What's new

Shakil Afridi caught with a satellite phone

What would you do if pakistan bribed a indian to get bal thakeray, shiv sena and other indian terrorists involved in muslim killing and burning trains like samjhota exp.!

If any or all of these ppl mentioned were No 1 on the worlds hit list and my Govt , army & Intel agency was covering up for them while taking money from US to find them..

I'd be pleased.

If any or all of these ppl mentioned were No 1 on the worlds hit list and my Govt , army & Intel agency was covering up for them while taking money from US to find them..

I'd be pleased.

You guys are such a troll, do you even know why is this guy in jail? he is in jail for betraying Pakistan by helping international spy agency to carry out illegal OP and running a fake vaccine scheme, if he run a fake scheme today he can inject us with virus tomorrow.

he would have been a saint if he would have helped Pa.yes

I don't know how to p put it right words but they say 'if a leader is lion,he can win a war with the help of coward soliders, but if a leader is coward he wil turn lion soliders into cowards' it all c ome from the leaders,

Kauf-e-khuda khatam ho gaya hai hum saab mein

I said before and saying again our intelligence agencies have lost the ethics and disciplines of an intelligence agency, they need to be proactive rather then reactive. Even after 4 years when Governor Salman taseer was shot dead by his own Guard, he was a commando too, why on earth they didn't start monitoring these personnel, they train them and then set then free to go Rambo

Back
Top Bottom