What's new

Emotional feelings from brother from same Mother:United Staes of INDUSTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people of Pakistan Hate People of INDIa or Vis Vesa ? NAAA i dont think So .They hate in sense of war by Politicians but not in gernral.WHY SHOULD WE HATE EACH OTHER ?

Do people of Pakistan Hate People of INDIa or Vis Vesa ? NAAA i dont think So .They hate in sense of war by Politicians but not in gernral.WHY SHOULD WE HATE EACH OTHER ?

YES PAKISTANI HATE INDIANS AND INDIANS HATE PAKISTANI ITS SIMPLE THERE IS NO ROCKET SCIENCE IN THIS TO UNDERSTAND

Oh really whats the reason ? For Hate ? Religion? Wars? from when ? 1947? Its because of war and Pety politics . We got no other reasons .And am not saying It should or It will Happen but i said what Happend.

Oh really whats the reason ? For Hate ? Religion? Wars? from when ? 1947? Its because of war and Pety politics . We got no other reasons .And am not saying It should or It will Happen but i said what Happend.

And please don't call Pakistanis brothers we are not brothers not even friends

Revisionism won't help, it never does. What happened, happened. The best we can do, as nations, is to work towards good common goals like economic prosperity of our people and contributions to the world at large. I would also like to point out that many good intentioned Indians and Pakistanis turn away a lot of people from the prospect of peace and cooperation between our two nations by the same notion of uniting again. There are examples of nations that have remained independent and have cooperated with one another successfully (the USA and Canada, for example). So let's respect one another but remain one another and not one.
Baki baatain chor p[ehly bta ye avatar kis ka ha:lol:

OMG... what u mean borders are borders?We dont have borders man .. This border wr dictated by Britishers.We are the same people.Just look at u at a Mirror,.Do u look like Arabian ? or Indian ?

We do look n behave like arabs n those arabs who came into india remained here n spread islam. We pakistanis mostly r related to them in one way for an other.
This is fact.

And well brits did divided us but now we r the third or forth generation of those people who migrated to pak or those who were natives of pak. So now to expect us to be fully reunited as one nation is not practical as now the duurian have increased a lot.

Right now all we can do is work together closely for have atleast no hostilities.

wha dafuq did I just read!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::blink::woot::blink::woot::blink:

Aren't Hate, Religion and Wars enough reasons to justify the borders...? Millions were killed to draw the borders. These are not artificial lines drawn by Britishers. These lines have been drenched with blood. No one can erase these.

All all the talks about same DNA,RNA,blood,milk, land is laughable at best. Dont get so sentimental.

Baki baatain chor p[ehly bta ye avatar kis ka ha:lol:

I'm not really sure what you mean by that. The avatar is clearly mine, I like Japanese inspired Chibi art and thus exhibit it as my avatar.

We do look n behave like arabs n those arabs who came into india remained here n spread islam. We pakistanis mostly r related to them in one way for an other.
This is fact.

And well brits did divided us but now we r the third or forth generation of those people who migrated to pak or those who were natives of pak. So now to expect us to be fully reunited as one nation is not practical as now the duurian have increased a lot.

Right now all we can do is work together closely for have atleast no hostilities.

Severely disagree, we are NOT Arabs nor do we have a significant population of Arabs amongst us. Culturally, we are a huge mix of different peoples and there's an ocean of Persians separating us from the Arabs. We are Pakistanis, a separate Asiatic peoples.

GENETIC DIVERSITY IN PAKISTANI POPULATIONS

I'm not really sure what you mean by that. The avatar is clearly mine, I like Japanese inspired Chibi art and thus exhibit it as my avatar.

i was joking liked yr avatar. Its cute n funny.

Severely disagree, we are NOT Arabs nor do we have a significant population of Arabs amongst us. Culturally, we are a huge mix of different peoples and there's an ocean of Persians separating us from the Arabs. We are Pakistanis, a separate Asiatic peoples.

i was joking liked yr avatar. Its cute n funny.

Well, thanks. I just wanted to be clear about what you meant before I responded.

Honest answer... RESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom