What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

@vsdoc I have the feeling that your next replies will be ... to put it mildly - 'interesting'. :)
To turn or not to turn, that is the question.

We had this discussion a few weeks back, if you remember... :tup:

That's the moral tone today, Doc. They don't see the vibrant, energetic spirit at all; they are small-minded xenophobes who take refuge in caricatures and call you mad Parsi. This is not the lot who welcomed your forefathers. This is the lot which can't do a dam' thing itself, and so takes refuge in gathering in large numbers and intimidating the minorities.

Well I have news for you sir. This was not the today you despise and lament.

This was 1975 through to 1980.

Was the Hindu hard right in power then?

As far as I can recall, there was a Hindu woman married to ...... a Parsi.

I've butted heads with rabid Hindus Joe. It's not pretty. They surprisingly are of lower caste. And also surprisingly (in my experience) from the south.

Wonder where the angst stems from. They don't just hate Muslims. They hate everything which is not their version of Hindu.

In effect, a Hindu Taliban.

As I said in a prior post, one oftentimes becomes what one spends a lifetime hating.

I must also say something else. I've had two innings on PDF.

In my first I was just an Indian. This was 2009.

In the second, now in 2015, I have been reminded twice about my refugee origins by my own countrymen. Both lashing out at me from different sides. Diametrically opposed.

And both Hindu. One a Hindutvawadi. Whether little nunni or pappu, am still undecided.

The other? A liberal athiest idealist intellectual. :)

Cheers, Doc

Jai Hind

I see a worthless old propagandist who hate Hinduism and Indians, an established Liar and proven pakistan collaborator who tattle on fellow Indians as the greatest of shameful act.

Send him to Pakistan! Lets see how he likes it in front of a Pakistani mob chanting in Arabic while decapitating! Aargh, Kulcha warriors unite! #Presstitutes #Sickulars #Traitors #JaiHind

Send him to Pakistan! Lets see how he likes it in front of a Pakistani mob chanting in Arabic while decapitating! Aargh, Kulcha warriors unite! #Presstitutes #Sickulars #Traitors #JaiHind

All you need to do is invite......... no effort required from our end.

Well I have news for you sir. This was not the today you despise and lament.

This was 1975 through to 1980.

Was the Hindu hard right in power then?

As far as I can recall, there was a Hindu woman married to ...... a Parsi.

I've butted heads with rabid Hindus Joe. It's not pretty. They surprisingly are of lower caste. And also surprisingly (in my experience) from the south.

Wonder where the angst stems from. They don't just hate Muslims. They hate everything which is not their version of Hindu.

As I said in a prior post, one oftentimes becomes what one spends a lifetime hating.

I must also say something else. I've had two innings on PDF.

In my first I was just an Indian. This was 2009.

In the second, now in 2015, I have been reminded twice about my refugee origins by my own countrymen. Both lashing out at me from different sides. Diametrically opposed.

And both Hindu. One a Hindutvawadi. Whether little nunni or pappu, am still undecided.

The other? A liberal athiest idealist intellectual. :)

Cheers, Doc

Jai Hind

Thank you, Doc.

Last edited:
All you need to do is invite......... no effort required from our end.

We've already invited Barkha Dutt and Arnab Goswami to spread sickularism and the pro-Pakistani narrative in India. I don't see why we shouldn't invite good ol' Joe. @Joe Shearer What do you say?

We've already invited Barkha Dutt and Arnab Goswami to spread sickularism and the pro-Pakistani narrative in India. I don't see why we shouldn't invite good ol' Joe. @Joe Shearer What do you say?

The best promoters of secularism and discouragement of mob-run administration are @Niyogi and his bunch. One post from them is equal to a hundred from the most persuasive secularism advocate.

The best promoters of secularism and discouragement of mob-run administration are @Niyogi and his bunch. One post from them is equal to a hundred from the most persuasive secularism advocate.

LOL....... then you have nothing to fear spinning joe :lol:

Enjoy your notoriety with your pakistani pals.

All this over a book and an artist trying to spread peace? k den

LOL....... then you have nothing to fear spinning joe :lol:

Enjoy your notoriety with your pakistani pals.

I have nothing to fear. Certainly not re-treads like you, who are expelled again and again, and return again and again. You say this represents your courage and your convictions, and your determination to represent the Hindu point of view in a hostile environment. I say that you seem to define hostility to suit yourself, and that you choose an inclusive, welcoming forum, the likes of which you will not get elsewhere, to publish a caricature of Hinduism, and to promote your own peculiar brand of Talibanised religion which you choose to call Hinduism.

You quoted extensively from @vsdoc . I am left personally devastated by his last post, but in the middle of that moment of sadness, I have to point out to you with a smile at your own self-glorifying blindness his remarks about the most rabid Hindus he had met:

Source: Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau | Page 18

Recognise yourself? That is what he thought; remain comforted that one day, that is how he may think again. Your support rests on temporary, transient waves of emotion. When people calm down and start thinking again, they will move away rapidly from the vile hatred that they allowed themselves to feel for a brief moment of time.

I have nothing to fear. Certainly not re-treads like you, who are expelled again and again, and return again and again. You say this represents your courage and your convictions, and your determination to represent the Hindu point of view in a hostile environment. I say that you seem to define hostility to suit yourself, and that you choose an inclusive, welcoming forum, the likes of which you will not get elsewhere, to publish a caricature of Hinduism, and to promote your own peculiar brand of Talibanised religion which you choose to call Hinduism.

You quoted extensively from @vsdoc . I am left personally devastated by his last post, but in the middle of that moment of sadness, I have to point out to you with a smile at your own self-glorifying blindness his remarks about the most rabid Hindus he had met:

LOL..... No doubt you are free to weave your web here. :lol:

Let me repeat what I told Vdoc.

Great minds discuss ideas; small minds discuss people.

You are keen to discuss me and Vdoc, I am not. A damning tribue to your small mind and nunni (on loan from doc)

Recognise yourself? That is what he thought; remain comforted that one day, that is how he may think again. Your support rests on temporary, transient waves of emotion. When people calm down and start thinking again, they will move away rapidly from the vile hatred that they allowed themselves to feel for a brief moment of time.

He did not know I was a southie when he said that .... he though I was a Mumbaikar. :lol:

Not that it matters.

He is free to have his personal peevs and views and prejudice and bigotry and hypocrisy. Let him brandish that here, then I will reply to him as I have done so consistently.

What is really hilarious is your pathetic attempt to seek validation through his eyes :lol: ..... and through the eyes of pakistanis and other Indians.

I OTOH need no such validation. I neither suffer from an inferiority complex nor self doubt. But I do love to watch your squirm. :P

Any time, @Hiptullha And I will say whatever I have said whether there or here. You will have to bear with me.

These expelled drops of pus don't have the guts or the learning to oppose the Pakistani point of view where it really impinges on India's interests, and instead, concentrate on abuse and personal insult. They are never there when I try to promote a rational and fact-based defence of the Indian point of view. They are hyper-active on internal Indian matters, matters which hardly concern Pakistan, dragging in Pakistan or Pakistani as completely interchangeably used as Muslim.

That is the sum total of their views. Nothing more, nothing less. Track them and see how much interest they have in defence or defence-related matters. They have none.

You are keen to discuss me and Vdoc, I am not. A damning tribue to your small mind and nunni (on loan from doc)

He did not know I was a southie when he said that .... he though I was a Mumbaikar. :lol:

Not that it matters.

He is free to have his personal peevs and views and prejudice and bigotry and hypocrisy. Let him brandish that here, then I will reply to him as I have done so consistently.

What is really hilarious is your pathetic attempt to seek validation through his eyes :lol: ..... and through the eyes of pakistanis and other Indians.

I OTOH need no such validation. I neither suffer from an inferiority complex nor self doubt. But I do love to watch your squirm. :P

Ideas....and you?

Don't make me laugh. What record do you have of discussing ideas? Where are you on those occasions? AWOL?

Not that it matters.

LOL. It matters precisely because he revealed his true feelings, and because they so precisely fit you, a degraded south Indian now lackeying to those who came to prominence bashing you and your kind. It was the Mallus that the Shiv Sena hated, remember? Or have you drowned it in your drowning your inferiority complex and your self doubt?

Ideas....and you?

Don't make me laugh. What record do you have of discussing ideas? Where are you on those occasions? AWOL?

So far you are playing the court jester, only the king is not amused and the public is laughing.

I just noted you discuss ME AGAIN with your pakistani pal :lol:

How much more evidence of your small mind will you continue to provide ? :cheesy: ........ give it a rest spinning joe.

LOL. It matters precisely because he revealed his true feelings, and because they so precisely fit you, a degraded south Indian now lackeying to those who came to prominence bashing you and your kind. It was the Mallus that the Shiv Sena hated, remember? Or have you drowned it in your drowning your inferiority complex and your self doubt?

So what ? :cheesy:

He is free to hate me or any other "low caste" south Indian he can find :lol: ....... I am not as intolerant as you regarding people's choices.

I find the whole thing rather amusing. Hence my fondness for the Vdoc. :P

So far you are playing the court jester, only the king is not amused and the public is laughing.

I just noted you discuss ME AGAIN with your pakistani pal :lol:

How much more evidence of your small mind will you continue to provide ? :cheesy: ........ give it a rest spinning joe.

Ah, you noticed? In spite of being so large-minded, so preoccupied with the world of ideas and higher reaches of thought? How interesting!

So what ? :cheesy:

He is free to hate me or any other "low caste" south Indian he can find :lol: ....... I am not as intolerant as you regarding people's choices.

I find the whole thing rather amusing. Hence my fondness for the Vdoc. :P

Just that you are up to your usual confused thinking, once again.

His intolerance was regarding a kind of bigot.
My intolerance is of ignorance and lack of reason.

The two are not identical.

And I was not intolerant of his choices, I was just venting my amusement at his having pilloried you, precisely, without knowing it. And your waxing eloquent about him in the teeth of what he thought about you. Good going.

Back
Top Bottom