What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

Do you have a point Sankranti?

Or are you butthurt enough to want to get off now?

Nope. Just wanted to see which label stuck to you when you were so liberal is issuing them out.

I am not butt hurt. Are you ? would you like me to get off now ?

No please stay on.

Its big and its strong and it can take a lot more than one of you.

There you go. Its good to know how to take one on the chin, when you have no qualms about dishing it out.

Thandaa maatla jevo sabhaav :P

In India all types of minorities love playing victim cards...This thread is flourished with self pity attitudes by so called minorities.

I am left personally devastated by his last post, but in the middle of that moment of sadness

I am confused Joe.

You thank my post.

But I manage to make you sad again?

This is not a good thing. Please explain?

I am confused Joe.

You thank my post.

But I manage to make you sad again?

This is not a good thing. Please explain?

Without much comment. Just to say that we are refugees, Doc. Dhaka and Borishal refugees. It was not my intention to cause offence to as loyal and patriotic an Indian as I know, and I felt sick at having done that.

The 'Thank you' was ironic.

I must also say something else. I've had two innings on PDF.

In my first I was just an Indian. This was 2009.

In the second, now in 2015, I have been reminded twice about my refugee origins by my own countrymen. Both lashing out at me from different sides. Diametrically opposed.

And both Hindu. One a Hindutvawadi. Whether little nunni or pappu, am still undecided.

The other? A liberal athiest idealist intellectual. :)

Source: Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau | Page 18

Without much comment. Just to say that we are refugees, Doc. Dhaka and Borishal refugees. It was not my intention to cause offence to as loyal and patriotic an Indian as I know, and I felt sick at having done that.

The 'Thank you' was ironic.

Its a time of increasing intolerance and hardening stances.

I watch TV in the evening and I am a bit stunned to be honest.

Everyone is now a radical.

Everyone.

Everyone.
little bit of introspection will help. Maybe everyone is right?

Everyone.

That is just another way of saying that nowadays nobody is Inert.

Interesting times, no ? ....... the highest to the lowest gets to have their say........ and that too on the same platform.

Bit disconcerting for a generation that is used to elitist and privileged demeanour. You try to label them, they don't stick. You try to shame them, that don't work. ............ terrible times for some.

In India all types of minorities love playing victim cards...This thread is flourished with self pity attitudes by so called minorities.

Minorities and refugees :P

...... Hai re yeah zalim zamana .......

Minorities and refugees :P

...... Hai re yeah zalim zamana .......
If patels and nambudris and their likes can ask for Minority status then so can every tom d!ck and harry. Next would be people asking for minority status because they are taller than average? run faster than average? and along such lines...funny people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom