What's new

Hijras are born out of same gotra marriages , says Khap leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye paagal hain saale

images

1002575_550859978312625_2076612932_n.jpg
11.4.10+064.jpg

@Indischer Not that this makes it any better BUT I have come across something even more absurd..

its called fetal masturbation..courtesy the GOP/Tea party nutbags over yonder in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

@Indischer Not that this makes it any better BUT I have come across something even more absurd..

its called fetal masturbation..courtesy the GOP/Tea party nutbags over yonder in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

:o: So, I used to masturbate long before I knew it was masturbation? I needed to see which hand I was comfortable in those days.:D

To OP for starting this thread ;)
1601597_10202472127820408_975090694_n.jpg

Why blame the OP...its the Khaap who opened their mouth and let loose the excrement.

Had this been a statement by some mullah (and they are known for their oft hilarious and sometimes equally inane statements) quite a few of us would have made haste to open a thread about it.

He needs to talk to the VHP gooks, lay their fears to rest, you know what with Muslims not believing in gotras and all..ergo they'll probably just die out or at least not see an exponential increase in their numbers.:lol:

Khaaptards strike again, last time it was "eating chowmein leads to more rapes" and now this.

If only someone would put them out of our misery, IF ONLY! @Hyperion think you can jimmy up a WMD to hit Haryana with, I'll get back to you on the time table and my plan of egress.

:D :D :D :D :D :P that was his day dreaming i laughed at

Also, I do not agree about his comments on hijras, as there is no scientific evidence to prove this. Also, what he said is disrespectful to Indian hijra community, so he should be more mindful next time.

Yeah, basically sub-castes i think. Like Rajputs/Jats/Bhumihar Brahmins etc

Gotra is clan name having a common paternal ancestor. Gotra is opposite of caste system where same gotra marriage is considered as taboo by many thus discouraged.

Last edited:
:D :D :D :D :D :P that was his day dreaming i laughed at

You have no idea, Praveen Togadia would probably have the most awesome-est orgasm of his life if this had been true..he'd probably dance a mazurka while screaming in rapture to the high heavens.:rofl:

How one is supposed to know his spouse's gotra if he chooses to marry a Chinese or a Bangladeshi? :unsure:

Or a Polynesian? @Ravi Nair :D

Why blame the OP...its the Khaap who opened their mouth and let loose the excrement.

Had this been a statement by some mullah (and they are known for their oft hilarious and sometimes equally inane statements) quite a few of us would have made haste to open a thread about it.
bhai there are things which dosent seems politically correct when we face them but they are important for owr existence we chould not feel shy or be opologetick about them specially when an owtsider is trying to make fun of owr society while his intention is to degrade owr culture

You have no idea, Praveen Togadia would probably have the most awesome-est orgasm of his life if this had been true..he'd probably dance a mazurka while screaming in rapture to the high heavens.:rofl:

hehehehehe, he should make arrangements and cash award for same gotra marriages in that minority community to make his dream come true

How one is supposed to know his spouse's gotra if he chooses to marry a Chinese or a Bangladeshi? :unsure:

Or a Polynesian? @Ravi Nair :D

yeh after all Chinese look as Indians and Bangladeshis are Indians to begin with :P

bhai there are things which dosent seems politically correct when we face them but they are important for owr existence we chould not feel shy or be opologetick about them specially when an owtsider is trying to make fun of owr society while his intention is to degrade owr culture

THIS is important for our existence, lynching people, raping women, caging men and sodomizing them (oh yeah, they did that, check the news) over matters such as same-gotra marriages is important for our existence?

Lets end this exchange here before I end up insulting you. Good day to you.

THIS is important for our existence, lynching people, raping women, caging men and sodomizing them (oh yeah, they did that, check the news) over matters such as same-gotra marriages is important for our existence?

Lets end this exchange here before I end up insulting you. Good day to you.
well some things they did were realli bad no dought butas they say "desparate times need desparate measures "

trust me i myself against Khaap for "honour kilings" but we have to draw a line somehwere its sientifically proven that merriges between ofsprins of same ancesstors are bad deu to inbreading

hope u dont take it otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom