What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

1.Pakistan is behind India in military power.

2.Pakistan is behind India in space exploration.

3.Pakistan is behind India in any name science development.

4.Pakistan's economy is no match of India's.

5.Pakistan main city like Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore ,Peshawar etc are facing power crisis let alone the whole Pakistan.

6.Pakistan's army,airforce & Navy don't have fund to buy new weapons and has from decades remain dependent on USA's retired fleet got in gift from them.

7.Pakistan forex reserve is in an all time low.

etc,etc,etc

Yet it is India, whose slum catches your eye.:disagree: Had you compared it this way:

1.India Rank 11 in the number of millionaires whereas your country is not their in the Top 40 also.

2.There are 4 Indian in the top 100 richest people in the world where non of your citizen features even in the 1000 richest.

3. India's GDP is the fourth largest in the world whereas Pakistan stands nowhere

4. India is the 10th largest economy. Again Pakistan nowhere

5. India has the 11th largest oil reserve in the list of countries who imports oil whereas Pakistan ranks 46th.

etc,etc,etc.

And who told you Slums are not present in Pakistan. My post can be harsh but is true fact unlike yours. I do accept slums are present in India but sounds illogical hearing this from a person whose own country is in a state of misery.

1.Pakistan is behind India in military power. according to indians like u

2.Pakistan is behind India in space exploration. well we dont need to explore the space like idiots .. there are still alot of things in the world that are undiscovered.. what kind of space exploration has india done except for being assistants to white people

3.Pakistan is behind India in any name science development. yes lanat ho agar tm hmse itna bara mulk ho k b is main peechay hotay to

4.Pakistan's economy is no match of India's.about thireten years ago our economy was stronger than u .. but due to some stupid politicians and foreign factors Lol

5.Pakistan main city like Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore ,Peshawar etc are facing power crisis let alone the whole Pakistan.but we can afford generators not lik ur people who are still living in slums of mumbai the most developed city. they steal **** in open and drink water from the dirty canals

6.Pakistan's army,airforce & Navy don't have fund to buy new weapons and has from decades remain dependent on USA's retired fleet got in gift from them.but still we are strong not like u who cant even control some jihadis in kashmir.. well we are handling u afghanistan and talibans ..

etc,etc,etc

Yet it is India, whose slum catches your eye. Had you compared it this way:

1.India Rank 11 in the number of millionaires whereas your country is not their in the Top 40 also. millionaires so wat .. well ur country is v big u shud b ashamed if they wudnt have been their

2.There are 4 Indian in the top 100 richest people in the world where non of your citizen features even in the 1000 richest.well list doesnt matter ,, zardari is more richer than ur ambani for sure

3. India's GDP is the fourth largest in the world whereas Pakistan stands nowhere

4. India is the 10th largest economy. Again Pakistan nowhere..well i disagree whats the point of this economy if 70 percent of india lives in slums or is not able to afford two meals a day ,..

5. India has the 11th largest oil reserve in the list of countries who imports oil whereas Pakistan ranks 46th.

etc,etc,etc.

And who told you Slums are not present in Pakistan. My post can be harsh but is true fact unlike yours. I do accept slums are present in India but sounds illogical hearing this from a person whose own country is in a state of misery.

mate u have got everything still ur people more than half of them liv in v poor conditions .. our people still manage to live abetter life style

damn..pakistanis are getting banged inside out and sideways in this thread and still they wanna be laughing jokes and continue trolling :lol: what losers !
no they are not getting baned i reporte a guy yesterday but he is not banned yet he use abusive language using religion as a shield......always one sided i must say

damn..pakistanis are getting banged inside out and sideways in this thread and still they wanna be laughing jokes and continue trolling :lol: what losers !

well ur indian memeber himself has banged all u indians sideways upside down downside up .. read his post and other indians who are saying that un nay pakistanion ka lay liya .. well hm nay b apna day diya..
o bhai ja k apnay indians ko likhna sikao liktay waqt apni besty khud kar daitay hayn

bhailog main nay bot le liya WOOOOOWW.. this indian nay kya lia.. ....yindu hm nay tere li aur tu nay hamara liya ..
i think other indians need to teach u what is the difference between liya and li ..

Bhailog maene bahut le liya inka this is statement of of one of ur indian member.. I dont know is nay kya liya hay hmse

baaat to theeek kahi ganda to woh hay jo tm nay liya...apnay indian frend ki baat zara dobara parh yindu..
hum nay tmary li aur tm nay hmara liya .. this is too much maaaan..indian apni besty pr hans ray hayn

sb yindus ki is baat nay lay li hay .. thread main itny bezty kisi ki nai hui ho gi jitny indians ki apni hi bat se hui .... this is for all indians

Lets bring this fellow to India. Party's mein free ka entertain karega..... :omghaha:

1.Pakistan is behind India in military power.

2.Pakistan is behind India in space exploration.

3.Pakistan is behind India in any name science development.

4.Pakistan's economy is no match of India's.

5.Pakistan main city like Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore ,Peshawar etc are facing power crisis let alone the whole Pakistan.

6.Pakistan's army,airforce & Navy don't have fund to buy new weapons and has from decades remain dependent on USA's retired fleet got in gift from them.

etc,etc,etc

Yet it is India, whose slum catches your eye.:disagree: Had you compared it this way:

1.India Rank 11 in the number of millionaires whereas your country is not their in the Top 40 also.

2.There are 4 Indian in the top 100 richest people in the world where non of your citizen features even in the 1000 richest.

4. India is the 10th largest economy. Again Pakistan nowhere

etc,etc,etc.

probably coz they don't work very hard

Justice is what we want for 84 riots..fck the congressis.
Pakistanis stop jumping.
We ll bang you everytime in the battlefield.

well to be honest u shud b ashamed being such a big country with such a huge army and loosing a war against us ... well u shud b ashamed.. well we bang alot of ur .......... as they dont want u hairy fools around them

Lets bring this fellow to India. Party's mein free ka entertain karega..... :omghaha:

parties main apni wo b lay ana .. woh b kahein ge k hm nay pakistanion ka lay liya :victory:

One more thing that I would like to put out to my fellow citizens on this forum is that please do not entertain such maligning threads.The Pakistanis do not get it that by opening such BS false solidarity threads they anger the Sikhs even more and call on their wrath at times of war.It really hurts when I see some Indian members endorsing,maybe tacitly,that the Sikhs being Indians from heart would actually support a separatist movement that died out years ago due to lack of funds from ISI:laugh:and popular support.

+1000!

Agree entirely.

well to be honest u shud b ashamed being such a big country with such a huge army and loosing a war against us ... well u shud b ashamed.. well we bang alot of ur .......... as they dont want u hairy fools around them

parties main apni wo b lay ana .. woh b kahein ge k hm nay pakistanion ka lay liya :victory:
:nono::nono: hey mind it what do u mean by hairy fools? have some sense if no respect to other religion
and the part about loosing war u can live with that one for the whole lyf.....

:nono::nono: hey mind it what do u mean by hairy fools? have some sense if no respect to other religion

hmm that one was enuf for u and ur hairy frends.... ur hairy frend needs to be reminded what his real place is .. coming to pak defense forum and stating that pakistanis should stay out of it is the most stupidest comment i can hear from any of these hairy fools.. well i m not in favour of this thread but seems like indians have taking us for granted but till i m here i will try my best that u guys get good treatment

Guyz have u ever seen koi aapne ap ko kaesa maarta hain.... If u haven't seen.... See the Bandar Dance of this unique piece Afgani huhu.... hahahaha...... :omghaha:
Haan bachre.... aur ekbar khel dikha..... :yahoo:

Guyz have u ever seen koi aapne ap ko kaesa maarta hain.... If u haven't seen.... See the Bandar Dance of this unique piece Afgani huhu.... hahahaha...... :omghaha:
Haan bachre.... aur ekbar khel dikha..... :yahoo:

LOL.. serious mental issues goin on with aka123.. u need to recover quickly from the mistake that u have done

Usko chor de bhai...... already usko nanga kar diya humne..... Abhi jaane de bechare ko....:cheesy:

hmm that one was enuf for u and ur hairy frends.... ur hairy frend needs to be reminded what his real place is .. coming to pak defense forum and stating that pakistanis should stay out of it is the most stupidest comment i can hear from any of these hairy fools.. well i m not in favour of this thread but seems like indians have taking us for granted but till i m here i will try my best that u guys get good treatment

u are not in favour of this thread & even i'm not....and no one has taken u as granted please check who started trolling by posting this thread??........would u mind if some does that about ur country??

u are not in favour of this thread & even i'm not....and no one has taken u as granted please check who started trolling by posting this thread??........would u mind if some does that about ur country??

well i dont support this thread either thats why u can see in my post to the one who started it and i told him why did he start this thread when he himself didnt contribute anything in it ..

Usko chor de bhai...... already usko nanga kar diya humne..... Abhi jaane de bechare ko....:cheesy:

nanga kar k hmara lay jo liya hay .. LOL:omghaha::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom