What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

Sikhs paid a heavy price on behalf of the Hindus, btw to your fellow country man - India can kill the revolutionary but not the revolution

When the British were leaving the Subcontinent, and Pakistan and India were getting their independence. The state of Punjab was divided between India and Pakistan, because the Sikh punjabis wanted to be with India instead of Pakistan, and these Sikh Punjabis committed genocide and rape on Muslim punjabis. And because the east half of Punjab went to India, this gave Indian military access to Kashmir, which resulted in Kashmir dispute as well.

These Sikh punjabis wanted to stay with India, now they can enjoy.

Sikhs paid a heavy price on behalf of the Hindus, btw to your fellow country man - India can kill the revolutionary but not the revolution

On behalf of Hindus? You do know Hindus died also? I suggest you read a bit more. Sikhs are wll respected in INDIA. You wanna look at revolutions take a look at Tibet, Balouchistan, LTTE>>Oh wait that revolution is dead isn;t it?

When the British were leaving the Subcontinent, and Pakistan and India were getting their independence. The state of Punjab was divided between India and Pakistan, because the Sikh punjabis wanted to be with India instead of Pakistan, and these Sikh Punjabis committed genocide and rape on Muslim punjabis. And because the east half of Punjab went to India, this gave Indian military access to Kashmir, which resulted in Kashmir dispute as well.

These Sikh punjabis wanted to stay with India, now they can enjoy.

Conveniently fail to mention the atrocities committed by Muslims, don;t forget. Sikhs are enjoying in India. They are wealthy, strong and powerful. Kudos to them......1984 was bad but we Indians also realized that and to this day, we never forget the shame certain members committed.

On behalf of Hindus? You do know Hindus died also? I suggest you read a bit more. Sikhs are wll respected in INDIA. You wanna look at revolutions take a look at Tibet, Balouchistan, LTTE>>Oh wait that revolution is dead isn;t it?

Conveniently fail to mention the atrocities committed by Muslims, don;t forget. Sikhs are enjoying in India. They are wealthy, strong and powerful. Kudos to them......1984 was bad but we Indians also realized that and to this day, we never forget the shame certain members committed.

Moreover Prime Minister of India is Sikh, Chief of Army Staff is Sikh and many more.... Check out if you want...

List of Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Give justice to the Sikhs in 1984 genocide and Sikh diaspora would abandon these Khalistanis.

I am with you on this. Those Hindus who were part of the 84 Genocide should be Hanged. Wish a Genocide could have been carried out against those Congressi Hindu goons.

How I wanted the Sikhs to carry guns during the 84 riots. They could have blown away the Hindu criminals. Regret!! :frown:

These photos have no dates. Could be various instances at different time. One should be aware that Pakistani's are known to mix images out of context to create fake news. We know that some Canadians might not like India but majority in Indian are more than happy. These numbers are peanuts compared to people living in India.

Oh really.......??
If there is a thread in which Harbiyar Murree with 2 dozens people doing the same protest against Pakistan, then you and other Indians suddenly would have become the Champions of Human Rights. Your hearts would have been pumping out emotions of freedom from the cruel occupation of Pakistan. You guys spent hours of pain-staking efforts just to highlight the remotest fault of Pakistan. So, why are you smoking if someone highlights the atrocities against minorities by Indian State?
India was not a single united country in the past. It is a sub-continent with hundreds of ethnic and religious groups. It is only a conspiracy of West to keep India united to counter China. The day is near when it there will be at-least 10 countries, which will bring eternal peace in South Asia.

Sikhs we are with you in your struggle for independence. It was Benazir who fucked-up the Khalistan movement, when she provided Rajiv Gandhi with the list of Sikh Freedom fighters. You lost the momentum then, but looking at the processions and number of participants, i am sure that it will regain.

I am with you on this. Those Hindus who were part of the 84 Genocide should be Hanged. Wish a Genocide could have been carried out against those Congressi Hindu goons.

How I wanted the Sikhs to carry guns during the 84 riots. They could have blown away the Hindu criminals. Regret!! :frown:

I would desist from using the word Hindus as the genocide has nothing to do with the religion - Ask even the most fanatic of the hindus and they would want to hang the congressi b**s**ds.

Oh really.......??
If there is a thread in which Harbiyar Murree with 2 dozens people doing the same protest against Pakistan, then you and other Indians suddenly would have become the Champions of Human Rights. Your hearts would have been pumping out emotions of freedom from the cruel occupation of Pakistan. You guys spent hours of pain-staking efforts just to highlight the remotest fault of Pakistan. So, why are you smoking if someone highlights the atrocities against minorities by Indian State?
India was not a single united country in the past. It is a sub-continent with hundreds of ethnic and religious groups. It is only a conspiracy of West to keep India united to counter China. The day is near when it there will be at-least 10 countries, which will bring eternal peace in South Asia.

Sikhs we are with you in your struggle for independence. It was Benazir who fucked-up the Khalistan movement, when she provided Rajiv Gandhi with the list of Sikh Freedom fighters. You lost the momentum then, but looking at the processions and number of participants, i am sure that it will regain.

Then rather pointing to all Indians you can share your thoughts with those fringe group of Indians who troll on your issues.

Bdw regarding Division of India.......before that happens we'll divide you in 6 separate countries. And we are capable of that, even you know that. :cheesy:

Khalistan in under Indian occupation it needs to be freed

Something by the name of Balochistan just clicked my mimd .
Dear there is greater possibilty of Balochistan getting separated rather than Khalistan being formed :rofl:

This is what happens when you don't give people justice

Nothing has happened actually. This a completely BS thread with fake news. Nowhere is some news of this kind is reported. Probably the pics are 15-20 years old. :pop: I don't know why these kind of unproductive threads are allowed to continue in a forum.

i support sikhs & their movement for independence from india

Balochistan and Sindh are more important to address...let's look at those first :lol:

Why do they need independence? They rule this land anyway...and we obey unquestioningly coz...

:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Indians on fire. :rofl:

Why dont you guys ask your government how many Indian districts and states have insurgency? Also ask them How many districts are there which are not under your Indian government control at all?

Back
Top Bottom