What's new

Reality of Indian: Free Khalistan

My name is Stan...Khalistan and I am a terrorist just like other Khans

Way to go, just two posts above you a guy was saying that "Sikhism is the most humanist religion in the world".
Well Sikhism maybe the most humanist religion in the world but the same can't be said about some of the followers.We got plenty of weirdos...the Zarvan kind,who will condemn you to death because of your religion,caste or skin colour :rolleyes:

Well Sikhism maybe the most humanist religion in the world but the same can't be said about some of the followers.We got plenty of weirdos...the Zarvan kind,who will condemn you to death because of your religion,caste or skin colour :rolleyes:

Except our religion doesn't support that belief. In our holy book their is no pride or benefit in converting anyone, nor do we have a word like kaffir. Neither are we allowed to kill people who are a different religion, nor prevent people from entering our most holy of sites. Sikhism is the antonym of another belief.

what are ur views on rss,vhp and bajrang dal??
ram sena??

have some guts to criticise other religions too rather than being a typical biased fellow

Mr @Gentelman i am expecting a reply from you-:pop:-
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Except our religion doesn't support that belief. In our holy book their is no pride or benefit in converting anyone, nor do we have a word like kaffir. Neither are we allowed to kill people who are a different religion, nor prevent people from entering our most holy of sites. Sikhism is the antonym of another belief.
Says the guy who taunts others of their skin colour.

what are ur views on rss,vhp and bajrang dal??
ram sena??

have some guts to criticise other religions too rather than being a typical biased fellow
I'm unable to understand the first few lines, try rephrasing it.

When did criticising religion became part of being manly.
So today I'll be saying that I hate Muslims to show my guys, tomorrow it will be Hindus then Christians..... where will it end.

Trust me no Muslims gives a shit bout you guys.
Hurray!You won a pack of Halal fortune cookies.

Last edited:
When did criticising religion became part of being manly.
So today I'll be saying that I hate Muslims to show my guys, tomorrow it will be Hindus then Christians..... where will it end.

Hurray!You won a pack of Halal fortune cookies.

i am sorry for my comments,,really.
i don't know what i was really thinking:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sikhism is just a mixture of Islam and Hinduism, anyone who has studied your religion has come to that conclusion. In fact when British orientalists wrote about religion in British India they used to put Sikhism in the same chapter as Islam because to them it was apparent that it originated as an off shoot sect of Islam before mixing with Hindu beliefs and becoming "Sikhism" that we know today. So you calling it the antonym of Islam is a lol moment, oh yeah and you cannot blame Hindus for considering you guys another sect of their religion since you used half of their religion as well.

Sikhism is just a mixture of Islam and Hinduism, anyone who has studied your religion has come to that conclusion. In fact when British orientalists wrote about religion in British India they used to put Sikhism in the same chapter as Islam because to them it was apparent that it originated as an off shoot sect of Islam before mixing with Hindu beliefs and becoming "Sikhism" that we know today. So you calling it the antonym of Islam is a lol moment, oh yeah and you cannot blame Hindus for considering you guys another sect of their religion since you used half of their religion as well.
Another sect of islam... that does shows you know a lot about islam... especially when you take pointer on religion from the british.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom