What's new

Shakil Afridi caught with a satellite phone

Lanat on that traitor and his helper- Lanat on amrica aswell-

Just saw the ticker on ary news, Shakil Afridi has been caught with a mobile phone in his jail.he made 48 calls domestic and international both.he claimed he got phone from police commandos . the Police Commandos team who had been tasked with security has been detained by the intelligence officers.

What can i say , the people who took the oath to protect us have back stabbed us again and again

In todays Pakistan oaths are taken on a $100 bill

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3498834 said:
and still indians have justification for this idiot

So what ..... he helped to capture Osama bin laden....I mean you guys should be honoring instead of putting him in jail

Imagine if OBL was captured by Pak army with help of this guy .....he would have become National Hero by now

He did the right thing but Just because it was America you are treating him like this :tdown:

So what ..... he helped to capture Osama bin laden....I mean you guys should be honoring instead of putting him in jail

Imagine if OBL was captured by Pak army with help of this guy .....he would have become National Hero by now

He did the right thing but Just because it was America you are treating him like this :tdown:

It really hurts to agree with you but i am afraid that you are right! That if he helped Pak Army to capture OBL then he would be given a status of a saint!

What would you do if pakistan bribed a indian to get bal thakeray, shiv sena and other indian terrorists involved in muslim killing and burning trains like samjhota exp.!

Some US agents give the prison guards a satellite phone and a big wad of cash (in dollars of course), and presto, you get the job done.

Now it's upto the authorities to try these gaurds and all involved with treason, helping enemy of the state, taking bribery, criminal negligence form duties, breaking of oath, breaching trust, etc, etc, etc fine them 100 time more than the bribe they took and put them behind bars for life.

Or better shoot them all in the head and book afridi for knowingly putting them in danger and try him for their murder too.

and in the mean time ridhim of his clothes (all of them) and confine him to solitary cell 4x4x4.
They need to set a precedence.

What would you do if pakistan bribed a indian to get bal thakeray, shiv sena and other indian terrorists involved in muslim killing and burning trains like samjhota exp.!

Again you are not getting my point
If OBL was captured by Pak Army this guy would have become a national hero
But above mentioned personalities are not considered terrorist in India so any action against then will be an action against the Nation unlike OBL case

yes
It is always appreciated when Bangladesh hands over ULFA terrorist to India

Sari duniya k musalmanoon ka theka pakistan ne le rakha hai kya?????
They will be punished if found guilty

LOL just shows you what a joke pakistan has become.......army, navy police "parliament" ...polliticians the whole lot ......

These kind of problems are there because of what our enemies have done & are doing with our Pakistan, because of these problems in Pakistan there are coward people who are ready to sell themselves for few pennies & bow down in front of human rather than ALLAH, it is a fact & then this is where the problem starts.

This Dr. Afridi guy should had been sentenced to death immediately for the crimes he had committed against Pakistan, the biggest crime was he betrayed Pakistan. But of course he will not be sentenced to death because the politicians of Pakistan both Govt. & allies are doing the same, they are doing whatever the enemies of Pakistan are telling them to do & for that they are getting well paid.

Our country has been weakened by the enemies of Pakistan specially US & they have been planning this from a very long time. Benazir party & Nawas party where the main culprits who helped US is achieving their goals & targets. Today Zardari is doing whatever he can to help US, we all know that.

The bottom line is people are ready to sell themselves for few pennies & what has happened here in the Central Jail is an example.

A criminal who steals DNS from normal public and runs a fake medicine business is crime worse then anything

Should have been hanged long time ago

Can you imgine this secret agent would have probbly infected many people with viruses and god knows what kind of stuff for little money , people like him surly deserve a painful death

Are cell searches not carried out in Pakistani jails. And are mobile phone jammers present in Pakistani jails? I don't know if they would do much against a satillite phone but for thoes in dentention with acsess to less sophistacted gadgetry it would seem nessercary.

what idiots guard these prisons? are we a banana republic?

if things were my way, he'd have been administered a lethal injection the same day he was found guilty by the courts

Good, now we know who he contacted.

if the authorities DID know about the sat-phone, it would be interesting to note with whom he was in contact and where/when

otherwise, the prison authorities are just idiots....

Back
Top Bottom