What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

These photos have no dates. Could be various instances at different time. One should be aware that Pakistani's are known to mix images out of context to create fake news. We know that some Canadians might not like India but majority in Indian are more than happy. These numbers are peanuts compared to people living in India.
LOL excuses...........

Well as a Sikh living in the UK (these pics are protests in London) let me tell you what is REALLY going on. These protests have ZERO to do with Khalistan or anything of the sort. These are demonstrations calling for justice for the victims of 1984 riots and I think this is a perfectly legitimate cause. I dare say the majority of the Indian population are fully behind their Sikh brothers and sisters who are asking for the SCUM responsible to be held to account. Nothing Wrong there.

Yes, there will be a few fools who mix with the protests and wear "KHALISTAN" hoodies or hold stupid placards attacking the GoI and the like. Let me tell you these guys are the MONORITY who are using this legitimate protest as a platform for their own agendas and 99.999% of those who attend such marches have NOTHING to do with any seperatist agenda and are in fact proud to be INDIANS. On most occasions you will see plenty of Indian flags waving in these marches- I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PICS OF THESE FLAGS HAVE GONE!

Let me also tell you that that minority of radicals who demand KHALISTAN and the like are isolated and ostracised by the mainstream of Sikhs. I've seen this myself in plenty of Gurdwaras- these people aren't even given the time to voice their rubbish.

Whenever there is a major Indian cricket match the community section of the Gurdwara is packed by Sikhs and Hindus and Muslims all sporting the Indian cricket team national colours and watching the match together on the Projector.

All those claiming Sikhs dislike their Hindu brothers, let me tell you I've never once heard a Sikh bad mouth a Hindu. Sikhs don't treat it as a Sikh vs Hindu issue but a right vs wrong issue. No one sees the 1984 as a communal attack but a political one.

The best relations of any religious institution we here (in my town) have have is with the local Mandir. There is a Mosque literally opposite us but relations are very sour with them and our Gurdwara has in fact been attacked by members of the Mosque. This has nothing to do with Islam but that this is a Mosque that's congregation is almost entirely of Pakistani origin.

The nonsense being spewed out by PAKISTANI members here is just hilarious; trying to show their own "solidarity" with the Sikhs. Please, why not show that solidarity with the Sikhs in your own country who are being attacked and driven out of their nation?! It is a pathetic, hilarious and overall TRAGIC juxtaposition.

You will NEVER find a more patriotic person than an Indian Sikh.

A little anecdote for you- my uncle (cousin of my mum) who,incidentally grew up in Delhi and was alive during 1984, has just arrived here in the UK to look after his mother who is very ill. He has only just retired from the IA (7 PARA) and was discharged in medical grounds as he has a back issue caused in a training accident. Anyway, I was talking to him in the weekend and he said he is so saddened he could not serve his country longer. He almost had tears in his eyes when recounting the tale of his injury and subsequent discharge. This is a proud Sardar man and he stands 6 ft 4 tall but he almost feared up because he felt he had let down his nation (INDIA).

@arp2041 for you bud.

Buddy..... The criminals of 84 should be killed. They should be hanged or shot. I will urge the whole of India to start demanding justice for that. Though I am a Hindu... still my blood boils when I see or read something related to 84 riots. How I wish to have a gun with me during 84, which I could have used to save the Sikh brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly believe that India should grant the Sikhs a place called Khalistan. After all Lahore is the Sikh place of pilgrimage and India owes it to our Sikh brothers and sisters to ensure that Lahore is returned to our Sikh community. Similar to our move in Kashmir. God willing the Kashmir pandits will all be returned to Kashmir in our lifetimes. Then India would have completed her dharma. I am certain that all our Pakistani members here who support the creation of Khalistan and show so much compassion for our Sikh family will agree fully with me on this one

Like Lahore as a capital and Peshawar as a military base in 1840s:cheesy:

These are demonstrations calling for justice for the victims of 1984 riots and I think this is a perfectly legitimate cause. I dare say the majority of the Indian population are fully behind their Sikh brothers and sisters who are asking for the SCUM responsible to be held to account. Nothing Wrong there.

You dont need to use those words - 'dare say'.

Know for certain and say for certain. The Majority of Indian population IS fully behind getting justice and punishing the perpetrators of the riots.

The sad part is that we dont always get what we want, especially when the machinations at the political level go as high up as the Congress govt.

i support sikhs & their movement for independence from india

Remember Major Kuldeep Singh from 1971 war of Longewala. If you don't know I wanna tell you He was a Sikh. So Pakistan beware of Sikhs.:toast_sign:

They are Indians. Stop trolling you spineless junk. There are only two types of thread you people start here in this forum.

1. Achievement of China

2. No of Sexual Assault taken place in India.

I sometime doubt is your country has not given you a single reason to feel happy and proud that you always need other nations success to embark on. Indians on this forum never start a thread stating Pakistan's failure. Understand because we Indians are not interested in your damn nation.

I truly believe that India should grant the Sikhs a place called Khalistan. After all Lahore is the Sikh place of pilgrimage and India owes it to our Sikh brothers and sisters to ensure that Lahore is returned to our Sikh community. Similar to our move in Kashmir. God willing the Kashmir pandits will all be returned to Kashmir in our lifetimes. Then India would have completed her dharma. I am certain that all our Pakistani members here who support the creation of Khalistan and show so much compassion for our Sikh family will agree fully with me on this one
Mate, don't talk nonsense. 99.99% of Sikhs in India don't want to be anywhere but in INDIA, they hold no aspitations for a serperate Sikh nation. It is rather disrespectful to say India should give them "what they want" when they DON'T want it. Sikhs are as Indian as you or any other Indian.

Buddy..... The criminals of 84 should be killed. They should be hanged or shot. I will urge the whole of India to start demanding justice for that. Though I am a Hindu... still my blood boils when I see or read something related to 84 riots. How I wish to have a gun with me during 84, which I could have used to save the Sikh brothers.
I thank you for your words, I hope your wishes come true.

You dont need to use those words - 'dare say'.

Know for certain and say for certain. The Majority of Indian population IS fully behind getting justice and punishing the perpetrators of the riots.

The sad part is that we dont always get what we want, especially when the machinations at the political level go as high up as the Congress govt.
Sir, I thank you for this. I am aware most Indians are behind this cause.

And I pray one day we can all rejoice when justice is served to these SCUM.

Come on .... y did u stop entertaining us. Start!! Need to get refreshed.... Are u a start up comedian? Hahahaha....... :omghaha:

besty jab ho jaye to insan pagal ho jata hay jis tarah tm ho gaye ho :D.... ur insult was seen by each n every member on this thread fool

Remember Major Kuldeep Singh from 1971 war of Longewala. If you don't know I wanna tell you He was a Sikh. So Pakistan beware of Sikhs.:toast_sign:

They are Indians. Stop trolling you spineless junk. There are only two types of thread you people start here in this forum.

1. Achievement of China

2. No of Sexual Assault taken place in India.

I sometime doubt is your country has not given you a single reason to feel happy and proud that you always need other nations success to embark on. Indians on this forum never start a thread stating Pakistan's failure. Understand because we Indians are not interested in your damn nation.

what u stupid yindus need to do is that just shut up .. the reason is becaus eone of ur stupid indian frend earlier said that us nay hmara lay liya hay .. bs aur wo enjoy kar ra hay .. another indian frend said he wants more.. so thats it .. u guys need to stop crying and think about their slum .. our country might b not in v good condition but stil u wont see anybody sleeping in a dirty river or lake like ur people do .. india is a slum and its a recognized fact.. we might not b vs succesfull but wat do u have except for stupid arguments. ur countries literal meaning is slum of hindus.. its not hindustan ,,its hindunala....if we are quite it doesnt meaan that u can say wahtever ur slum mind wants

The only grudge that the Sikhs in India hold is that people like Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar still remains unpunished and people including Sikhs themselves have remained mute to this and are pretty comfortable with the fact they are roaming free.The main problem is that during 1984 innocent people where killed due to these bastards and the courts cannot keep quite and as many of my countrymen on this forum would know,a Delhi court has recently set aside the CBI reports earlier filed and has reopened the case again and Jagdish might be pissing his pants right now.As far as these protest in Canada and other EU countries are concerned I would once again say tell these people to read one word of Gurmukhi and they would run,ask them to point out the Harmandir Sahib out of many Gurdwaras they would point towards the Nankana Sahib maybe at the most,give them a map of India without any markings and they won't be able to point out Punjab,that's all I have got to say.

well i think u r like the guy in ur avatar .. and we dont wana take ur suggestions.. ur indian community has been insulted in a very bad manner about 4 or 5 posts ago ... u need to read the post that one of ur stupid frend posted whose name is i think ak123..just read it and u r gonna feel good

Well as a Sikh living in the UK (these pics are protests in London) let me tell you what is REALLY going on. These protests have ZERO to do with Khalistan or anything of the sort. These are demonstrations calling for justice for the victims of 1984 riots and I think this is a perfectly legitimate cause. I dare say the majority of the Indian population are fully behind their Sikh brothers and sisters who are asking for the SCUM responsible to be held to account. Nothing Wrong there.

Yes, there will be a few fools who mix with the protests and wear "KHALISTAN" hoodies or hold stupid placards attacking the GoI and the like. Let me tell you these guys are the MONORITY who are using this legitimate protest as a platform for their own agendas and 99.999% of those who attend such marches have NOTHING to do with any seperatist agenda and are in fact proud to be INDIANS. On most occasions you will see plenty of Indian flags waving in these marches- I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PICS OF THESE FLAGS HAVE GONE!

Let me also tell you that that minority of radicals who demand KHALISTAN and the like are isolated and ostracised by the mainstream of Sikhs. I've seen this myself in plenty of Gurdwaras- these people aren't even given the time to voice their rubbish.

Whenever there is a major Indian cricket match the community section of the Gurdwara is packed by Sikhs and Hindus and Muslims all sporting the Indian cricket team national colours and watching the match together on the Projector.

All those claiming Sikhs dislike their Hindu brothers, let me tell you I've never once heard a Sikh bad mouth a Hindu. Sikhs don't treat it as a Sikh vs Hindu issue but a right vs wrong issue. No one sees the 1984 as a communal attack but a political one.

The best relations of any religious institution we here (in my town) have have is with the local Mandir. There is a Mosque literally opposite us but relations are very sour with them and our Gurdwara has in fact been attacked by members of the Mosque. This has nothing to do with Islam but that this is a Mosque that's congregation is almost entirely of Pakistani origin.

The nonsense being spewed out by PAKISTANI members here is just hilarious; trying to show their own "solidarity" with the Sikhs. Please, why not show that solidarity with the Sikhs in your own country who are being attacked and driven out of their nation?! It is a pathetic, hilarious and overall TRAGIC juxtaposition.

You will NEVER find a more patriotic person than an Indian Sikh.

A little anecdote for you- my uncle (cousin of my mum) who,incidentally grew up in Delhi and was alive during 1984, has just arrived here in the UK to look after his mother who is very ill. He has only just retired from the IA (7 PARA) and was discharged in medical grounds as he has a back issue caused in a training accident. Anyway, I was talking to him in the weekend and he said he is so saddened he could not serve his country longer. He almost had tears in his eyes when recounting the tale of his injury and subsequent discharge. This is a proud Sardar man and he stands 6 ft 4 tall but he almost feared up because he felt he had let down his nation (INDIA).

@arp2041 for you bud.
I support my Sikh brother getting justic for 1984 riots.

Last edited by a moderator:
however much you try to convince yourself , the fact is - the Sikh diaspora hates India and Indians, and I am sure there are about 2 million of them in Canada . EU etc.. a number you cant afford to mess around with

Btw, please hang Prof Bhullar

i dnt knw whether u knw it or not but the greatest contribution to the indian army is done by sikhs...they are the greatest patriots of the nation..and yes we'll hang a terrorist

Back
Top Bottom