Farmers now a days.

Just returned from Punjab 10 days ago and i can assure you we SIKHS are too busy with elections and doing dharnas blocking railways lines, protesting about mehngai and religious events all over India. Normal Sikh is too busy with his harvest being distroyed by unpredictable weather and it's time to harvest wheat and mandi's dealers are crying about there loss of wealth by government because government just forgave all the debts of Sikh farmers. To top it off we Sikhs just want to stop the drugs from flowing from western border.

So, save your movement of support for future when we Sikhs will have some time to think about if we do need a nation of our own once we tackle our daily issues at hand. Thank you and come again!!!!

Land rates have gone up 400% and we are sitting on gold mine. Just deposited 2 crores in my government savings bank account and bought 10 more acres in Ragesthan and 5 in Utter Pradesh. Story of Sikh Farmers now a days.

thats what i was trying to tell ur indian frends that normal people are too busy in search of food , shelter and job that they dont really care abt these matters anymore.. same is the case in pakistan they dont care anymore except for the ones hwo are sitting in uk europe and americas but indians just became so much worried that they started posting one after another which showed how they were panicking at the situation

the funny thing is that the Sikhs who actually wanted Freedom , were the first ones who fled the country
majority of people protesting are part of Khalistani terrorist outfits
they were the ones who fled rather than fighting for their homeland
and since most have foreign passports, so they have no legal authority to protest

Greater Punjab is inevitable

Freedom of Kashmir is INEVITABLE.........

Breaking of Indian Union is INEVITABLE..........

Khalistan is INEVITABLE...............

Greater Punjab is INEVITABLE...........

Than??? Reality Struck & the YEAR WAS 1971.

P.S. @Abingdonboy you are needed on this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikhs only have themselves to blame for their problems. They decided to cast their lot with the treacherous, deceitful and scheming hindus in 1947.

Quaid-e-azam Jinnah even warned the sikhs, and said something like this to the sikhs that "once the British leave and the hindus will be your masters then you will see the true colours of hindus"

Quiad-E -Azam Also said Pakistan will the land of peace and religious harmony & above all a flag bearer for islam...........if he saw what is pakistan today hewould be doing this :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

he want a country were he can rule the roast on basis of Emotionalism...and he got it :pakistan:

Lolllllllll Two nation theory:cheesy:

thats what i was trying to tell ur indian frends that normal people are too busy in search of food , shelter and job that they dont really care abt these matters anymore.. same is the case in pakistan they dont care anymore except for the ones hwo are sitting in uk europe and americas but indians just became so much worried that they started posting one after another which showed how they were panicking at the situation

Come on .... y did u stop entertaining us. Start!! Need to get refreshed.... Are u a start up comedian? Hahahaha....... :omghaha:

I support them. Plz form various Khalistans in all the cities itself where u guys r protesting :tup:. Will be a cheap and good option holidaying in those homelands :chilli:

Well as a Sikh living in the UK (these pics are protests in London) let me tell you what is REALLY going on. These protests have ZERO to do with Khalistan or anything of the sort. These are demonstrations calling for justice for the victims of 1984 riots and I think this is a perfectly legitimate cause. I dare say the majority of the Indian population are fully behind their Sikh brothers and sisters who are asking for the SCUM responsible to be held to account. Nothing Wrong there.

Yes, there will be a few fools who mix with the protests and wear "KHALISTAN" hoodies or hold stupid placards attacking the GoI and the like. Let me tell you these guys are the MONORITY who are using this legitimate protest as a platform for their own agendas and 99.999% of those who attend such marches have NOTHING to do with any seperatist agenda and are in fact proud to be INDIANS. On most occasions you will see plenty of Indian flags waving in these marches- I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PICS OF THESE FLAGS HAVE GONE!

Let me also tell you that that minority of radicals who demand KHALISTAN and the like are isolated and ostracised by the mainstream of Sikhs. I've seen this myself in plenty of Gurdwaras- these people aren't even given the time to voice their rubbish.

Whenever there is a major Indian cricket match the community section of the Gurdwara is packed by Sikhs and Hindus and Muslims all sporting the Indian cricket team national colours and watching the match together on the Projector.

All those claiming Sikhs dislike their Hindu brothers, let me tell you I've never once heard a Sikh bad mouth a Hindu. Sikhs don't treat it as a Sikh vs Hindu issue but a right vs wrong issue. No one sees the 1984 as a communal attack but a political one.

The best relations of any religious institution we here (in my town) have have is with the local Mandir. There is a Mosque literally opposite us but relations are very sour with them and our Gurdwara has in fact been attacked by members of the Mosque. This has nothing to do with Islam but that this is a Mosque that's congregation is almost entirely of Pakistani origin.

The nonsense being spewed out by PAKISTANI members here is just hilarious; trying to show their own "solidarity" with the Sikhs. Please, why not show that solidarity with the Sikhs in your own country who are being attacked and driven out of their nation?! It is a pathetic, hilarious and overall TRAGIC juxtaposition.

You will NEVER find a more patriotic person than an Indian Sikh.

A little anecdote for you- my uncle (cousin of my mum) who,incidentally grew up in Delhi and was alive during 1984, has just arrived here in the UK to look after his mother who is very ill. He has only just retired from the IA (7 PARA) and was discharged in medical grounds as he has a back issue caused in a training accident. Anyway, I was talking to him in the weekend and he said he is so saddened he could not serve his country longer. He almost had tears in his eyes when recounting the tale of his injury and subsequent discharge. This is a proud Sardar man and he stands 6 ft 4 tall but he almost feared up because he felt he had let down his nation (INDIA).

@arp2041 for you bud.

Nothing has happened actually. This a completely BS thread with fake news. Nowhere is some news of this kind is reported. Probably the pics are 15-20 years old. :pop: I don't know why these kind of unproductive threads are allowed to continue in a forum.

So the people who committed the crimes against the sikhs in delhi and other places were brought to justice?

@Abingdonboy SALUTE TO YOU man :tup:

I knew I have called the RIGHT person :enjoy:

To the OP: Thanks BUD, for Starting this thread.

Every Time a foreigner tries to sow the seed of HATRED among Indians, we emerge more UNITED & more STRONGER :)

I truly believe that India should grant the Sikhs a place called Khalistan. After all Lahore is the Sikh place of pilgrimage and India owes it to our Sikh brothers and sisters to ensure that Lahore is returned to our Sikh community. Similar to our move in Kashmir. God willing the Kashmir pandits will all be returned to Kashmir in our lifetimes. Then India would have completed her dharma. I am certain that all our Pakistani members here who support the creation of Khalistan and show so much compassion for our Sikh family will agree fully with me on this one

Back
Top Bottom