What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
In the end it won't be me and you deciding.I still have my opinion and i'll stick to it.I'll be anti a minaret ban if the ideea emerges,for example.Now,that,i truly find stupid.You'll just have to accept my opinion like I accept yours,@Akheilos ,@Proudpakistaniguy .

Anyway,if the burqa doesn't get banned by authorities i'll live with it and you won't find me in a crowd,pitchfork in hand,asking for the ban. ;)
Hahaha...Why not its your right to voice out :)

Its a tie!! :woot: 40 ppl said yes and 40 said no...

My yes should be a no thats why @qamar1990 :ashamed:

In the end it won't be me and you deciding.I still have my opinion and i'll stick to it.I'll be anti a minaret ban if the ideea emerges,for example.Now,that,i truly find stupid.You'll just have to accept my opinion like I accept yours,

Anyway,if the burqa doesn't get banned by authorities i'll live with it and you won't find me in a crowd,pitchfork in hand,asking for the ban. ;)
so if there is a ban on minarets you will be against it??

Hahaha...Why not its your right to voice out :)

Its a tie!! :woot: 40 ppl said yes and 40 said no...

My yes should be a no thats why @qamar1990 :ashamed:
take a look at how many pakis voted for the ban ….. I'm surprised….
the indians who supposedly live in the biggest democracy should be ashamed for voting for the ban…
its just a shame…. this whole poll…
tbh i expected people to be overwhelmingly against the ban..

Yes...100%.I've lived all my life with mosque with minarets near my church and me.I found it that it makes a nice simbolism.
thats good…. shows that your not a bigot…
but i missed your post.. can you point out why you are against the burka if a female chooses to wear it??

thats good…. shows that your not a bigot…
but i missed your post.. can you point out why you are against the burka if a female chooses to wear it??

Reasons:

1.Security risks

2.I find it incompatible with modern life.

3.As lame as it sounds,it scares me,i associate it with the taliban.

This thread is still running ! :unsure:

@flamer84 - You never replied to my other post ! :(

Sry man,i don't even know the post anymore,they were so many today plus i was trying to joggle them at work and being pissed beyond reason with that obnoxious terror suporter which i'll rather not name anymore.It was to much :(

Sry man,i don't even know the post anymore,they were so many today plus i was trying to joggle them at work and being pissed beyond reason with that obnoxious terror suporter which i'll rather not name anymore.It was to much :(

I asked how was our Bhabi (Mrs.Flammer) & our nieces & nephews doing ? :azn:

Reasons:

1.Security risks

2.I find it incompatible with modern life.

3.As lame as it sounds,it scares me,i associate it with the taliban.
in a democracy these reasons would not be efficient to ban burqa…

last 2 reasons are invalid but

security risk is understandable , if a lady is not showing her face in a bank or airport or some other business….other then that it shouldn't be much of a security risk…..if we as people like our freedoms then we can't allow such laws to pass … it opens doors for other laws to creep in….. we got the burqa ban in france what will be next??? a ban on what we can or can't eat?? they tried to do soda bottle size limit in newyork , it would have been good for the city but it is against freedom….so it was tossed out by a judge….

I asked how was our Bhabi (Mrs.Flammer) & our nieces & nephews doing ? :azn:

Mrs Flamer is being obnoxious to and the kids are a near future drawing board plan.:lol:

in a democracy these reasons would not be efficient to ban burqa…

last 2 reasons are invalid but

security risk is understandable , if a lady is not showing her face in a bank or airport or some other business….other then that it shouldn't be much of a security risk…..if we as people like our freedoms then we can't allow such laws to pass … it opens doors for other laws to creep in….. we got the burqa ban in france what will be next??? a ban on what we can or can't eat?? they tried to do soda bottle size limit in newyork , it would have been good for the city but it is against freedom….so it was tossed out by a judge….

I don't know man ,i keep asking myself...you see,i come from a region in my country that has a strong native musllim community,turks and tatars to be precise.I see the local mosques,they're packed so they're religious but i've never seen them wearing burqa or get agressive with their religion.Than i see some muslims in Western countries,agressive,introducing the burqa and i wonder what's the difference between them ?

Mrs Flamer is being obnoxious to and the kids are a near future drawing board plan.:lol:

I don't know man ,i keep asking myself...you see,i come from a region in my country that has a strong native musllim community,turks and tatars to be precise.I see the local mosques,they're packed so they're religious but i've never seen them wearing burqa or get agressive with their religion.Than i see some muslims in Western countries,agressive,introducing the burqa and i wonder what's the difference between them ?
burqa is a cultural not religious…a woman is not obligated to wear anything like a burqa…she just has to cover her hairs…

burqa is a cultural not religious…a woman is not obligated to wear anything like a burqa…she just has to cover her hairs…

Exactly,and if i haven't seen a burqa ONCE in an entire muslim community (plenty of headscarves though) i wonder if it's that important or is just to make a statement of the divisions between us.Why not let it go ?

I will humbly admitt one thing sadly: It if wasn't for my numerous local muslim community ,friends with wich i grew up and even the last year on this forum i would really probably a anti-muslim bigot relying only on media information and hearsay.That's why i think it's better to eliminate such distinctive things such as burqas,they create mistrust and alienate communities.

Back
Top Bottom