What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

Ah, you noticed? In spite of being so large-minded, so preoccupied with the world of ideas and higher reaches of thought? How interesting!

Only because I enjoy humiliating you :lol:

Ah,but you are up to your usual confused thinking, once again.

His intolerance was regarding a kind of bigot.

My intolerance is of ignorance and lack of reason.

The two are not identical.

And I was not intolerant of his choices, I was just venting my amusement at his having pilloried you, precisely, without knowing it. And your waxing eloquent about him in the teeth of what he thought about you. Good going.

Yada ... yada .... yada.

We get it.

He thinks you are the cat wiskers .... You think you are the cat wiskers ........ pakistani's think you are the cat wiskers ....so it must be true. :cheesy:

As I have said before, small minds discuss people. Now stop boring me by talking more about Vdoc and Youself. ...... Yawn.

Only because I enjoy humiliating you :lol:

Of course, great one.

Here you are, in bed with those who drove you out of Bombay.
Here you are, licking the arse of the one who describes you and your kind in such biting terms.

But in your world, you are humiliating me! :azn: Good going. Just goes to show how much the mind does to insulate itself from hurt.

Yada ... yada .... yada.

We get it.

He thinks you are the cat wiskers .... You think you are the cat wiskers ........ pakistani's think you are the cat wiskers ....so it must be true. :cheesy:

As I have said before, small minds discuss people. Now stop boring me by talking more about Vdoc and Youself. ...... Yawn.

Go to sleep. All you have on offer, and have had on offer, is cheap insult, innuendo and hate. And you are proud of it, and bored of everything else.

Do you ever read what you write?

Of course, great one.

Here you are, in bed with those who drove you out of Bombay.
Here you are, licking the arse of the one who describes you and your kind in such biting terms.

But in your world, you are humiliating me! :azn: Good going. Just goes to show how much the mind does to insulate itself from hurt.

But but but ... I am very much in Mumbai :cheesy: ......... I have a nice 3 BHK in Hiranandani Powai from where I am typing this post

However you are Still talking about ME ? :lol: ....... pathetic. Looks like you are obsessed with me spinning joe. :P

Go to sleep. All you have on offer, and have had on offer, is cheap insult, innuendo and hate. And you are proud of it, and bored of everything else.

Do you ever read what you write?

Yawn .......... more about ME. ........ Now we know you find me terribly interesting. But again ...... I am bored with this rubbish.

WHy don't you open a Gossip Thread where you can rant about all the people you hate in pdf and what you think about them ? :lol: ....... seems like an ideal job for you.

There you can "rate them", "evaluate" them and then issue them suitable "certificates" :D ........... just think how great that would make you feel.

Now stop wasting my time spinning joe.

But but but ... I am very much in Mumbai :cheesy: ......... I have a nice 3 BHK in Hiranandani Powai from where I am typing this post

However you are Still talking about ME ? :lol: ....... pathetic. Looks like you are obsessed with me spinning joe. :P

Yes, you have noticed the contradiction. That is how the Shiv Sena started. They have shifted targets to Muslims. Do you have a guarantee from them that they won't shift back, once their honeymoon with the BJP is over? That they won't suddenly remember that their jobs and opportunities are not being siphoned away by Muslims but by louts in Hiranandani in Powai?

As for talking about you, guess who started? If you want to dance, I have a fiddle.

Yawn .......... more about ME. ........ Now we know you find me terribly interesting. But again ...... I am bored with this rubbish.

You've been yawning for the last two posts. How come you aren't fast asleep? Why are you still in the chat?

WHy don't you open a Gossip Thread where you can rant about all the people you hate in pdf and what you think about them ? :lol: ....... seems like an ideal job for you.

There you can "rate them", "evaluate" them and then issue them suitable "certificates" :D ........... just think how great that would make you feel.

Now stop wasting my time spinning joe.

Open a thread for what? Why go after you and your type when you present yourselves on my doorsteps? What was this thread, and why did you come here to abuse me? Did you think about that, little man?

Yes, you have noticed the contradiction. That is how the Shiv Sena started. They have shifted targets to Muslims. Do you have a guarantee from them that they won't shift back, once their honeymoon with the BJP is over? That they won't suddenly remember that their jobs and opportunities are not being siphoned away by Muslims but by louts in Hiranandani in Powai?

As for talking about you, guess who started? If you want to dance, I have a fiddle.

The "boogy man" trick only works for scaring the Minorities old man. :lol: Lean new tricks before the ticker stops.

and Stop playing with your "fiddle" ........ its not that impressive :P

You've been yawning for the last two posts. How come you aren't fast asleep? Why are you still in the chat?

Open a thread for what? Why go after you and your type when you present yourselves on my doorsteps? What was this thread, and why did you come here to abuse me? Did you think about that, little man?

The perverse pleasure of stomping on a pakistani collaborator keeps me awake :D

It was you who quoted out of turn when I was replying to Vdoc :lol: ...... have you not been taking the alzheimer's prescription I have gifted you ?

Again ........ stop wasting my time with such rubbish. Open a gossip column if you want to pursue such posts in line with your nature.

The "boogy man" trick only works for scaring the Minorities old man. :lol: Lean new tricks before the ticker stops.

and Stop playing with your "fiddle" ........ its not that impressive :P

Since you've been around quite a bit - involuntary exits excepted - you might have noticed that I don't give up when tracking down trolls. And my fiddle, I am assured by usually reliable sources, which don't include you, you may be relieved to learn, is in fine tune.:enjoy: You can dance to it the whole night long.

The perverse pleasure of stomping on a pakistani collaborator keeps me awake :D

So what are you doing on collaborative territory? Are you the boy that stood on the burning deck?

It was you who quoted out of turn when I was replying to Vdoc :lol: ...... have you not been taking the alzheimer's prescription I have gifted you ?

Again ........ stop wasting my time with such rubbish. Open a gossip column if you want to pursue such posts in line with your nature.

Not needed. Not when the sheep come trooping in on their own.

Is that what you see? That I don't mind a killing now & then? Shouldn't be surprised, not the first time that you have read me wrong but wrong it is, most certainly.

I'm pro-nobody as a rule. My support will depend on my opinion on the issue at hand. It's how I have always approached it. Do I wish Modi to succeed? Yes I do, just like I would wish any other PM belonging to any party to succeed. I will never wish India to fail because I don't like the persona of the PM. That does not mean that I will ever wear blinkers, I will always say it as I see it. I'm not consumed by ideology as many others are. Either pro or anti.

Modi gets a pass from me for now.Till he fails in my eyes. I'm not blind to history (a quick read of my posts over the years will certainly affirm that) but I'm not going to be a prisoner to history either. Modi earned his shot. Anyone calling themselves a democrat should respect that basic reality.

Brilliant post-- precise and succinct. You spoke my mind much better than I could have.

Since you've been around quite a bit - involuntary exits excepted - you might have noticed that I don't give up when tracking down trolls. And my fiddle, I am assured by usually reliable sources, which don't include you, you may be relieved to learn, is in fine tune.:enjoy: You can dance to it the whole night long.

Spare us your boasts old man. No one is interested.

So what are you doing on collaborative territory? Are you the boy that stood on the burning deck?

Not needed. Not when the sheep come trooping in on their own.

...Wouldn't you like to know.

Sigh.

All sorts of Taliban in new tolerant India.

Hindu Taliban.

Liberal Taliban.

Refugee Taliban.

I know what I would be doing if I were an Indian Muslim today.

I'd be both chuckling and feeling strangely neglected.

Not feeling the usual love. My badassery calamitously emasculated.

Cheers, Doc

Sigh.

All sorts of Taliban in new tolerant India.

Hindu Taliban.

Liberal Taliban.

Refugee Taliban.

I know what I would be doing if I were an Indian Muslim today.

I'd be both chuckling and feeling strangely neglected.

Not feeling the usual love. My badassery calamitously emasculated.

Cheers, Doc

Parsi Taliban ? :azn:

Parsi Taliban ? :azn:

There are no Parsis in India.

Only refugees.

P.S. A girl from the other side once told me that do you realise when you rail against Muslims and Islam that you are actually and very really a Zoroastrian fundamentalist?

That you are cute and harmless today only because you are so small (in number, not the nunni ....).

It did cause me to do a double take. For a few seconds.

Till I just shrugged it off. We are what we are.

I see ........... you arrived in the 8th Century and have remained "refugees' for more than 1200 years now ? :coffee:

Apparently so. Based on how often we are being reminded about it off late.

P.S. Come 2021 it will be 1300 years.

Back
Top Bottom