What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

Balochistan and Sindh are more important to address...let's look at those first :lol:

Why do they need independence? They rule this land anyway...and we obey unquestioningly coz...

:smokin:

Maoists, Kashmir, Khalistan, Assam, Bodos, and the other 32 seperatist groups in India should be UR primary concern not balochistan or sindh which are DEAD already LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually we are currently planning to merge the whole of Punjab again. We need Sindh, as it's in our National Anthem and we anyhow can't change the anthem. Balochistan is our ally. Now Kashmir is as always of India's and..... probably we can negotiate with NWFP :azn:.... Basically the complete thing is India right....What say Guyz :yahoo:

Sikhs only have themselves to blame for their problems. They decided to cast their lot with the treacherous, deceitful and scheming hindus in 1947.

Quaid-e-azam Jinnah even warned the sikhs, and said something like this to the sikhs that "once the British leave and the hindus will be your masters then you will see the true colours of hindus"

Actually we are currently planning to merge the whole of Punjab again. We need Sindh, as it's in our National Anthem and we anyhow can't change the anthem. Balochistan is our ally. Now Kashmir is as always of India's and..... probably we can negotiate with NWFP :azn:.... Basically the complete thing is India right....What say Guyz :yahoo:

punjabis hate each & every indian. they are so racist against them

sindh have enough problems. dont need the problem that is india.

how exactly balochistan became your ally baffles me

kashmiris hate india. dont even get me started.

NWFP are same thing as Punjabi, racist against dark Indians... They consider you... nevermind lol...

NWFP are same thing as Punjabi, racist against dark Indians... They consider you... nevermind lol...

Just keep in mind 1 thing... Bangladesh!! before u speak anything :omghaha:

hahahaha!!!! how fake!!! hahahaha....i live in punjab any queries of sikhs living here ???? want my pics with my sikh friends playing holi with me and i celebrating gurpoorab(sikh festival)....attending parbhat pheri....lmaooo hahahaha......
and please help yourself these games won't work anymore.....:rofl:..........

i live in punjab any queries of sikhs living here ???? want my pics with my sikh friends playing holi with me and i celebrating gurpoorab(sikh festival)....attending parbhat pheri....lmaooo hahahaha....:omghaha::rofl:.
i visted kashmir too...no one hated me.........

i live in punjab any queries of sikhs living here ???? want my pics with my sikh friends playing holi with me and i celebrating gurpoorab(sikh festival)....attending parbhat pheri....lmaooo hahahaha....:omghaha::rofl:.
i visted kashmir too...no one hated me.........

Same here.... Kashmiris are very friendly!!

however much you try to convince yourself , the fact is - the Sikh diaspora hates India and Indians, and I am sure there are about 2 million of them in Canada . EU etc.. a number you cant afford to mess around with

Btw, please hang Prof Bhullar
Are these Sikhs Indian citisens...........If not who cares about what Canadians & Europeans protest................Once India become a more powerful economy Canada and EU will take care of these guys...................Talk about Indian Sikhs.............We are proud of them..............They love India more than anyone else..............

^^^ Indians on fire. :rofl:

Why dont you guys ask your government how many Indian districts and states have insurgency? Also ask them How many districts are there which are not under your Indian government control at all?
But Still we are United and didn't have a Change in our Map from 1947......................

Same here.... Kashmiris are very friendly!!

v had a kashmiri guide who gave us tour to the dull lake and while in gulmarg and on way to amarnaaath we were on horses with kashmiri people owning them and u know they all became vry frank and friendly..they never ever said a word that free us or something he innocently and curiously asked me about my state and asked me few questions that what i did there....he even told me a little history of trips and races of his horse....:)

You don't have the guts as, if you even try that India will divide your country into 6 different countries. :police:

btw who am I , am I the PM of Pakistan ?

But you have no shame in exposing India's hand in striking terrorism in neighbouring countries

Back
Top Bottom