What's new

'Muslims From Pakistan, Bangladesh Should Be Thrown Out Of Country', Says Shiv Sena In Saamana

PM of Pakistan is warning of false flag from a long time. I personally feel that Pakistani will actually attack but then will say that 'see the Indians have done a false flag as we said.' So your PM might also be drilling everyone with the word called false flag to prevent accusation on Pakistan.

You say Jamahir is Indian. Can't prove it

Now you say Pakistan will attack you and your wolf cries will fall on deaf ears.

What to believe?

You say Jamahir is Indian. Can't prove it

Now you say Pakistan will attack you and your wolf cries will fall on deaf ears.

What to believe?
How can I prove Jamahir is Indian officially. Should I show pictures of his documents lol. Doesn't the flag prove his nationalty? And if it doesn't, ask him. How would I know?

How can I prove Jamahir is Indian officially. Should I show pictures of his documents lol. Doesn't the flag prove his nationalty? And if it doesn't, ask him. How would I know?

He doesn't need to prove anything. Indians are fighting with each other to save his illegal arse

It doesn't matter what India traces its origin to. India is modern day India. That's it.
Typical of a Pakistani to associate everything with religion lol. I was just correcting your usage of the word Hindu instead of Indian. IA is comprised of Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Jains and many other faiths. I know your brain would have a hard time processing so much diversity especially when it revolves around religion.
Yeah yeah i can quote millions of your fellow Bharatis and foreigners,who would have hard time comprehending that diversity thingy.

He called BD a backward country with no resources. I just told him that BD is doing better than Pakistan currently.
He was talking about times,when yearly storms were norm along with floods.

@Reddington my very dear YoungPak,

Great post back there
.... it is a Conundrum....

The Heartland
is very clearly described by Allam Moh. Iqbal R.A... his vision was Khuransan...which The Heartland Pakistan is. I shall leave it at that! @Sine Nomine

Now coming to the subject of this thread....

The Rise of Greater BD is imminent... all HasinaRegime has to do is push about 40mln BDz into Assam and West Bengal...

The IndianFacistRegime will try to put them in the newly constructed ConcentrationCamps... at that moment HasinaRegime can start claiming 6mln, 6mln... we, Pakistan, will support BD in this...

Because killing 40mln BDz will be impossible... also this will be least expensive take-over in HumanHistory!

We need a powerful and prosperous GreaterBD dominating the south... The Lion of Bengal awakens and dominates The Bay of Bengal as its private lake!!!

Sadly, no BD Nationalists or patriots here on PDF wish to claim Destiny!!!!

Mangus

@SIPRA O Pajee... tussi surkha o? Nahi..nahi..nahi....

band karo ye naach gana !!

Also, Sam Manekshaw's radio message to Pakistani troops in 1971:

Inteqam e Sakht will be taken.

Are you in a hurry? You are just 23

@SIPRA O Pajee... tussi surkha o? Nahi..nahi..nahi....

Not now. I was, for a while, when I was young. At that time, Lahore was full of Surkhas.:lol:

Though, I think that some study of Karl Marx is necessary for understanding certain aspects of social, political and economic progression, in historical perspective.

I have also been with Tableeghi Jammat, for some time, in my youth. I even went for a Chilla (40 days).

For quite some time, I also got training in classical music.:p:

I have lived somewhat diverse life, to say the least.:-)

Also, Sam Manekshaw's radio message to Pakistani troops in 1971:

"Indian forces have surrounded you. Your Air Force is destroyed. You have no hope of any help from them. Chittagong, Chalna and Mangla ports are blocked. Nobody can reach you from the sea. Your fate is sealed. The Mukti Bahini and the people are all prepared to take revenge for the atrocities and cruelties you have committed...Why waste lives? Don't you want to go home and be with your children? Do not lose time; there is no disgrace in laying down your arms to a soldier. We will give you the treatment befitting a soldier".
Doesn't matter,Hindus planned well and got victory much like Muslims did in past.

From videos and photos Bangladesh looks a very poor country. They have textile industry due to gas and cheap labor this is the reason behind their higher GDP and they also have controlled their population. In 71 Bangls population was higher than Pakistan but now their population is 16 crore and our 22 crores. In 1951 population of Pakistan was 33.7 million and Bangladesh's 42 million.
Bangladesh is still poor but it's making progress and in 1971 they were 70 millions,while rest whole combined was 50 million on top of that they flushed a lot of population out.

Beautiful! Stay blessed...

However, back to topic...with the Imminent Rise of Greater BD.. do you think there will be conflict?

My strategy would be what the Czars did... let peasant solidier capture lands.... 40mln BDs will reach Delhi... in two days...by trains of course...

Exapnsion by Stealth!

Mangus

Das Kapitaal im Bangla
.... yes... it must be taught... a great Dialectic Tool btw!!!

A severe conflict between India and BD is in the offing, no matter what. But time frame for this conflict to rise is not clear to me.

Honestly, I fear the same... but BD is woefully unaware of what is coming..when the FacistRegime expels millions...

BD doesn't have the means to fight...

Anyhow, their country their policies... The Rise of Greater BD would have been such a nice thing!!!

In my view, the said conflict is almost indispensable and unavoidable. It is currently simmering, but both countries are trying to keep it under carpet, though it is quite palpable. It would take sometime to fully bloom. Again, it would be consequence of the same distorted perception of elite Hindus, arising out of their misreading of history and its undue translation to the current affairs.

Back
Top Bottom