What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

Lol...what a bunch of idiots :D. They are free to set up khalistan in Canada. Two bit foreigners bitching about India is nothing new. However, it is India's responsibility to tell them in a most respectful and polite matter that they can go suck it.

Facebook page NeverForget84.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NeverForget84com/72241543038

625575_10151175644468039_729145390_n.jpg

532958_10151179385768039_822092178_n.jpg

484202_10151179178468039_2049350671_n.jpg

65676_10151179032463039_291866860_n.jpg

483596_10151178322573039_1272511672_n.jpg

644709_10151178051363039_1642534820_n.jpg

why wud u start such a thread when u urself havent contributed anything in it .. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
one troll mentioned khalistan and they get the reply from the sikhs themselves indians and pio s also....:omghaha:

well to be honest sikhs will not seperate from india .. but u can deny teh facts below
they hate hindus and they are pretty racist towards u
they are in army that is why ur hindu *** is saved ..
they even though fight with pakistanis but when they are overseas dont make frends out of their country but only make frends in pakistan ..
they are brave people but u india shud have at least appologizd to these sikhs in canada or wherever to bring them closer to urelves

gusa kyn kar ray ho yar .. nahin jatay sikhs muje pata hay abi se tm log ki phat re hay k kahein sikh chalay na jayen ,..mere guarentee hay they will not leave u so soon
ab rulaoge kya...:lol: ok phat ri hai bhut mko darr lag ra hai k kahi mere jo sikh friends hai vo mujhe chod k tumhare paas aa jaenge...........
ye upar ki lines read kr k aapko kaisa mehsoos ho ra hai??.....agr aaap khush hain to apki khushi mein hi hmari khushi hai:lol::enjoy:

One more thing that I would like to put out to my fellow citizens on this forum is that please do not entertain such maligning threads.The Pakistanis do not get it that by opening such BS false solidarity threads they anger the Sikhs even more and call on their wrath at times of war.It really hurts when I see some Indian members endorsing,maybe tacitly,that the Sikhs being Indians from heart would actually support a separatist movement that died out years ago due to lack of funds from ISI:laugh:and popular support.

bhailog main nay bot le liya WOOOOOWW.. this indian nay kya lia.. ....yindu hm nay tere li aur tu nay hamara liya ..
i think other indians need to teach u what is the difference between liya and li ..

Bhailog maene bahut le liya inka this is statement of of one of ur indian member.. I dont know is nay kya liya hay hmse

baaat to theeek kahi ganda to woh hay jo tm nay liya...apnay indian frend ki baat zara dobara parh yindu..
hum nay tmary li aur tm nay hmara liya .. this is too much maaaan..indian apni besty pr hans ray hayn

what a pathetic move i never could hav done that(nice editing btw grea dreams) u win another keyboard war!!!yuhuuu........and now seeing history from 1947 and amount of losses on both sides show the result kiski li ar kisne lia:omghaha:
if u dont believe me compare ur map at 1947 and 2013 best of luck:enjoy:

i cant imagine why mods let these rabid dogs run amok in the forum opening troll threads one after another.. with no source. just a bunch of youtube videos !

besty jab ho jaye to insan pagal ho jata hay jis tarah tm ho gaye ho :D.... ur insult was seen by each n every member on this thread fool

A gaye...... chal shuru karo entertainment nahi to paesa nahi milega.... bhaiyo ao free ka Tamasha dekhke jao.... Hahahaha :omghaha:

what u stupid yindus need to do is that just shut up .. the reason is becaus eone of ur stupid indian frend earlier said that us nay hmara lay liya hay .. bs aur wo enjoy kar ra hay .. another indian frend said he wants more.. so thats it .. u guys need to stop crying and think about their slum .. our country might b not in v good condition but stil u wont see anybody sleeping in a dirty river or lake like ur people do .. india is a slum and its a recognized fact.. we might not b vs succesfull but wat do u have except for stupid arguments. ur countries literal meaning is slum of hindus.. its not hindustan ,,its hindunala....if we are quite it doesnt meaan that u can say wahtever ur slum mind wants

1.Pakistan is behind India in military power.

2.Pakistan is behind India in space exploration.

3.Pakistan is behind India in any name science development.

4.Pakistan's economy is no match of India's.

5.Pakistan main city like Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore ,Peshawar etc are facing power crisis let alone the whole Pakistan.

6.Pakistan's army,airforce & Navy don't have fund to buy new weapons and has from decades remain dependent on USA's retired fleet got in gift from them.

7.Pakistan forex reserve is in an all time low.

etc,etc,etc

Yet it is India, whose slum catches your eye.:disagree: Had you compared it this way:

1.India Rank 11 in the number of millionaires whereas your country is not their in the Top 40 also.

2.There are 4 Indian in the top 100 richest people in the world where non of your citizen features even in the 1000 richest.

3. India's GDP is the fourth largest in the world whereas Pakistan stands nowhere

4. India is the 10th largest economy. Again Pakistan nowhere

5. India has the 11th largest oil reserve in the list of countries who imports oil whereas Pakistan ranks 46th.

etc,etc,etc.

And who told you Slums are not present in Pakistan. My post can be harsh but is true fact unlike yours. I do accept slums are present in India but sounds illogical hearing this from a person whose own country is in a state of misery.

Like Lahore as a capital and Peshawar as a military base in 1840s:cheesy:

Guyz wanna see Monkey dance. Just check the trolls of one Afghani_hehehahahuhu. :rofl: Don't respond just see his trolls closely. They are just hilarios. The scum bug even don't understand who's getting insulted.:omghaha:

ab rulaoge kya...:lol: ok phat ri hai bhut mko darr lag ra hai k kahi mere jo sikh friends hai vo mujhe chod k tumhare paas aa jaenge...........
ye upar ki lines read kr k aapko kaisa mehsoos ho ra hai??.....agr aaap khush hain to apki khushi mein hi hmari khushi hai:lol::enjoy:

bot acha lag ra hay kyn k tm logun nay hmara liya jo hay thanx to ur frend ak123

I sometime doubt is your country has not given you a single reason to feel happy and proud that you always need other nations success to embark on. Indians on this forum never start a thread stating Pakistan's failure. Understand because we Indians are not interested in your damn nation.

:omghaha::flame::flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom