What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

it shows how india hatess us i think time is came now for us give them answer from our hatred too no matter whatever pakistan do india always be our enemy

And you should be doubly ashamed of giving on your flag and using some other's.
Thats your thinking not mine.The so called self professed patriotic indian.That why i can understand now why india got partitioned way back that some leaders has foresight about the demented mindset of indians like you.

You could have just said --- I did not do anything and was happily eating burgers in US --- instead of all this circumlocution
I dont have habit like you to shout from roof tops.I even doubt that person/persons who got your blood transfusion might now be suffering from your kinda demented ideology.

I dont care whatever people think about me that im from india or from "XYZ" country.Its their holier than thou attitude' of the so called "self acclaimed patriotic indians" on this board, has towards other indians just in case "SRK" or any other indian who says anything positive about pakistan becomes automatically anti-national for them.

If you don’t care the judgment of others on you, then by the same measure don’t judge us as “self acclaimed patriotic Indians”

If you don’t care the judgment of others on you, then by the same measure don’t judge us as “self acclaimed patriotic Indians”
If that judgement would have been for me i never reply to such trivialities but question is the here of SRK and many other indian like him who have to prove their indian-ness and patriotism to these ideologues on every step or they get the sweeping statements like send them to pakistan.Who are these ideolgies affected people who define what is being patriotic wats not.did these people ever prove their patriotism by going to border and fighting o they just prove their patriotism by killing indian on indian roads during riots.

Its beyond any doubt that there is some sort of indian Govt. complicity and involvement of indians in 26/11

Who are you trying to fool yaar... :disagree:

1. It's like your deliberately spelling India with a lower "I" (It's so obvious you're doing it on purpose)

2. Coming up with your conspiracy theories that are exactly from the mouths of our western neighbor

I would say you're ........ :azn:

Back on topic:

I completely support Shiv Sena on this topic, King Khan should've had more logic.

Thats your thinking not mine.The so called self professed patriotic indian.That why i can understand now why india got partitioned way back that some leaders has foresight about the demented mindset of indians like you.

You know what --- Every Indian thanks those 'leaders' for partition because of hindsight. And yeah I too appreciate them.

I dont have habit like you to shout from roof tops.I even doubt that person/persons who got your blood transfusion might now be suffering from your kinda demented ideology.

Atleast I was there for them ---unlike you watching that on TV and munching away french fries.

Who are you trying to fool yaar... :disagree:

1. It's like your deliberately spelling India with a lower "I" (It's so obvious you're doing it on purpose)

2. Coming up with your conspiracy theories that are exactly from the mouths of our western neighbor

I would say you're ........ :azn:

Back on topic:

I completely support Shiv Sena on this topic, King Khan should've had more logic.

What the hell are you doing in America.
a Christian country

If that judgement would have been for me i never reply to such trivialities but question is the here of SRK and many other indian like him who have to prove their indian-ness and patriotism to these ideologues on every step or they get the sweeping statements like send them to pakistan.Who are these ideolgies affected people who define what is being patriotic wats not.did these people ever prove their patriotism by going to border and fighting o they just prove their patriotism by killing indian on indian roads during riots.

It is more of you justifying your theories against India then defending SRK and the “other Indians”- as you call. Just go through all your posts from the beginning of this thread, you might see a pattern

It is more of you justifying your theories against India then defending SRK and the “other Indians”- as you call. Just go through all your posts from the beginning of this thread, you might see a pattern
Try reconnect the perspective all the post made to and by different people.

Thanks to Shahrukh Khan.

posteru.jpg

shahrukh_khan_phir_bhi_dil_hai_hindustani_07.jpg

You know what --- Every Indian thanks those 'leaders' for partition because of hindsight. And yeah I too appreciate them.

Atleast I was there for them ---unlike you watching that on TV and munching away french fries.
sure you must be proud of that ---Three different countries on the subcontinent in perpetual in internal conflicts.

sure you must be proud of that ---Three different countries on the subcontinent in perpetual in internal conflicts.

Indians can live with that. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom