What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
sari is bot vile thing? who say so? My point was hijab may be vile for you but it may not be for those who wear it so if you consider it vile then stay away from it but don't impose your own preferences of dress on others . How you will feel if someone told your mother or sister to wear jeans because they dont like sari?
sari is an attire, Burqa is a compulsion ! get some concepts clear !

You dont have any counter-arguments now?

I did for the last 12 pages,i realised we'll not find common ground.What more do you want,,start insulting each other ? No thanks.I choose to end an endless discussion,on friendly terms to.You do what you feel best.

sari is an attire, Burqa is a compulsion ! get some concepts clear !
Burqa is not compulsion(they consider it part of dress) because few of them wearing it because they grew up wearing it or have seen their mothers wearing it so they followed them

I did for the last 12 pages,i realised we'll not find common ground.What more do you want,,start insulting each other ? No thanks.I choose to end an endless discussion,on friendly terms to.You do what you feel best.
No insulting but all arguments you are giving in favour of burqa bans are invalid arguments. I can give same arguments for bikni ban that why its necessary to put ban on girls wearing minimum or how banning drinking wine will bring more benefits for sate/society but guess what these countries will still protect rights or choices of people when it come to these things ..they will even spend money for safety of drunk people at night but choice of wearing some extra clothes become serious threat for secularists like flamer84 lol

Last edited:
No insulting but all arguments you are giving in favour of burqa bans are invalid arguments. I can give same arguments for bikni ban that why its necessary to put ban on girls wearing minimum or how banning drinking wine will bring more benefits for sate/society but guess what these countries will still protect rights or choices of people when it come to these things ..they will even spend money for safety of drunk people at night but choice of wearing some extra clothes become serious threat for secularists like flamer84 lol

The burqa is not more clothes but an outdated medieval habbit.That's how i see it,not just a piece of fashion.Disagree all you want,it's your choice as it is mine.

The burqa is not more clothes but an outdated medieval habbit.That's how i see it,not just a piece of fashion.Disagree all you want,it's your choice as it is mine.
outdated for whom? lol Marriage is also outdated practice so we should give it up

Your problem is you are expecting from people to live their life according to your expectations or your concept of right or wrong, your concept of modern or outdated, your concept of right or wrong dress or modesty etc. You want to have free choices for yourself but not for others

outdated for whom? lol Marriage is also outdated practice so we should give it up

Your problem is you are expecting from people to live their life according to your expectations or your concept of right or wrong, your concept of modern or outdated, your concept of right or wrong dress or modesty etc. You want to have free choices for yourself but not for others

The problem is that you're reducing all of your theory of free choice to burqa and you're unwilling to compromise.You're basically saying that European society has to accept ALL new elements of life in the name of diversity,i begg to differ,new comers should compromise to.

Last edited:
The problem is that you're reducing all of your theory of free choice to burqa and you're unwilling to compromise.
My theory about burqa is that its not necessary and bit too much but many people wear it for cultural reason more than religious..My personal view about burqa may be same as yours but i can only apply my concepts/views on myself not on others and i don't feel its right to impose your own like or dislike on others. I only have problem if someone force women to wear it. If she wear it by her own consent and feel happy after wearing it then i will defend her right even if i personally don't like it. It will be stupid for me to expect from her to change herself because of my like or dislike. it would be me here who is not compromising or rigid and forced her to not wear something because its not pleasing for my eyes so who is selfish and rigid in here? lol

Onion baji aap toh fit hai na? :laugh:

Fit ka matlab?

hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom