What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
Well when your media propaganda is against Islam what do you expect?

Dont expect anything from people....I stoped expecting

You should try to show them they're wrong,including by making concessions.Giving up means accepting segregation.

When you say "i don't care what they think,i'll act my own way" you're segregating voluntarily.You think muslims are the only one discriminated or misunderstood ? Have you watched recent comment about Eastern Euros in the West lately ?

Exactly,and if i haven't seen a burqa ONCE in an entire muslim community (plenty of headscarves though) i wonder if it's that important or is just to make a statement of the divisions between us.Why not let it go ?

I will humbly admitt one thing sadly: It if wasn't for my numerous local muslim community ,friends with wich i grew up and even the last year on this forum i would really probably a anti-muslim bigot relying only on media information and hearsay.That's why i think it's better to eliminate such distinctive things such as burqas,they create mistrust and alienate communities.
well the reason you probably don't see it because its not from there…. its from afghanistan , pakistan….. mainly
most other countries just wear a hijab……
me i say that women shouldn't wear a burqa but in the end i leave it up to them…. the important thing in my whole argument is the government shouldn't be telling people what to wear or not wear..it should be left up to the people..

well the reason you probably don't see it because its not from there…. its from afghanistan , pakistan….. mainly
most other countries just wear a hijab……
me i say that women shouldn't wear a burqa but in the end i leave it up to them…. the important thing in my whole argument is the government shouldn't be telling people what to wear or not wear..it should be left up to the people..

We'll just have to agree to disagree.I think goverments should wo=rk in bridging differences between people and this ban would help this.This is the beauty of democracy ,disagreeing politely without foaming at the mouth.

When you say "i don't care what they think,i'll act my own way" you're segregating voluntarily.You think muslims are the only one discriminated or misunderstood ? Have you watched recent comment about Eastern Euros in the West lately ?
I have....However they are Europeans and should fight their battle...

There are only a few things which I do stand up for and freedom is one of em!

If a Muslim in the West tries to impose his religion or force it down a Westerner I would not side him for the life of me!

If he murders or rapes I will def not pick up minority or whatever discriminatory card for him ...yuck! But if you go after a group of thoughts or practices then I am sorry either remove the freedom label and do what you want to ....or use the freedom label and accept its meaning!

We'll just have to agree to disagree.I think goverments should wo=rk in bridging differences between people and this ban would help this.This is the beauty of democracy ,disagreeing politely without foaming at the mouth.
i understand what your trying to say but it won't work…. it will make muslims more defensive and it will make them rebel and even more women will choose to wear it just because the government said they can't …
you should know how the human mind works… we will always be like kids….. we want things that are denied to us but we will ignore things we have…

dont wear it then..Sari might be vile thing for many
sari is not a vile thing. Dont try to get cute !

Humans are civil beings and man or woman alike should have the freedom to interact and freely communicate with their surroundings. Thats something which is natural . When you bring in religious bigotry you have purdah and burqa. It should be banned pronto !

btw sari will also be banned if it hinders proper communication !

Government has got better things to do than dictating people about what they should wear. Its beauty of multicultural society that you have people from all sort of beliefs , religion, culture, practices etc in there and there is not harm in it as long as one is wearing burqa willingly and is happy to wear it without brining any security threat or risk for others. ..next you will say government should ban certain foods to bridging the differences between people. These differences are what make a society multicultural society

In a perfect world, it should be banned.

It's unsafe, it's unsanitary and it's a blatant display of(one's) personal religion.

Last edited:
Government has got better things to do than dictating people about what they should wear. Its beauty of multicultural society that you have people from all sort of beliefs , religion, culture, practices etc in there and there is not harm in it as long as one is wearing burqa willingly and is happy to wear it without brining any security threat or risk for others. ..next you will say government should ban certain foods to bridging the differences between people. These differences are what make a society multicultural society

Yes,McDonald's should be banned.We're not going to agree guys,let's leave it at that.

sari is not a vile thing. Dont try to get cute !

Humans are civil beings and man or woman alike should have the freedom to interact and freely communicate with their surroundings. Thats something which is natural . When you bring in religious bigotry you have purdah and burqa. It should be banned pronto !

btw sari will also be banned if it hinders proper communication !
sari is bot vile thing? who say so? My point was hijab may be vile for you but it may not be for those who wear it so if you consider it vile then stay away from it but don't impose your own preferences of dress on others . How you will feel if someone told your mother or sister to wear jeans because they dont like sari?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom