What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
No cousin was in a bus going to school and the guy was on a 125. He missed and the guys at our basti dragged him off the bike. Our entire village stomped this guy out. I broke a pepsi bottle on his head and got him bleeding.

Only when his mother came and said Allah de vastay, we stopped because my grandfather was like enough.
damn thats crazy… lol

pronto yeah ! symbolic of tribal origins of islam !

Awaiting cat walk in hindustani tribes and villages...even if indian women don't wear burqa they still cover themselves just like common Pakistani women with chadar and dupata now lets not brand people as pre historic by your logic nuns and Amish and backward too when it comes to dresses they should upgrade their dresses No?

I never saw any such thing while living in germany or other places in europe, so have no idea about USA.
we'll the west if more open so they don't use the same techniques as pakistan….. the reason pakistani boys do these things is because our society is closed …
@Jungibaaz your thoughts?

whats up with them??? lol
you born in uk?

They are extremely confused individuals. It's a very complicated situation with multiple causes, second and third generation Brit Pakistanis are not in touch with their parent's culture but still adopt it, they often misinterpret, misunderstand their culture and religion and then use some very wrong perspectives and apply it to their lives. What ends up happening? They become stranded unwilling to integrate with the Brits, unable to properly connect with what comes with their ethnicity.

And no I am not born in the UK. In fact, the First generation Pakistanis are some of the best integrated, this si something that might surprise people that haven't seen it.

covering face when needed is different from making the poor females cover from head to toe with a black gown.

They are extremely confused individuals. It's a very complicated situation with multiple causes, second and third generation Brit Pakistanis are not in touch with their parent's culture but still adopt it, they often misinterpret, misunderstand their culture and religion and then use some very wrong perspectives and apply it to their lives. What ends up happening? They become stranded unwilling to integrate with the Brits, unable to properly connect with what comes with their ethnicity.

And no I am not born in the UK. In fact, the First generation Pakistanis are some of the best integrated, this si something that might surprise people that haven't seen it.
Thank god the problem is not there among Indians. Cultural values are quite strong among us !

Thank god the problem is not there among Indians. Cultural values are quite strong among us !

You folks integrated far easier, and the political climate didn't effect you. We were already in the bad before 2001, after that, the politics, the wars, the terrorism destroyed our communities in the West.

The essence of liberalism is enshrined in ( as far as I am concerned)"Laissez faire" !
get my drift?

my exgirlfriend was british pakistani, her mother was born in uk as well….
the family was very very conservative… they still carried some of the traditions we had forgotten about in pakistan….
like they still chose "pirs" act…. i tried really hard to get her less radicalized but she wouldn't.
i was born in pakistan and lived there and went to school there till 7 then moved to america ad had a conservative up bringing but I'm nothing like uk pakistanis… they are radicalized… or something…
her uncle even was one of the founders of so channel called the ummah channel or something…

thats not unique to pakistani… there are jilted lovers in the west as well, they might not throw acid but they find other ways..

I don't know which west you are talking about, never seen anything like that in Europe.

my exgirlfriend was british pakistani, her mother was born in uk as well….
the family was very very conservative… they still carried some of the traditions we had forgotten about in pakistan….
like they still chose "pirs" act…. i tried really hard to get her less radicalized but she wouldn't.
i was born in pakistan and lived there and went to school there till 7 then moved to america ad had a conservative up bringing but I'm nothing like uk pakistanis… they are radicalized… or something…
her uncle even was one of the founders of so channel called the ummah channel or something…
UK looks like chota afghanistan ?

Back
Top Bottom