What's new

Indira Gandhi's assassins honoured by Akal Takht

martyr of the faith.lol. Killers of an old lady who refused to remove them and had trust on them. Its worse than being terrorist.

Do u know what you are typing?

She was the same old lady who enforced emergency on india.

i support Akal takht on this.

It was all about politics. At the time, the opposition of Advani and bajpai were pressuring for attack. They were also doing this to take advantage of the Hindu vote. Indira Gandhi knew if she doesn't attack to appease the Hindus, she will lose the next election. So attacking the Darbar Sahib would be a win win situation for her. By attacking she would win the Hindu support(meaning votes during elections), she would be able to put to silence the opposition.

Despite the propaganda by the Indian media, Bhindranwala was not even asking for Khalistan. So the country's integrity and sovereignty issue had nothing to do with the attack even though that is the excuse Indira Gandhi used to justify the attack on the Darbar Sahib.

You are right, north India was a scary place to live in during that time for the Sikhs. Sikhs were being killed without any regard and if a Sikh protested he was declared a terrorist/separatist and shot dead. Not to mention when thousands of Sikhs were arrested during the Asia games on the orders of Indira Gandhi.

Brar is considered the biggest traitor of the Sikhs. His statements are full of lies. He claimed not a single bullet was shot towards the Golden temple, yet 500 bullet holes were counted after the attack. He claims the Indian soldiers went in without their shoes out of respect, yet pictures which have survived the attack clearly show Indian soldiers with their shoes on, in fact witnesses who survived the attack report how Indian soldiers were smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol right in the Darbar Sahib after they had occupied the complex. We still have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee on display which still has bullet holes in it, what was the need to fire at the scriptures(The GURU!) of the Sikhs?

One question . did you join the forum just to post on this thread?

you are not open to history , but seem to have a colored version of it , you cherry pick events to suit your own theories . what can i say . good luck :lol:

We are not discussing whats wrong with her, she had her own failures and negative traits, nobody is claiming that she was saint. We are talking about honouring people who did this dishonourable act of killing somebody who you are supposed to protect. If they were random terrorist or people taking revenge (like rajiv gandhi's assasin), one can argue why there might be support for them.

Brar is considered the biggest traitor of the Sikhs. His statements are full of lies. He claimed not a single bullet was shot towards the Golden temple, yet 500 bullet holes were counted after the attack. He claims the Indian soldiers went in without their shoes out of respect, yet pictures which have survived the attack clearly show Indian soldiers with their shoes on, in fact witnesses who survived the attack report how Indian soldiers were smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol right in the Darbar Sahib after they had occupied the complex. We still have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee on display which still has bullet holes in it, what was the need to fire at the scriptures(The GURU!) of the Sikhs?

Sir with due respect to our loving Punjabis.....

He claimed not a single bullet was shot towards the Golden temple, yet 500 bullet holes were counted after the attack.
when the forces were dealing with armed forces what else you would have expected..and are you sure those holes were not created by terrrorists firing?

He claims the Indian soldiers went in without their shoes out of respect, yet pictures which have survived the attack clearly show Indian soldiers with their shoes on

so do u expect when special defence forces are on mission and dealing with armed terrorists they should follow the norms as normal civilians? if this is case, why didnt the security officer defending Indira follow the norms and went out of his way and murded her?

Indian soldiers were smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol right in the Darbar Sahib

dont mind, but sikhs are the worst drunkers....

We still have the Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee on display which still has bullet holes in it, what was the need to fire at the scriptures(The GURU!) of the Sikhs

try to live and connect with living ppl around u...guruji, bapuji, ramji, shviji, muolaji, jesus....kab aaye and kan chale gaye only known by records for us if to be believed...so beta..chill....tera sikh belief is not so differnt or special....if u dig out, its a derivative of hindusim....

again, I love Sikh ppl though sometimes they act weired... :-)

so how did it make any differnce to u? I checked with my dad and grandPa, they said they never even realized it!

We are not discussing whats wrong with her, she had her own failures and negative traits, nobody is claiming that she was saint. We are talking about honouring people who did this dishonourable act of killing somebody who you are supposed to protect. If they were random terrorist or people taking revenge (like rajiv gandhi's assasin), one can argue why there might be support for them.

its hard to maintain calm when you get your brothers killed for no reson.

Do u really think sikhs are anti india?Give me a single generation or religion who have shed more blood then sikhs.

when india got liberation? who got killed mostly? sikhs.

when mughals used to butcher innocents,who gave life to save innocents? sikhs and their gurus.

Still sikhs dont add poverty or act like burden for india.We send our wards to army despite of being a small community.

Sikhs are called as HIND KI CHADDAR ,due to blood they have shed for country.

I m not praising my religion ,just trying to let you know.

so how every thing suddenly changed? I would say that you need to go at ground to look reality.

even sikhs soldiers left their jobs in army or police when that incident happened and i dont feel that killing of IG was doubtful by their sikh guards

How many terrorist were killed by our forces in Sikh temple? 3000?

How many innocents were killed by the sikh terrorist hiding in your temple?…..how many more they would have killed had they been let go?….and that was not the only issue, it was a matter of national integrity, terrorism for separation if supported there
would not be a single country in the world which will survive united and peacefully for long time!
What the hell is our forces?Are you in your mind?Blind Gandhi supporter.
I am talking about the Delhi massacre,that you fking congress goons did,no less than terrorists,Sajjan Kumar roams free,Jagdish Tytler played a good role in CWG Committee,that's what you do to the mass killers?
National stability was also important when announced emergency just to save her government.
How will you justify the Delhi riots?

In that case BJP also did the same thing by destroying Babri to come to power…then why the same treatment was not given to leaders like Advani, Thackrey and many more?

You cannot be hyper sensitive about your religion when you are living in Country like India where there are many religious people living together…

Sikhs had done three mistakes before they saw the massacre!
1. They resorted to terrorism for cause that was anti-Indian
2. They preferred to keep their temple safe of blood than letting anti nationalist and terrorist being thrown out of it
3. Third and the biggest mistake, they murdered the PM of India.
This guy is making it more about BJP and Congress comparison than presenting actual facts and being mindful.
Are you a congressi MLA or what? Or have some congressi heritage?

Do u really think sikhs are anti india?Give me a single generation or religion who have shed more blood then sikhs.

when mughals used to butcher innocents,who gave life to save innocents? sikhs and their gurus.

Still sikhs dont add poverty or act like burden for india.We send our wards to army despite of being a small community.

so how every thing suddenly changed? I would say that you need to go at ground to look reality.

even sikhs soldiers left their jobs in army or police when that incident happened and i dont feel that killing of IG was doubtful by their sikh guards
mate, don’t get emotional and face the facts. No one was innocent and it was misled Sikh youths who started the nuisance, their demand was bigger than their mouth...Guruji didn’t do anything.

Regarding your contribution to army - there is no doubt u ppl are doing exceptionally good job....we thank u for that....

but if u try to make it a point to support sikh terrroirsm - i would say, u ppl dont get any other jobs hence u join army. Will it sound good to u? So don’t ever say that u shed blood for the country if u don’t want to take the responsibility of the killings that Sikh terrorist had carried out..

In that case BJP also did the same thing by destroying Babri to come to power…then why the same treatment was not given to leaders like Advani, Thackrey and many more?

Wrong analogy.

The Golden temple was not built on top of any other religious structure after demolishing it by a foreign invader.

No people were killed inside the structure.

The babri strucure was not even a mosque, in the sense no azaan or namaz had taken place there for more than half a century. It was just a dilapidated structure in ruins.

The Punjab issue itself was a handiwork of Indira when she started supporting Bhindranwale to cut the Akalis to size and control the politics of Punjab.

Sikhs had done three mistakes before they saw the massacre!
1. They resorted to terrorism for cause that was anti-Indian
2. They preferred to keep their temple safe of blood than letting anti nationalist and terrorist being thrown out of it
3. Third and the biggest mistake, they murdered the PM of India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...sins-honoured-akal-takht-5.html#ixzz2K9caOYs3

Mistakes of the Congress :-

1. Started supporting Bhindranwale to control the Akalis. She created the frankenstein in the first place.
2. A little more sensitivity could have been exercised in the choice of dates for storming the temple. Nonethless I'm neutral on this.
3. Third mistake - butchering 5000+ innocent Sikhs in the roads of Delhi and North India to satisfy their blood lust.
4. Fourth and biggest mistake - continue shielding killers like Sajjan Kumar, jagdish tytler and Kamal nath and not convicting them for crimes against humanity.

mate, don’t get emotional and face the facts. No one was innocent and it was misled Sikh youths who started the nuisance, their demand was bigger than their mouth...Guruji didn’t do anything.

Regarding your contribution to army - there is no doubt u ppl are doing exceptionally good job....we thank u for that....

but if u try to make it a point to support sikh terrroirsm - i would say, u ppl dont get any other jobs hence u join army. Will it sound good to u? So don’t ever say that u shed blood for the country if u don’t want to take the responsibility of the killings that Sikh terrorist had carried out..

what demands?I dont like bhindrawale and it was IG who earlier raised him against akalis.

Even bhindrawlae never demanded khalistan.Demand of khalistan was raised after riots as per few,this country cant guard us,so get ours.

if reason for jobs is as you mentioned then 70% of india would have been in army.

Sikhs are martial race and on same bases,they were inducted in british army and hence,same trend continued.

Sir with due respect to our loving Punjabis.....

when the forces were dealing with armed forces what else you would have expected..and are you sure those holes were not created by terrrorists firing?

so do u expect when special defence forces are on mission and dealing with armed terrorists they should follow the norms as normal civilians? if this is case, why didnt the security officer defending Indira follow the norms and went out of his way and murded her?

dont mind, but sikhs are the worst drunkers....

try to live and connect with living ppl around u...guruji, bapuji, ramji, shviji, muolaji, jesus....kab aaye and kan chale gaye only known by records for us if to be believed...so beta..chill....tera sikh belief is not so differnt or special....if u dig out, its a derivative of hindusim....

again, I love Sikh ppl though sometimes they act weired... :-)

so how did it make any differnce to u? I checked with my dad and grandPa, they said they never even realized it!

4 words for You , " You are 1 S.O.B." now go read ur own post in reply to the other lad.. shittting out words like a schizophreniac on marijuana. (and no , I m not a Sikh)

What the hell is our forces?Are you in your mind?Blind Gandhi supporter.
I am talking about the Delhi massacre,that you fking congress goons did,no less than terrorists,Sajjan Kumar roams free,Jagdish Tytler played a good role in CWG Committee,that's what you do to the mass killers?
National stability was also important when announced emergency just to save her government.
How will you justify the Delhi riots?

This guy is making it more about BJP and Congress comparison than presenting actual facts and being mindful.
Are you a congressi MLA or what? Or have some congressi heritage?

lol..Dude, if you see, I have talked against Sikh terrorism, Hindi terrorism, and there is no doubt to say that Muslim terrorism existed in India….

Why should I be aligned to any political party when I have to express my views?

I lived in UK for one year and I saw how this sick people living out there spreading anti-Indian views, new generations don’t now about the fact, they are just taking whatever is being shared in Gurudwara….I was in big pain when I saw sikh ppl abroad are still grouping and financing independent Khalistan….

All the Pakistan backed Khalistani terrorists fortified the Golden temple and army couldn't even enter the premises. There was no other option for the army but to use armored guns.

National interest comes first and then any religion. Sikhs among all should know it better as they are doing this for centuries.

if thats the case then you should ask this question. why they think like that. now in independent indian you can dispise us but where were your bravery when afghans attack som nath mandir and pick up hindu women as slaves. it was us sikhs who saved them. the gate of somanath mandir is still in harmandir sahib which we took back from afghans after defeating them. if RSS/shi sena is so powerfull and RSS sainiks guys are so brave then send them to border and lets see. its easy to bark in front of gullible people but it needs balls to act.

I did not say anything about sikhs,so am not sure what you are talking about. You are mixing my post with somebody else's.

I am talking about these two people and the organization who has called them shaheed. If 100 percent sikhs believe so, then yes, shame on all sikhs. But I am not sure all sikhs think that way.

I can understand the passion of two people who killed, but why lionize them? Indira gandhi did have suggestion from intel that she should change guards,which she ignored.

Those soldiers who left job, I have nothing to say against them. Its their free will, they did not do any crime by leaving army. I would have called them traitors, if they had mutinied or killed their superiors/friends simply because of religion or revenge.

I agree with broader point that sikhs have every right to be angry on India. But this event is before the riots.

From Chandra gupta maurya to Shivaji to Maharana Pratap, everyone was fighting with the invaders. Sikhs were Hindus too and Guru Govind was also Hindu not muslim or catholic. Maratha regiment, Gorkha regiment or Rajputana rifles are as brave as Sikh regiment or Punjab regiment.

Other nation would be lucky to have any one of them and India has all of them. Unity is our power and it is not difficult to see our enemies not very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom