What's new

Hijras are born out of same gotra marriages , says Khap leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
well some things they did were realli bad no dought butas they say "desparate times need desparate measures "

trust me i myself against Khaap for "honour kilings" but we have to draw a line somehwere its sientifically proven that merriges between ofsprins of same ancesstors are bad deu to inbreading

hope u dont take it otherwise

Damn it! Do you think that being in the same gotra means that your great grand-dad was the same bloke as your significant other's?! People who have no conception of genetics (Khaap) should desist from trying to apply the same in some of their foolish ventures! Being from the same gotra would at most entail (given the base population of just the region of Haryana leave alone India) that a few HUNDRED YEARS ago you might have had a common ancestor..which eliminates any chance of congenital defects occurring due to inbreeding.

AND NO! NO situation is so desperate that inbred, red-neck, monkey-brained fools get to kill innocent people just because it tickled them wrong!

Damn it! Do you think that being in the same gotra means that your great grand-dad was the same bloke as your significant other's?! People who have no conception of genetics (Khaap) should desist from trying to apply the same in some of their foolish ventures! Being from the same gotra would at most entail (given the base population of just the region of Haryana leave alone India) that a few HUNDRED YEARS ago you might have had a common ancestor..which eliminates any chance of congenital defects occurring due to inbreeding.

AND NO! NO situation is so desperate that inbred, red-neck, monkey-brained fools get to kill innocent people just because it tickled them wrong!
hun jaan de veera jaan de

images

Guru Bhai yeh koi baaat haiii karneiii waliii ? :o:

Clans are such an outdated concept ! :disagree:
images

hun jaan de veera jaan de

images

It just raises my hackles Guru yaara. Its not the OP we need to worry about, every sane man/woman across the world who reads this will be laughing at us, how will we muzzle them all, because they won't open threads on some forum instead they'll just write it off as another bunch of ramblings form the unenlightened monkeys yonder in the dark lands. When someone in your house does something stupid you don't scream at others to close their eyes and ignore it, you get the said idiot to cease and desist.

Same-gotra marriages give birth to 'hijras': Khap leader

CHANDIGARH/HISAR: Hijras (eunuchs) are born when couples from the same gotra get married. This shocking statement came from some angry khap leaders when a scientist tried to tell them that gotras and blood relation were two different things and all members of a gotra cannot be brothers and sisters.

The outburst came on Tuesday during a one-of-a-kind workshop funded by Union ministry of women and child development at Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in Hisar to invite measures to stop honour killings in khapland.

Retired senior plant breeder of the university, Dr Mahavir Singh Narwal told leaders from a dozen-odd khaps, "How can two lakh members of a gotra be brothers and sisters? Only those born to the same parents can be called siblings. It is not necessary that there would be adverse impact of same gotra marriages."

On this khap leaders stood up and protested. Senior khap leader, Kuldeep Singh Dhanda went on stage and said, "If same gotra marriages have no impact why are hijras born? Why do we have genetic diseases?"

He even claimed that 90% of eunuchs are born in those communities or religions which don't believe in the gotra system. He also named minority communities and suggested that their numbers were dwindling because of marriages between people who have close blood relations.

"We have done informal surveys which have revealed that side-effects are visible in such communities," Dhanda said. "In fact, maximum sportspersons come from those areas which believe in the gotra system."

Targeting Narwal, Pratap Singh Dahiya of Dahiya khap said, "This scientist has done experiments on trees, but human body is different."

Vice-chancellor of the university, KS Khokar, said, "I have witnessed khap leaders taking decisions since my childhood. I have seen that khaps always take right decisions for the welfare of Haryana."

Same-gotra marriages give birth to 'hijras': Khap leader - The Times of India

ajeeb ajeeb news post kerti ho aunty

It just raises my hackles Guru yaara. Its not the OP we need to worry about, every sane man/woman across the world who reads this will be laughing at us, how will we muzzle them all, because they won't open threads on some forum instead they'll just write it off as another bunch of ramblings form the unenlightened monkeys yonder in the dark lands. When someone in your house does something stupid you don't scream at others to close their eyes and ignore it, you get the said idiot to cease and desist.

can he shut the media houses up from publishing it?

The onus is on him to stand spend his time and argue and prove his khap leader right if he thinks it was matter of his community's survival

can he shut the media houses up from publishing it?

The onus is on him to stand spend his time and argue and prove his khap leader right if he thinks it was matter of his community's survival

That is EXACTLY what I mean, you can't run after the publishers or readers..its the idiots on the ground doing all of this that need to be muzzled.

dont worry too much about what world thinks of you wo "baap-beta aur unke ghade" wali kahani sunni hai na aapne

bhai aapne sunna hi hoga "kutoon ke bhokne se hathi sarak pe chalna nahi chor deta"

haan ab khaps ko bhonknay say kon rok sakta ha wo to bhonkain gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom