What's new

Shubh ShivaRatri! To all my Brothers and Sisters

Bombermanx1

Reaction score
Country
India
Shubh-shivratri-shiva-drinking-poision.gif

Har Har Mahadev,Har Har Mahadev,Har Har Mahadev!
Jai Bholenath, Bham bham Bhole! Om Namah Shivaya!

A very happy and prosperous Shivratri to you and your entire family:-)!!Like Bajirao Ballar i would like to raise the slogan "HAR HAR MAHADEV"!!
Devon-Ke-Dev-Har-Har-Mahadev.jpg
Har Har Mahadev and Jai Shree Ram, My brother Love listening to Shiva Tandava Stotram sung by Lord Ravana.(Sri Lankans take heed).
This is the stotra we always play every time in Shivaratri,because Lord Ravana was the biggest devotee of Hara Hara Mahdev,Shiva. :)
Some people want to make Sri Lankans and Indians enemies.No! We consider you as part of us.It is upto you to think and make the decisions.We are and are all Part of the same Sanatana Dharma(Eternal Religion) Dharma(Righteousness) is how we want to be in our lives.
That is why we welcomed Dalai Lama, because he is also our Dharmic Brother.
Shambhalla etc? ring a bell?

Last edited:
Bhole nath is the ultimate god and worshiped all over the world. It is very easy to get blessing from Bhole nath. You can get anything you want from the worship of Bhole nath. Even Moksh (Salvation). In mahabharat, Some one asks lord krishna to bless him with salvation. Lord krishna says that that blessing can be given by lord shiva only and nobody else.

Har Har Mahadev and Jai Shree Ram, My brother Love listening to Shiva Tandava Stotram sung by Lord Ravana.(Sri Lankans take heed).
This is the stotra we always play every time in Shivaratri,because Lord Ravana was the biggest devotee of Hara Hara Mahdev,Shiva. :)
Some people want to make Sri Lankans and Indians enemies.No! We consider you as part of us.It is upto you to think and make the decisions.We are and are all Part of the same Sanatana Dharma(Eternal Religion) Dharma(Righteousness) is how we want to be in our lives.
That is why we welcomed Dalai Lama, because he is also our Dharmic Brother.
Shambhalla etc? ring a bell?
Bro,listen to this version of the Shiva Tandava Stotram,i am quite sure that it will mesmerize you in the same way it did to me when i first listened to it!!
Again,a very happy and prosperous Shivaratri to all my fellow Dharmic brothers and sisters.May the Supreme Lord Shiva bestow his blessings upon all of you:cheers:.
Happy-Maha-Shivratri-Wishes-Wallpaper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom