What's new

'Muslims From Pakistan, Bangladesh Should Be Thrown Out Of Country', Says Shiv Sena In Saamana

no buddy then you would be left with do number hindu maasi like marvi sarmad for chapatis ..
Maasis like marvi sarmad will be alive again and back in business.

Khadim Rizvi will hold her Salem trials.

I got my weapons covered

Millions of refugees pouring in the borders from India is a nightmare scenario for Indian businesses model. Concentration camps are even worse. However, big refugee crisis will also mean big scale insurgency which India never saw before in their own country but they applied themselves in 1971. What goes around, comes around. Ik project is only a test case for the GHQ. They can always replace it with more hardliner as the hardliners never really had opportunity to rule Pakistan given the supports they have with GHQ.

Last edited:
Pakistan and bangladeshi muslims have their own countries, they should not come to india illegally.
EPJkiU7X4AE5lQG

There are about 3 million in Pakistan.

I admit there are some Bengali speaker Muslims who either decided to stay in West Pakistan or even decided to migrate because they would've gotten killed here (Jamatis who supported the cause of Pakistan in 1971). And you can't doubt the fact that Pakistan was doing better back then which was certainly a factor.

But E.Pakistani Bengali speaker (Pakistan supporter) becomes 'Gair Pakistani' all of a sudden and/or 'Bangladeshi Migrant' after 1971. Ye keya insaaf hai bhai?

In any case this is off topic so better not discuss this here.

But E.Pakistani Bengali speaker (Pakistan supporter) becomes 'Gair Pakistani' all of a sudden and/or 'Bangladeshi Migrant' after 1971. Ye keya insaaf hai bhai?

That perverted narrative belongs to the 'new age secular hybrids' in Pakistan who do not have broader public supports. These internet based lonely hybrids are mostly originated from new Pakistani urban middle class who deny the sacrifices of millions of muslims that led to the establishment of Pakistan based on two nation theory. These insects still do not have the courage to speak up their secular agendas in open public places. People of Pakistan will squash these seculars like insects under their feet. How many of them can go to Lahore or Karachi public places and denounce Islam as the ideological base of Islamic Republic of Pakistan ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have browsed through one or two Indian defence forums. Their POV is all about religio-ultra-nationlism. No intellectual work will be missed if I don't become a member.
Long ago before I was a member of this forum...I used to frequent this forum, Bharat rakshak and a few other defense forums...and the quality of posters was just awful at Bharat rakshak...I soon left reading/browsing it. Instead of a mature/educated/informed discussion...it seemed more like the extension of the Indian media doing the whole "Pak ki napaak saajish".

Last edited:
I admit there are some Bengali speaker Muslims who either decided to stay in West Pakistan or even decided to migrate because they would've gotten killed here (Jamatis who supported the cause of Pakistan in 1971). And you can't doubt the fact that Pakistan was doing better back then which was certainly a factor.

Scores of them came after 1971,it's not like Mukti terror outfit was having info about them and by no means active Pakistani supporters were in millions.

Scores of them came after 1971,it's not like Mukti terror outfit was having info about them and by no means active Pakistani supporters were in millions.

According to Pakistani law anyone came upto 1977 are Pakistani citizen. Even if they came upto 1977 that should not be an issue with citizenship.

Your own leeches from either Assam or WB. Why they claim to be 'Bangladeshi' is anyone's guess.

By the way - you will find 60 illegal Indians on any given street corner at any time in Dhaka - and these people are a lot better paid, working in apparel industry (not street sweepers or security guards). The difference between you and us is that we realize these people are trying to feed their families, that is all.

Even if these people were Bangladeshi (for argument's sake) what danger do they pose to India or Indians?? Destitute migrant workers will go anywhere to make a better living, yes even India.

G@ndo-Murkh.

Tell your Shakha-chalak to stay off the Cowka-Cola. He's been swilling a lot of it, seeing things and giving you all the propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom