What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
There are some streets here where you may walk down them and every woman you come across will be wearing the burqa.
Imagine that? I've lived among people here and I understand how many of them think.

I am certain many of them would be scared, frightened to see such a sight, those that aren't would feel very uncomfortable.
well you know thats the wonders of living in a democracy yeah?

It's so you don't look at a woman's tits while she's talking to you.

:sarcastic:....I say ban all Muslim women, west is so fed up of them...but I do have a question just like westerners ask about Muslims women...who would want their sisters, daughters, mothers nude or in bikinis at home [no offensive just a question]. Should nuns be banned, Amish women?

:sarcastic:....I say ban all Muslim women, west is so fed up of them...but I do have a question just like westerners ask about Muslims women...who would want their sisters, daughters, mothers nude or in bikinis at home [no offensive just a question]. Should nuns be banned, Amish women?
well amish and nuns wear a hijab i think not a burqa lol

understand burqa is simply cultural not because of religion..

if we passed laws to simply please people then what world would we live in??
@Jungibaaz

all the women that voted so far have voted against banning the burqa… the irony…

I personally very rarly see any woman with burqa here, can't remember last time i saw one. Lots of woman with hijab but hardly anyone with burqa. So gov should probably leave it for woman to decide.

yes we know that….
so what do you think shall the burqa be banned or not? why??

Not banned but should not be encouraged unless there are issues related to avoid harassment by immoral guys which is usually the case within pakistan but definitely not in foreign western countries. Many women in pakistan who wear full burkha do so to avoid attention of poondi-baaz immoral guys standing in the streets I believe.

I think schools and buildings should have the right to ban it since it may enable cheating or may cause a security risk; however, I don't think there should be a ban on it in the general public.

That being said
I hate the burqa.....as it's a sign of khaleeji culture trying to take hold in other countries.

I'm against those that force/coerce others to wear the burqa.

The argument that some make which is that the burqa should be worn so men won't rape is absurd as it blames the victim of the crime rather than the perpetrator.

Last edited:
Not banned but should not be encouraged unless there are issues related to avoid harassment by immoral guys which is usually the case in pakistan but definitely not in foreign western countries.
guys in pakistan don't anything out the ordinary that guys in the west don't do…
all guys hit on women every where its just that simple lol…

well amish and nuns wear a hijab i think not a burqa lol

understand burqa is simply cultural not because of religion..

Have you seen their dresses, it is not about Burqa the westerners criticize Muslim women dressess as well scarf, headcover, hijab, burqa you name It they have problem with Muslim women and tag entire Muslims women as oppressed.

guys in pakistan don't anything out the ordinary that guys in the west don't do…

In pakistan the immoral guys (poonds) don't hit on the girls, they just harass them. There is a difference between hitting on a girl and harassing a girl.

Not really, there is huge difference how some guys in Pak can behave compared to in west. Please don't compare western society with jahil Pak society. I can see some sense in burqa in Pak. Thats why i said only western countries.

In pakistan the immoral guys (poonds) don't hit on the girls, they just harass them. There is a difference between hitting on a girl and harassing a girl.

Poondi is for creeps. I was always about dropping that phone number on the ground.

Have you seen their dresses, it is not about Burqa the westerners criticize Muslim women dressess as well scarf, headcover, hijab, burqa you name It they have problem with Muslim women and tag entire Muslims women as oppressed.
forget westerners ….. ask the pakistanis lol
i literally 10 pakistanis supporting a ban on burqa… look at the results on this poll besides that japanese kid the others are pakistanis lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom