What's new

Sikh radicals 'appoint' convicted terrorist Jagtar Singh Hawara as Akal Takht chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to prove by pasting some videos I have lived and seen these years...

Bhindrawale was planed by Indria Gandhi who lead all this.....

If you think by posting some jerk shit videos you think Sikhs will say "Oh Pakistan pls help us to Liberate Khalistan, will never happen"

Also go back to History in 47 and see what Punishment we gave you, Go back to Aurangzebs time and see......
When Sikh troops come and March we chop our enemy down - go and read battle of Saragrahi what my kind did...

Also, I am Sikh I am a learned & compassionate , I am a not fundamentalist - That is my Shine.

Khalistan is a dead horse. Sikhs never wanted to break India , it was Indira who trapped Bhindrawale for her own political gain. Anyway Sikhs are educated and more enlightened than Indian Hindus; the only problem is India has to provide justice to Sikhs for Sikh Genocide in 84.

SIKH FAMILIES LEAVES FOR INDIA

761224-eamssikhs-1410496223-946-640x480.jpg

File photo of members of the Sikh community in Pakistan. PHOTO: ONLINE

PESHAWAR:
Against the backdrop of escalating violence against religious minority communities, at least five Sikh families have left Pakistan for India, citing financial woes, a family elder revealed on Thursday.

Baba Amarjit Singh, a community senior in Peshawar, said that migrating families traded in commodities including textiles with India and had moved to seek better business opportunities.

“I don’t like going to India as our Guru was born and buried in Pakistan. The Indian government is always suspicious of our presence,” he said, expressing displeasure over their decision.

Members of the community have to meet stringent visa requirements for a pilgrimage to the Golden Temple, the holiest of Sikh shrines, in Amritsar, India.

Most pilgrims are allowed to visit India after they submit a written undertaking that they would not seek asylum and would return to Pakistan within 30 days.

“We have to make a group of at least 200 people to visit the Golden Temple and our visas are limited to just one week,” Amarjit said.

Narrating the ordeal, he said, there is no respect for Sikhs travelling from Pakistan and it’s not easy for us to visit Amritsar, he added.

Sikhs form a tiny community in the country, with a sizeable number of them concentrated in Punjab and Peshawar. Despite efforts by Islamabad, the current wave of migration seems to be continuing as most minority communities leave the country bearing tales of discrimination, mistreatment and widespread uncertainty.

Citing financial difficulties, Baba Gurpal Singh, another elder in the area, said that several Sikh families have migrated to Hassanabdal and Nankana Sahib.

“There are a variety of reasons for leaving Pakistan but the main problem is financial uncertainty and the deteriorating law and order situation,” he said.

Despite Lahore being a larger city, he said that lack of security and the atmosphere of fear stalks minority communities, even in urban areas.

“Some people have gone back to Tirah in search of better business prospects and the number of Sikh families which was 700 has fallen to 450,” he explained.

“We are a peaceful community but the unrest in Peshawar is forcing us to leave, despite the attitude of general public towards Sikhs in the area being very supportive,” he added.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 12th, 2014.

With all due respect, what nonsense Jana.

You were always the one cheering for the BJP to come to power.

Well you got your wish now.

As did many of us.

Should be happy.

:P and why did you feel am NOT happy about Safrronis coming to power in bharat?

Pakistan's lone Sikh traffic warden quits
May 9, 2008
GulabSingh-300x250.jpg
Lahore (PTI): The lone Sikh serving as a traffic warden in Pakistan has put in his papers, alleging discrimination in his department.

Gulab Singh resigned a couple of days ago, claiming he was not being treated at par with his colleagues because he was not a Muslim.

He said his colleagues made fun of his religion, while his seniors did not take the issue seriously.

Citing the episode that finally led him to give up his job, Singh said a colleague named Faisal had falsely blamed him for reporting his absence to senior officials.

When he reached his post the next day, another warden named Mubasher misbehaved with him and forcibly took off his turban, Singh told the Daily Times.

He also alleged that traffic wardens who were present at the spot made fun of him, while his complaint to Inspector Shahid Nadeem failed to elicit any response.

Shortly after the incident, he resigned.

Senior officials in the traffic police department said an inquiry was being conducted into the incident and a show cause notice had been issued to Mubasher.

Singh's colleagues, on the other hand, claimed he had been threatening to quit ever since he was recruited.

They said he had an "attitude problem" and a history of picking fights with colleagues.

Deputy Superintendent of Police Ichra Shehzad Khan said, "The matter will be resolved within the next two days as senior officers are personally looking into the matter."

Khalistan is a dead horse. Sikhs never wanted to break India , it was Indira who trapped Bhindrawale for her own political gain. Anyway Sikhs are educated and more enlightened than Indian Hindus; the only problem is India has to provide justice to Sikhs for Sikh Genocide in 84.

You talk Rubbish Again..

84 Happened because of Congress.

We want justice for 84 Riots...
But Who will give jutice to families who bled the Militancy from 84-91, Non Sikhs were punished - what about jutice to them.

All Muslims of Subcontinent - Pakistan, India, Bangalesh - were Hindus, What rubbusih are you preaching on Ignorance..

Your 7th class Text Book Says all Muslims came to Pakistan from ArabLand !!

When you dont have Weight to Hold Ground its Better to SAY "Sorry" or Shy Away....
A Proud man says Sorry and Coward - quietly Shys away...

You choose.

Pakistani Sikhs protest desecration of holy book, storm Pakistan Parliament complex
Friday, 23 May 2014 - 4:54pm IST | Place: ISLAMABAD | Agency: PTI

:P and why did you feel am NOT happy about Safrronis coming to power in bharat?

Am glad.

The "nonsense" referred to the unconvicted terrorist bit.

One thing I remember from the old days here is that we do not call each other's leaders and armed forces names.

Because it then snowballs into a free for all and people get banned.

And you know well that you are one of maybe under 5 unbannables here.

And I am on the other end of that particular spectrum , so :D

You talk Rubbish Again..

84 Happened because of Congress.

:what: so? Congressies were NOT HINDUS? THE Hindus DID NOT BURN SIKHS alive?

We want justice for 84 Riots...
But Who will give jutice to families who bled the Militancy from 84-91, Non Sikhs were punished - what about jutice to them.

wait for your turn for justice when Sikhs are provided justice for Sikh genocide in 84 at the hands of Hindus then you will also see light for victims of "militancy" from '84-91'. ;)

All Muslims of Subcontinent - Pakistan, India, Bangalesh - were Hindus, What rubbusih are you preaching on Ignorance..

So??? in 84 there was NO subcontinent but bharat with Sikhs slaughtered by Indian Hindus.

Your 7th class Text Book Says all Muslims came to Pakistan from ArabLand !!

And your University books say Porus defeated Alexander :laugh:

When you dont have Weight to Hold Ground its Better to SAY "Sorry" or Shy Away....
A Proud man says Sorry and Coward - quietly Shys away...

You choose.

A Proud woman stands by her statement and neither shy away nor says sorry for telling the truth. So it is your turn to choose ;)

Am glad.

The "nonsense" referred to the unconvicted terrorist bit.

One thing I remember from the old days here is that we do not call each other's leaders and armed forces names.

Because it then snowballs into a free for all and people get banned.

And you know well that you are one of maybe under 5 unbannables here.

And I am on the other end of that particular spectrum , so :D

Doc Modi is the ONLY person who has to become a Prime Minister of a country named India to be able to visit USA :P :P

@Horus, @waz @DESERT FIGHTER

Very Good Point

They will kiss our boot a Million Times assuming we will say pls help them to defeat India.

Pakistanis - first tell me why in Nanka sahib all Sikh families out side the shrine have migrated to India/canada/Kenya.

Minority Population is 1/10 in land of Pure of 47 ratio .What Rubbish is Goat Talking !!
bharti tell me why there are 0 Muslims in indian Punjab even in cities with majority Muslim populations ? All that despite Muslims being 60+% of Punjabs population ?

Sikhs trolling the Hindu government in India?

I hope things remain calm and government just do not take this TOO seriously to start another operation like Blue Star or something. There group there leader, let them be! Plus India being a secular state should not be concerned with these issues ideally!

My Dear Spring Onion - Thank you.

Your expressed literature has proven beyond doubt you are a 16 year old Kid, who will Drop Atom "Bumb" one Day on Hindus...

Not one of your statement has any substance to share a Retort.

Return when you Grown up

don't worry i do not drop "bumb" on bums ;)

we have cancer and we stress ova hindustan's flu. pakistanis must sort out pakistan, make it formidible power economically and then we must counter hindustan and support all their million insurgency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom