What's new

Sikh radicals 'appoint' convicted terrorist Jagtar Singh Hawara as Akal Takht chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sikhs in UK and CAnada are heavily linked to their homeland and the sikh cause. They are like us when we were trying to gain Pakistan from India. They are part of the same problem and have the same needs of freedom to practice their religion and want equal treatment. Unfortunately they find their rights taken in India.

Kid whats matter with you r u retard ask any body in UAE most of the carpenters are Sikh and low level construction workers also Sikh very few own shops and business. You are fake Sikh they love Their mother tongue so much and the cross border speakers, You are a liar and hate monger Hindu Punjabi (may be) person. If your are Punjabi you must be Chamar caste because you repeatedly claim Khatri which means you are not Most of the Gills are belongs to low caste.
The Sikhs are richer and have an unequal representation in the Indian army. This does not however forgive India of what it did in 1984.

The Sikhs in UK and CAnada are heavily linked to their homeland and the sikh cause. They are like us when we were trying to gain Pakistan from India. They are part of the same problem and have the same needs of freedom to practice their religion and want equal treatment. Unfortunately they find their rights taken in India.

The Sikhs are richer and have an unequal representation in the Indian army. This does not however forgive India of what it did in 1984.
They are just doing a job for money when times comes they will join Khalistan movement just like General Sobhej Singh and the guards who killed Indira Ghandi, they never forgive or forget what Hindus do to them, they just oppressed and many fighter leave India or killed And those who are in India just waiting the right time to avenge 1984 riots and operation blue star. Indian Govt very cunningly settled Hindu Punjabi there who are supporting India.

They are just doing a job for money when times comes they will join Khalistan movement just like General Sobhej Singh and the guards who killed Indira Ghandi, they never forgive or forget what Hindus do to them, they just oppressed and many fighter leave India or killed And those who are in India just waiting the right time to avenge 1984 riots and operation blue star. Indian Govt very cunningly settled Hindu Punjabi there who are supporting India.
I believe too Khalistan should be freed. Both Pakistanis and Khalistanis want a nation built to protect their religion. Sikhs don't even have one nation for themselves.

Mustafa first learn the name its Shabeg singh not sobhej singh.

Mustafa first learn the name its Shabeg singh not sobhej singh.
But spellings does't change the reality, true khalisa will never forget 1984 riots and Operation Blue star, Only the settlers in Punjab support Indian Govt, true Sikhs are oppressed and waiting for their turn. They never forget their holiest place bombard with tanks and holy pound filled with Sikh blood.

But spellings does't change the reality, true khalisa will never forget 1984 riots and Operation Blue star, Only the settlers in Punjab support Indian Govt, true Sikhs are oppressed and waiting for their turn. They never forget their holiest place bombard with tanks and holy pound filled with Sikh blood.
But that shows the reality of cyber intellects like you who don't even know the names while harping on khalistan.

True khalsa did not forget 1947 carnage and the reason of deep rooted hatred.Ever since we (sikh took the surrender of 90000 pakistanis) mercilessly sliced your country in half in 1971 i am hearing about khalistan,assam,nagaland and even some retards from pakistan make fanboy maps with rajasthan in Pak.

Firsts take control of kashmir valley which is 90% pro pak muslim then try your luck in punjab where every single jat home you will find a guy in security forces or army.

in punjab where every single jat home you will find a guy in security forces or army.
And no body know when the Sikh Guards turn their rifles on their officers Example Indira Ghandhi killed by Sikh guards.

Last edited:
True khalsa did not forget 1947 carnage and the reason of deep rooted hatred.Ever since we (sikh took the surrender of 90000 pakistanis) mercilessly sliced your country in half in 1971 i am hearing about khalistan,assam,nagaland and even some retards from pakistan make fanboy maps with rajasthan in Pak.
True sikhs actually bore the brunt of partition , they were uprooted from their native lands ,slaughtered in thousands and pakistanis think they can sweet talk sikhs to make them forget it. More recent example is bangladesh where every pakistani supporter who indulged in gross atrocities is being hauled up in courts.

And no body know when the Sikh Guards turn their rifles on their officers Example Indira Ghandhi killed by Sikh guards.
Just out of curiosity what is your date of birth 1985 ?
Yeah 30% of the indian military is of sikh origin and we still have them. And you want to count 2 body guards , speaks volumes about your thinking.
how many alqaeda sympathizers, shia haters does pakistan military have ? Every attack is carried out with insider information. How many civilians do pakistan sponsored terrorists like lashkar- e -jhangvi kill every day in pakistan ?

Last edited:
Another Gutter comment from a looser who desperately begging to be a friends of Sikhs who look down on you not because u are plumbers and garbage collectors but for obvious reasons.Don't you get enough humiliated from other Sikh members @singh sahab @Jat Boy or should i tag more sikhs @agamdilawari @Abingdonboy @Alphacharlie plz educate him.

First ask your ancestors about Gill then poke me and BTW all the Gurus were Khatris Bedi,trehan and Bhalla so does Hari Singh nalwa who ruled over you with iron fist.
jatlandcom/home/Gill

Tell me have you seen any sikh salvaging filth in gulf and as for you respectable and dignified employment.

Most of the garbage in Saudi Arabia is collected and disposed of by Pakistani workers. When they are not Pakistani, they may be Bangladeshi, Indonesian, Filipino or from some other similarly unblessed nation
wwwdawncom/news/1078150

@waz check his but hurt filthy post stinking with gutter comments.

Son - You are Hitting wall here...
These superior Human Beings will never understand the reality.

Sikhs do drive lorries in UAE/Qatar/Oman. But we dont do any menial jobs like our Good friends from land of pure and their eastern arm....

Last edited:
True sikhs actually bore the brunt of partition , they were uprooted from their native lands ,slaughtered in thousands and pakistanis think they can sweet talk sikhs to make them forget it. More recent example is bangladesh where every pakistani supporter who indulged in gross atrocities are being hauled up in courts.
images (6).jpg

Just out of curiosity what is your date of birth 1985 ?
Although i hate Indra along with his entire clan but i must admire her not to remove her sikh bodyguards even when she was warned,gotta give that to the brave lady.And no my date of birth is not 1985 is your DOB 1947 or your Abba was a punjabi Muhajir ?

A gill from my clan who single handedly crushed khalistan.He was Assam cadre IPS who made special request for transfer to Punjab crush militancy,my own cousins serves in Army and Punjab police.
M_Id_435130_nation.jpg

He is Bashir MUhammad khan a police constable from Mansa who converted to sikkhism renaned laxman singh babbar and killed in an encounter.
LachhmanSinghBabbar.jpg

What are you trying to prove by pasting some videos I have lived and seen these years...

Bhindrawale was planed by Indria Gandhi who lead all this.....

If you think by posting some jerk shit videos you think Sikhs will say "Oh Pakistan pls help us to Liberate Khalistan, will never happen"

Also go back to History in 47 and see what Punishment we gave you, Go back to Aurangzebs time and see......
When Sikh troops come and March we chop our enemy down - go and read battle of Saragrahi what my kind did...

Also, I am Sikh I am a learned & compassionate , I am a not fundamentalist - That is my Shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom