What's new

Shakil Afridi caught with a satellite phone

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just saw the ticker on ary news, Shakil Afridi has been caught with a mobile phone in his jail.he made 48 calls domestic and international both.he claimed he got phone from police commandos . the Police Commandos team who had been tasked with security has been detained by the intelligence officers.

What can i say , the people who took the oath to protect us have back stabbed us again and again

Some US agents give the prison guards a satellite phone and a big wad of cash (in dollars of course), and presto, you get the job done.

but the guy who ttok the money and gave phone was a pakistani, he was under oath,

Agree or not but again the intelligence has failed us again, they failed to keep a check on security detail

and still indians have justification for this idiot

I thought maybe the intelligence gave the phone to him for their own purposes.

If they gave him the phone this issue would never have s surfaced, still i hope you are right, i always wonder why is he still alive, he would have not seen another sun if intelligence wanted him dead, why don't they just kill him,

Giving a mobile to this traitor in his cell might have been a sting op
We know he dialled 48 numbers, some local and some international.
The numbers he dialled are useful information for national security as these can be traced and others that are part of american espionage network in Pakistan can be busted due to calls that this dog made to them.

Whats the big fuss about this man? Getting mobile phone in jail is not a big deal now a days.
We need to see things in prospective he helped Americans in OBL raid. Aren't we fighting the same war? we are non Nato ally and front line state in WOT bla bla bla. Our government backs drone strikes and establishment were also backing until Salala happened :lol:
Frankly speaking he is more patriotic compared to Mush and Zia.

Whats the big fuss about this man? Getting mobile phone in jail is not a big deal now a days.
We need to see things in prospective he helped Americans in OBL raid. Aren't we fighting the same war? we are non Nato ally and front line state in WOT bla bla bla. Our government backs drone strikes and establishment were also backing until Salala happened :lol:
Frankly speaking he is more patriotic compared to Mush and Zia.

I believe you are just being sarcastic here, well you should add more to the list of Mush and Zia

latest news on this is that the rat was caught with a thuraya satellite phone not a regualr mobile phone and had made 68 calls most of which were long distance calls.

Satellite phone recovered from Dr Afridi in Peshawar jail | DAWN.COM

The authorities were on to him after his interview apeared on fox news

To a query, the sources said that after a controversial interview with Fox News, a US-based news channel, a few weeks back, the authorities had installed special equipment around Central Jail Peshawar to check Dr Afridi’s activities and had traced some calls from his jail cell, following which the authorities conducted investigation with the four policemen. One of the policemen, the sources said, admitted of his involvement in providing Dr Afridi the satellite phone.

this scoundral should to taken to another jail , perhaps adyala jail

Media has the cheek to find out shakeel afridi has a luxury of keeping a mobile phone and no of calls he made , only if it was otherwise and they have kept a close , detailed info on militants , Pakistan would have been a better place.

Back
Top Bottom