What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

LOL......... are you still carrying me on your shoulder ? :P

After making a strong defence of shiv senas bullying, you are now commenting on my style ? :cheesy: ...... truly a bawa.:lol:

I call it Tough Love. His dad's generation fought back a lot more than him. He has just given up the fight without even throwing a punch. No hope, no courage, no faith. Is this the kind of kids you want growing up to speak for India ? work for India ?

Complete emasculation. (phantom nunnis in bawa lingo). There is nothing worse. You can recover from a physical amputation, what do you do with mental castration ?

Such kind drift into PDF a lot more than other forums. Effects of Stockholm syndrome.

Well, look at it this way.

He could be carrying you elsewhere.

Look at his signature.

Well, look at it this way.

He could be carrying you elsewhere.

Look at his signature.

Are you now his spokes person ? I am pretty sure he can speak up for himself.

You seem to have a lot of experience with his signature and style. PDF will no doubt give you more pleasure in days to come :P

Are you now his spokes person ? I am pretty sure he can speak up for himself.

You seem to have a lot of experience with his signature and style. PDF will no doubt give you more pleasure in days to come :P

No doubt.

No doubt.

In which case you might need this to enjoy the ride,

square.original.300x300uc.jpg

55218b2a4ed2f.jpg

Lubrication and to address dizziness. :D

In which case you might need this to enjoy the ride,

square.original.300x300uc.jpg

55218b2a4ed2f.jpg

Lubrication and to address dizziness. :D

Heh.

You forget.

You are the one privileged to give Pappu a whirl. You had better keep the whole pack for yourself. You will need it more than anyone else. Are you pink all over, or, errm, only in particular places?

Heh.

You forget.

You are the one privileged to give Pappu a whirl. You had better keep the whole pack for yourself. You will need it more than anyone else. Are you pink all over, or, errm, only in particular places?

Oh I declined the offer. You are the one who was in no doubt of future pleasures. :lol:

news-graphics-2007-_639252a.jpg

Here you go, this one is for alzheimer's. Take two and call the doc in the morning. :P

Oh I declined the offer. You are the one who was in no doubt of future pleasures. :lol:

news-graphics-2007-_639252a.jpg

Here you go, this one is for alzheimer's. Take two and call the doc in the morning. :P

Yes, yes, on and on and on, after being kicked in the face, and disgraced in public, and sent out in disgrace. It's good to see that you can still bear yourself. But then, if you couldn't, the count would be zero.

Yes, yes, on and on and on, after being kicked in the face, and disgraced in public, and sent out in disgrace. It's good to see that you can still bear yourself. But then, if you couldn't, the count would be zero.

Today I am charitable............. so just enjoy the spin and don't fall while getting off the "pony" :lol:

I hate to prescribe medicines for broken bones, I prefer you in tattered sprint. Keep counting........ or is it countdown ? :azn:

Today I am charitable............. so just enjoy the spin and don't fall while getting off the "pony" :lol:

I hate to prescribe medicines for broken bones, I prefer you in tattered sprint. Keep counting........ or is it countdown ? :azn:

Poor fellow.

Does it make you feel better to tell yourself you are being quite the comic turn?

I loved the way how sudheendra kulkarni and the Pakistani writer responded towards this thuggish activity . Ultimately SS had to back off under ruling govt. pressure and it's rare for them to do so .Also Adtiya Thackeray has been left to the task of responding to clinical sardesai .

I use to go through high school feeling secretly bad that kids used to call me pagla baba (for bawa).

Till I grew up, saw the same kids become dull uncles, and realized that yes, we are built and wired a bit differently.

That's the moral tone today, Doc. They don't see the vibrant, energetic spirit at all; they are small-minded xenophobes who take refuge in caricatures and call you mad Parsi. This is not the lot who welcomed your forefathers. This is the lot which can't do a dam' thing itself, and so takes refuge in gathering in large numbers and intimidating the minorities.

387.png

...... now go ride the "pony" jonny. :D

Amusing how you twist and turn to get rid of your disgrace. Not much else you can do, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom